Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Canna my Purple did the same exact thing... I finally just chopped her cause the nanners were more in number than the buds... I smoked about 3 bongs of it and hated it...:thedoubletake: Gave it all away..... Hands down the worst produceer and quality I have ever grown.... including bag beans...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Was it the same exact strain?

Wow!

My wife said she saw purple on our harvested girl yesterday.

I only found one nanner. The rest of the smoke is good. :)

20150722_171733-1.jpg

Sorry to be irreverent. You have had more than your share of challenges outdoors.

I am confident your girls will pull through these rough patches and show your some harvest love in the coming months.

Wow!

My wife said she saw purple on our harvested girl yesterday.

I only found one nanner. The rest of the smoke is good. :)

20150722_171733-1.jpg

Sorry to be irreverent. You have had more than your share of challenges outdoors.

I am confident your girls will pull through these rough patches and show your some harvest love in the coming months.

OMG, this was precious! Sitting here in the semi-dark alone, I laughed out loud and scared myself. :rofl:

Holey Cow Cannafan! It's a real trip to stop by after not being in for a while! It seems like you are the pied piper of cannaland :hippy: and up for all these different environmental challenges!

Those different LED set ups are more than great - people can learn so much tagging along after you :cheesygrinsmiley:

Green Growing to You :Namaste:

Thanks Catman! It's been a challenge so far for sure. LOL Green growing to you as well, and thanks for popping in! :)

Canna my Purple did the same exact thing... I finally just chopped her cause the nanners were more in number than the buds... I smoked about 3 bongs of it and hated it...:thedoubletake: Gave it all away..... Hands down the worst produceer and quality I have ever grown.... including bag beans...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Well that would have been a bummer for sure. This one better do some major budding up quickly or I'm afraid it's the same end result. ;-)

Was it the same exact strain?

That would be great to know. Mine is Original Sensible Seeds Auto Purple

Go Wildlings!

They're going strong! :cheer:

And it's a big CONFIRMATION on Top Gal, It's a girl!

Two little pistils peeked out today. :yahoo:

:party::slide::yahoo::slide::party:

UPDATE 7-25-15

I took all of the indoor girls outside for a photo shoot today.
First will be a comparison of the Purple Cheese plants, one under Budmaster XG LED and the other under Mars Hydro LED.
The Mars Hydro plant is exactly one week younger than the other, so the growth on the Budmaster plant has had a week more.
The sprout dates were 5-17-15 and 5-23-15.

compare_5.jpg

compare_4.jpg

compare_31.jpg

compare_2.jpg

compare_1.jpg

I'll have the rest of the girls up in a while. Photos are taking forever to upload again today.

:bravo::high-five::love::hug:

Damn! No doubt you felt a wealth of satisfaction posting that update. It put lead in my pencil. Rock on!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom