Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

My Sista from another Mista, your no a b*tch but, my sista from the same mista is. :cheesygrinsmiley:

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

My Sista from another Mista, your no a b*tch but, my sista from the same mista is. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well thanks Brother dear. :)
I believe my father was referencing my mother when he adapted the new version....they've been married a very very long time...and she has always worn the "pants" in his kingdom that she lets him call home.

:rofl:

And I will always be the good sista...

Ohh scary, the good sister.... :rofl:

Lmao

I did this once before on a previous grow to show how these plants "learn" when to sleep and wake up. Thought you might enjoy watching this. Notice that they "relax" JUST before lights out...they have learned. These are the two plants under the Budmaster homemade one.
I'm trying to get a full video of the growth, that will take a long time...but I'm up for the challenge. ;-)

[video=youtube;SeVNN-TChLk]
[/video]

Oops, it should have been set to "unlisted". I'll get in there and change that straight away. Thanks!

Edit: Changes saved. Let me know if that worked. I can view it, of course...but I want to be sure everyone else can. LOL

Working on it again, I'm having SERIOUS issues with internet connectivity today.

They are waving to you. . I like that.

Hmm....maybe I should slow the speed down a little on the next vid. This one was set at 16x, I'll try 8x next time and see if it's a better view.
Hope everyone had a great day yesterday. I got out of work just in time to see the fantastic finish to the fireworks. Sat on my car in the parking lot with a perfect view. One show in front of me and one behind me. LOL

The auto Sugar Mango I just popped I plan to try and grow outdoors..... I hope there is enough season left.....:circle-of-love:
It shouldn't matter with autos as long as it doesn't get too cold towards the finish line.

Girls gotta do what they gotta do, 7.....when shit hits the fan, we must get fierce :riskybusiness:

You gotta make sure you not standing behind the fan

That's me behind the fan.

Better to be behind the fan than in front of it when the stuff hits. LOL

I've missed those time lasp vids Partner.

Oh, this outdoor grow is becoming a major PITA!
I went out on the deck for my cuppa this morning and scared out a *(%&$#ing chipmunk in one of the pots digging away.
So, I had to dig around the perimeter of the cage and bury boards along it to keep them from digging into it.
Problem now is, they can probably climb that mesh screen.

I took the video camera out to the deck and set it up so I can see the activity today when I get home from work tonight. If they are climbing that mesh screen, well that probably does it for trying these girls outdoors. OR, I will transfer them to the Wildlings haven. Not sure on that, it would be a bit crowded. Contemplating......

So Shawnee....got chipmunks? LOL Hint: Don't use the clay pebbles on top of the soil. I do this to make watering easier, but outside I'm afraid it may look like acorns to the smaller critters.

good lord, Canna....you are being tested to the nth degree....I'm soaking seeds tonite for the outdoor planting....and I'm scared.....

good lord, Canna....you are being tested to the nth degree....I'm soaking seeds tonite for the outdoor planting....and I'm scared.....

Yeah, the testing is getting old. LOL
Don't mean to scare you, but look at this way....I'm showing you the worst case scenario.....

It's too funny really....30 acres of wooded area....plenty of food around for all the critters, and they have to come up to the house and spend time digging and tons of effort to get to a plant that isn't going to give them anything in return?
:rofl:

I feel the same...all the trees and woods around me with abundant food and nourishment.....I planted 11 pines years back and the next day I came home and the main leader was eaten off by a deer....the 300 tulips I planted in the back garden bed near the house has never yielded 1 flower due to the deer....and on and on...that's why 7's idea of hanging the plants at nite was so cool....you've got to get up early to out fox the foxes around our parts....it's a full time job....

There is animals out there. It's scary. Bigfoot loves. smoke.

Last year I happened along a road that had a greenhouse built from old windows, like you would find at Habitat for Humanity or other used goods places. I thought it was a pretty cool idea, although the one I saw was pretty rough looking asthetically.

I found a site today that has some examples done very well, thought you guys/gals would find this interesting and possible?

Greenhouses from Old Windows and Doors

Last year I happened along a road that had a greenhouse built from old windows, like you would find at Habitat for Humanity or other used goods places. I thought it was a pretty cool idea, although the one I saw was pretty rough looking asthetically.

I found a site today that has some examples done very well, thought you guys/gals would find this interesting and possible?

Greenhouses from Old Windows and Doors

I been in college for past 4 years on that same stuff. 2 more classes have a degree in environmental technologies and cl clean energy. I have greenhouse out of pvc.

Back
Top Bottom