Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Small update on clones this morning. I have another that has sprouted very nice roots in the Rapid rooter plug. I transplanted into a cup with fresh soil. I left it in the rapid rooter plug when I planted it, is that what everyone does?

This is clone 2 from a clone that is in flower.

RapidRooterRootsCMK3.jpg

MK3_3rd_clone.jpg

I hope to have some pics of the flowering girls tonight and an update on the revegging plants to see if there are any significant changes.

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

You should transplant the whole Rapid Rooter and rooted clone into the new soil.
Thanks John,
I noticed that in the past when I've transferred clones straight from the bubble cloner to soil they would droop a couple of days before recovering. This one, transplanted in the rapid rooter and straight into the soil has stayed perked up. No droopy drawers. :)

Update on Reveg plants
I am not positive whether this is new growth or left over. They are very fresh looking green, but they are very tiny. Now that I have pics of each area I can compare later to see if they've grown. These are all on one plant.

Reveg_4.jpg

Reveg_3.jpg

Reveg13.jpg

Reveg_2.jpg

This is a large stem on the plant that is leaking a whitish substance. Anybody know what this is? Also a couple of the plants have beads of liquid scattered on the stems, like they are sweating. And there are clear drops coming out the ends of the cut stems. Normal?

Reveg_Leaking.jpg

Good morning Canna, it's been a few days :circle-of-love:

The liquid leaking from the main stem/stalk and other cuts is normal....she is healing herself with good growth juju and will scab over soon.

Reveg takes weeks....you're doing fine Queen DIY :thumb:

Princess DIY, you're taking me down memory lane this morning. "Yukky" was the word of choice for the girls when I was as kid. Now they all say "despicable" & of course they still use "gross".
You can put tape on the wounds but it's not necessary. When Don Paul was walking me through my 1st re-vegged he mentioned that as an option but said he didn't do it so I didn't. That's definitely new growth you have there.

water coming out of cut stems still planted is normal for a while...only thing I can think the white stuff could be is salts coming up and out with the water, like if you boil off the water in a pot from the tap you'll see a white residue left behind

Well, that's encouraging everyone. It looks like new growth to me also.
Gotta tell ya, based on what is happening...or not going to happen I should say...with Michigan's MMJ law now, I'm not sure I'm going to keep growing after this round and the pollination plants.
I counted on having edibles available for my patients, it was my main goal and the reason I ventured into this. I was only waiting on the bill to pass that would add edibles as legal. Now the bill to legalize edibles, and dispensaries has been squashed into standstill indefinitely.
I'm going to have to take a good hard long look at what my options are. Changing the plan is not something I was ready for. {{sigh}}
It's just azznine that we can do everything else legally except make something you can consume!!!
I will be writing a letter to the reprentative responsible for squashing it.
What would be more socially acceptable to see or talk about, someone eating a cookie..a piece of caramel...using a tincture, or sitting outside in public smoking a joint? I'm not saying either one is wrong in any way, I accept the use of cannabis entirely.
I'm talking social/public feelings in general.
I'm frustrated. Sorry for the rant.

Dude... Broke Ass Is always right!!!!!.......:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanxx for the faith Lady Dee but I'm far from God; The only one I believe is always right. Oh yeah & my supervisor, even when he's wrong because he's the one who does my quarterlies.

Princess DIY, you have to follow your heart. If you don't feel comfortable continuing then don't. But I'm sure your goodies would be in high demand. the pictures alone make me drool...

Hi everyone,
after much thought and other news on Michigan mj laws recently I have decided I will continue to keep growing. I will cut back the number of plants until I see the law change to allow edibles. I have gifted one of the plants in flower to a friend who is starting to grow, so now I have only 4 plants in flower and just one light going in the flower room. the 400W hps. That's going to cut the electric bill which I need right now.
I also will be taking only two of the reveg plants to continue with. There are 4 of them that just don't appear that they will be getting any new growth. The stalks are hard and brittle, so I will trash them. I don't see the benefit in running lights for dead plants either. LOL

Of course the newest additions from the pollination will continue, they will be in veggie stage until I'm ready for them.
I hope to have a pic update tomorrow, one of the flowering plants is really getting nice buds. Unfortunately I have one that is exactly the same as the gangly one in the first grow. I will be going through the clones and doing away with that particular one. The buds were not the greatest on that plant. I need to grow plants with BIG FAT buds, not skinny and spiked. :laughtwo: That plant needs a lot more attention than the others too, I found this morning when I went to feed them that it was extremely dry and drooping heavily. The others were fine.

I picked up some unsulphured molasses today, I'll be trying that out this weekend on the plants to see if they like the stuff as much as I do. ;-)

I will get around to all of my favorite journals this weekend too. I've been extremely busy at work with tax time and have had a rotten bronchitis issue on top of it. Thank heaven for my edibles and my vape or I would be sleep deprived too. :circle-of-love:
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and also hope to see you join Reg's Reps are Right tomorrow evening!

Glad to know you won't be leaving us and hope you are feeling better very soon. Taxes suck! I haven't had to file since I got hurt in 04' but it sure is a pain for my fella. His are a pain in the azz. I always did my own personal return and did all but the final bit of work on my companies but then had to turn it over to my CPA but I will admit I don't miss it at all.... well I do miss the money a bit from the company just don't miss the company......:circle-of-love:

Glad to know you won't be leaving us and hope you are feeling better very soon. Taxes suck! I haven't had to file since I got hurt in 04' but it sure is a pain for my fella. His are a pain in the azz. I always did my own personal return and did all but the final bit of work on my companies but then had to turn it over to my CPA but I will admit I don't miss it at all.... well I do miss the money a bit from the company just don't miss the company......:circle-of-love:

You got that right Dennise. I work for an extremely disorganized employer, and just getting through his messes to get tax information from payroll, sales taxes, federal taxes...etc. etc. is what takes up my time. Personally, I have always felt that I am doing the CPA's legwork and not getting the pay. All the CPA has to do when I'm done is electronically file the stuff, and he charges one hefty amount to do it. Grrrrr I picked the wrong career. LOL
BTW, the blonde joke was great. Had not heard that one, and being blonde myself I thought I had heard them all. :laughtwo:

Hi everyone,
after much thought and other news on Michigan mj laws recently I have decided I will continue to keep growing.
:party:

Back
Top Bottom