Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

I looked things over carefully and it looks like the dirt and pebbles were pulled toward the outsides of the cage. The three pots affected most were nearer to the cage and reachable.
I believe whatever did it reached in, there are no footprints inside the cage.

So, here's my fix. I had some screen left over from doing the porch deck, it's wrapped around the cage and much higher..secured to the cage with wire. Hopefully this doesn't block off too much sun, I don't have that problem on the deck..so I'm thinking no issue.

There is no way there can be a reach in now. I'm putting some 2x4's down on the bottom edges so they can't try to lift the screen.

We'll see what happens.

destruction_2.jpg

destruction_3.jpg
A smoke grimlin

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

I hit the link & saw the trap. How does it work?

Hi partner

There is a metal plate attached to a bar that connects to the door. You set the bar on a hair trigger roller on the door, the plate sets up at an angle. When the critter goes in for the bait, he steps on the plate which releases the trigger and the door comes down and locks,
No harm to the animal other than it being a bit lonely for awhile. :)

It's going to be a long night at work worrying about my plants. Hopefully when I get home the destructive thing will be caught.

Sorry you having issues with a digger.

You might want to test your theory about soil amendments ...

I would make a small pot without the blood and bone amendments and put at one end of your cage -- outside.

If they don't dig that overnight I would put out another pot with the blood and bone in the mix.

Something is driving them crazy. I'm pretty sure groundhogs ignore bone and blood.

I am sorry to pop in and ask if you would pop over to my yard and give me some input on the situation. :Namaste: I hope the trap works :)

:rofl:I should have read my post more carefully. I knew what I was saying but a classic :oops: for the prier conversation :loopy:

yeah no worries we all speak before we should alot times.
human nature.

Damn varmits (I've always wanted to say that & mean it).
You McGuivered some Mrs. Grizzly Adams stuff up over there.
Awesome.

Everybody is safe and sound this morning. I got some pics of the wildlings soaking up the drizzle. Will try to post before I go to work. Overtime all week.

I will be planting Ms. Top Gal in the large crock this morning too. Hopefully she will love all that space. Maybe I'll take up on B A R's grow and put two plants in there. LOL

And, I have something coming via UPS tomorrow that is going to be awesome! I made an unbelievable deal on something via the bartering method.
More later. :)

Every morning I get up with an even stronger feeling that I just want to stay home all day and play with plants.......:laughtwo:

So, Ms. Top Gal wildling is all secure in her new country crock home. She has chicken wire around her for protection until the critters are controlled, but she has a wonderful view of the pond and will be watching the deer as they come down to play.

Top_Gal_6-30.jpg

I was taken by surprise with a thunderstorm while I was out there. How did mother nature know I needed more rainwater? Funny how that works......

I hope that it works. Nothing like loosing hard work and babies.

Good thought, but there are no deer tracks around the cage. Just smaller critter tracks, raccoon or woodchuck. There is no desire to eat the plants, which a deer would do. The critter is digging into the soil looking for something....that chicken he thinks is in there. LOL
The wabbit and the Hostas is a proven...I watched him hop across my lawn last night and plant his azz right in front of the hostas and go to chewing. He wasn't happy when I opened the window and yelled at him. Too tired....so went off to bed.

Seriously considering putting a mouse trap or two in the cage. Maybe getting a paw hurtin' will deter the bat rastard. LOL

No worry...I wouldn't do something that cruel.

Got to love critters

Such a pretty purple plants. :circle-of-love:

So, this winter.............yeah I'm thinking winter already. LOL

When I get that package delivered today and another one later on it's going to make a winter grow outstanding.
I'm going to put the barn to use. This will make a perfect locked facility and I have a way to heat it using a wood burner.
It's going to take some major work to get it ready, but I do love a good project.

There are beams to hang lights from all over the place and the barn itself is 32'x40' with 15' or so of height, with one large "room" and two smaller horse stalls so I can separate plants as needed.
This will be much easier than trying to do this in the basement, mostly because of the height space required and the limitations on hanging the lights. The basement would take some major dollars invested to get safe and reliable heat in there too. There will be no smell in the house, so no need to have special things around for that. My access to the basement is a bit cumbersome too.

First things first, get the critters under control. LOL

Mmmm, purple is so sweet. You have a lot of little girls growing Cannafan. I would not be able to handle so many ladies at one time. Maybe when I was a younger lad... Probably not. I always gravitate to one or two and the others would dry up.

I have a Red Poison Auto about 8 days old under my 48x3 Mars Hydro reflector model LED. Just got my magic bean order. Bonza is the place to order, and I can say that because they are a sponsor of 420 Magazine. Just be sure to pay the extra stealth shipping of $16.99 to the US. This is my second order, no problem and it only took a week. I lost over $150 trying to get some beans from Spain. Not only that, instead of the 3 free Fast n Vast promised by Bonza, they added 8 Fast n Vast beans. I got World of Seeds Wild Thailand Ryder Auto, a sativa landrace and Ruderalis, one bean is in water right now. Also got some 00 Seeds - 00 Bubblegum Auto and Big Buddha Seeds - Super Automatic Sativa S.A.S Auto. Can't start them all. But I'll get them all growing. I might even try a Bubblegum in dirt.

WJ
:ciao:

It's going to take some major work to get it ready, but I do love a good project.
And you wonder why I call my partner Princess DIY...

Back
Top Bottom