Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

You rock, 7:woohoo: You just lifted about 100 lbs. off my back :thanks:

Your welcome. Let me get back to what I was doing.

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Sounds like you have the lighting all taken care of. :)

If you do get those plants outside please be sure to put something around them to keep those varmints out. It's a sickening feeling to go out to look at the babies and find them destroyed.
I do know now that woodchucks can climb, and we already know that raccoon's do. The chicken wire around the pots really did the trick. Or head for Tractor supply and get a cheap roll of mesh wire. Something they can't really climb with ease. If you are going in the ground, it's cheap to put 4 corners of posts and tack some chicken wire around it. Won't do much on the deer, but I haven't had any trouble with deer after the plants. It's those other 4 legged critters.

You might want to follow your own advice and leave the wire up around your plants :)

It's not hurting and it might help !

Wanted to drop in and say hello and hope that everyone has a great 4th of July :circle-of-love:

Shawnee, remember you only got four months left outside. Cracking seeds now, is like putting them straight to 12/12 indoors, in a way... Expect a late harvest, end October early November...
Friends had platform at top of trees. I even think cronichemphog grew the same way outdoors... I've always like the "idea" of one in the top of a tree fern, always moist, ferns feeding it water, that soft porous base, haven't found the one in direct sunlight yet.

Another thing to think about is, good time now for a round of autos outdoors....

Shawnee, remember you only got four months left outside. Cracking seeds now, is like putting them straight to 12/12 indoors, in a way... Expect a late harvest, end October early November...
Friends had platform at top of trees. I even think cronichemphog grew the same way outdoors... I've always like the "idea" of one in the top of a tree fern, always moist, ferns feeding it water, that soft porous base, haven't found the one in direct sunlight yet.

Hi Grizz, thanks for the advice...where I am we have about 15 hours of sunlight right now for this month....I just want to veg outside for about a month or so, I'll take them back inside for flower....I am making some changes to my rooms and need to have a handyman come in to do some work....the last handyman that came in to do some work was in the spring right before the chop.....I had been cooped up by myself all winter....when he came upstairs and we sat at my kitchen table, he brought up medical marijuana....I'm like "how could you tell....." He's now my patient....don't want to go through that again tho.....:laughtwo:

Another thing to think about is, good time now for a round of autos outdoors....

Actually, I grow strains that my patients request; thankfully, all of us pretty much have the same taste....I don't care for autos myself....it's a no brainer and you can't do anything with them....I have to make everything difficult on myself, and like the challenge of tweaking, manipulating the yield, training, and really getting into the pheno....personal preference....

Yeah On autos, was thinking your trying to get crop outdoors.. My only time of growing autos almost made me quit indoor growing.. Got an ounce off a plant that went just under 3 months, then found out it was good yield for the strain, no thanks... Although they seem to be getting better, to the point I'll give them another chance. Hopefully get that fast and vast pheno, wildjim knows the one, and some of the strains atrain grew..

Yeah On autos, was thinking your trying to get crop outdoors.. My only time of growing autos almost made me quit indoor growing.. Got an ounce off a plant that went just under 3 months, then found out it was good yield for the strain, no thanks... Although they seem to be getting better, to the point I'll give them another chance. Hopefully get that fast and vast pheno, wildjim knows the one, and some of the strains atrain grew..

I'm with you, my first was an auto super lemon haze....puny yield and I said what....but I bought the clone from a dispensary and didn't know it was an auto....when it went into flower automatically I freaked...and then was not impressed with the result...for a little quick smoke, maybe, but with patients and the desire to supply the dispensaries, oh hell no.....

Hey Grizz, what strain was that monster you had in your back yard....now that was a killer plant.....

Sour blueberry... It was kind of a mutant, didn't stop stretching until last month and half, couldn't of grown indoors with those traits....

Sour blueberry... It was kind of a mutant, didn't stop stretching until last month and half, couldn't of grown indoors with those traits....

that was magnificent....

Watching girl power go. Lmao. I rather control things. Lol. There is bugs out there and animals. Horrible creatures they want say. AN Bigfoot is out there. LoL. Yall can have the dark.

Watching girl power go. Lmao. I rather control things. Lol. There is bugs out there and animals. Horrible creatures they want say. AN Bigfoot is out there. LoL. Yall can have the dark.

Girls gotta do what they gotta do, 7.....when shit hits the fan, we must get fierce :riskybusiness:

Girls gotta do what they gotta do, 7.....when shit hits the fan, we must get fierce :riskybusiness:
Lmao. :rofl:

Girls gotta do what they gotta do, 7.....when shit hits the fan....................... :riskybusiness:

You gotta make sure you not standing behind the fan

You gotta make sure you not standing behind the fan

That's me behind the fan.

:rofl::rofl: You guys are killing me

Back
Top Bottom