Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

I'm innocent of all charges...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

I seriously doubt you're 100% innocent of all charges D.

Wow, that Purp is really strong. Beautiful color.
Go Wildlings....

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

UPDATE indoor girls 7-7-15

I put the SWICK containers back for the girls under the Mars Hydro light. I'm not going to use them for the girls in the shower stall under the Budmaster unit because I don't want any issues of perlite getting into my drain system. I'm not lucky that way, knowing me it would cause a major plug up by catching on something in the pipes and building up. LOL

Here's the girls under Mars Hydro. The Cash crop plant is not budding up near as early as the Buddha and the Purple Cheese, but it is certainly filling out nicely. Also, I had to do some major tie down to the Buddha, which could be any of 5 strains. It was a mix of seeds. It is getting tall and gangly, but budding up.

update_7-7_1.jpg

Here's the girls under the Budmaster unit. This will be an interesting test on the two lights, I have one Purple Cheese under each of the two lights.

update_7-7_2.jpg

update_7-7_3.jpg

update_7-7_4.jpg

That's it for now.

Critter control update. This feels like the old MceeDee's burgers sold count marquee from many years ago. LOL

Chipmunks relocated since yesterday morning, 14 and still going strong. I had to get a big rubber tub to put them in while I collected them (with some water and cat food) so I didn't spend a ton of gas money relocating. LOL
Guess the herd is thinning here....but the herd at a woods away from here is getting stronger.......

UPDATE indoor girls 7-7-15

Chipmunks relocated since yesterday morning, 14 and still going strong. I had to get a big rubber tub to put them in while I collected them (with some water and cat food) so I didn't spend a ton of gas money relocating. LOL
Guess the herd is thinning here....but the herd at a woods away from here is getting stronger.......

Holy cow! Did you have 14 chipmunks in the tub at once? That must have been chaos...

LOL, No PeeJay....I did two separate transports.
Apparently things are thinned considerably, there has been no sign of anything near the kids or the trap and I don't hear the incessant "Cheap cheap" sounds when I go into my yard. A couple far away, but that's about it.
The wood pile is quiet as well.

And Dennise! You sent those blasted Leaf Hoppers over here didn't you? :laughtwo: I just went out and checked on the Wildlings and found three on one plant. Time for a good SNS dose spray today for sure!

I've been checking every day now for pistil signs, nothing yet...but better yet is no sign of "balls". :)

:green_heart:The purps

UPDATE 7-8-15 outdoor pen girls:

Here's all the kids in the pen:

update_7-8_2.jpg

I added 6 new kids this morning:

update_7-8_6.jpg

The new kids will stay in pots too, just in case it gets too late in the season on the last of their growth or we get an early cold season...it's Michigan...yep that will happen. LOL Then I can always move them inside.

One of the girls is not doing great. Since she got toppled and mangled last week, she's been a bit stunted...but certainly still alive:

Update_7-8_1.jpg

And the caged girls are doing good:

update_7-8_4.jpg

update_7-8_3.jpg

update_7-8_5.jpg

UPDATE Wildlings 7-8-15

Things are going well in the Wildlings Haven. The two plants that were purposely topped are filling out great:

update_7-8_11.jpg

update_7-8_10.jpg

The one that was weather topped is doing nicely too. I'm kind of happy about the accidental topping, it slowed her down a bit but she's going to be fuller now...and I have the addition of the rooted Top Gal as a result. Win Win!

update_7-8_7.jpg

A couple of the others:

update_7-8_9.jpg

update_7-8_8.jpg

All but the two smaller plants found in the woods a couple days later than the others are well over a foot tall now.

I'm a happy camper. :)

Note: The third to the last pic is hard to read. It says "A bit stretchy".

Kool more food for the critters. Lmao

Alright! That's it young man! You wait till your father gets home! Now where's the %#!@$& belt?

:blalol:

i feel great. lol. whooop me. lol

We were talking about planting seeds and not remembering the quantity we had dropped into soil on PeeJay's thread yesterday.
I mentioned I had done the same, dropped what I thought was three in soil but couldn't really remember if it was three or two.
I wondered how long I would wait for it to break soil before I called it non-existant.

It exists. Look who got out of bed a week later than everyone else. White Widow (fem)

new_kid.jpg

Good thing I didn't dump that soil back into the soil box.

I got too many kids............. :blalol:

hey cana i was thinking you put human hair around the plants might keep some animals away. it will deer i know. not sure about rest. but marshmellows in traps.. always.

hey cana i was thinking you put human hair around the plants might keep some animals away. it will deer i know. not sure about rest. but marshmellows in traps.. always.

I've been using cut up crab apples in the rodent trap. They worked perfectly. You had mentioned marshmallows before, I did put one on a mousetrap in the laundry room and got one. :)

I've got long hair, I may have to get desperate and use that if the bigger critters come back around......:rofl:

Yeah I think I have after u said that. K. Don't cut up hair. LoL

Mmm Crab apples.

I havent had one of those since I was a kid. I loved those sour little beasties!

Back
Top Bottom