Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

It's unanimous. The purples are a show-stopper. :bravo: I'd be flashing pictures all day long. Haha! Your ambitious plans are inspiring.

Ha! I love intuitive auto correct. The way I try to spell some words when my mind is "relaxed" makes me laugh. :laughtwo:

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Your plants look magnificent !!! :clap:

A couple weeks ago, I agreed to an awesome deal.

It's HERE, it's HERE!!!

My winter grow and maybe some of this grow is going to have an additional LED unit that I can't wait to put into action.

This is the Smart Grow Technologies 250 Watt LED unit. They are a sponsor here. Here's the information on it:

https://smartgrowtechnologies.com/product/par-force-hybrid-260w-led-grow-light/

I am so excited. I didn't open the package until this morning, two twelve hour shifts and one more tonight....I was too whooped to bring it inside this morning at 3:00 a.m. LOL

A total of 764 Led's!

par_force_2.jpg

par_force_3.jpg

Things are going so well with lighting here. It's getting just about time to start paying things "forward" for all of the awesome things that have been happening.

I'll post some pics when I get this hung up and ready to roll. The footprint is 2' x 4' and about 24" inches from the plants.

:circle-of-love:

Edit: I have to say, the plants under the home made Bud Master LED's are simply exploding....will have pics over the weekend.
The girls under the Mars Hydro and doing great too. They are filling out wonderfully, I have to keep moving fan leaves out of the way. LOL
:yahoo:

Nice !!!!!!

Edit: I have to say, the plants under the home made Bud Master LED's are simply exploding....will have pics over the weekend.
The girls under the Mars Hydro and doing great too. They are filling out wonderfully, I have to keep moving fan leaves out of the way. LOL
:yahoo:

Your so popular, even have fans crowding your grow. Do you tap them on the shoulder " move along, nothing to see here"
Nice lights, your turning into a light addict, lol...

Reread, I didn't see you mention leaves before I wrote, oh well, leaving it. Maybe laugh at me not with, lol...

Oh, no, I'm too late to edit? Mods, lol.... Maybe just add her name with yours Dennise, lol...

WOW now that is a cool light!!!! You will have fun with that one.

Thanks everybody. :)

First of all, Shawnee...if you're hanging about...what kind of lighting do you have going for your indoor grow? (the one you will have after the major cleanup)

Second, I don't think I will have time for any updates over the weekend so I took some quick pics of the Wildlings this morning. They are really getting tall. I might be able to take those cages out from around them very soon. No critter activity besides chipmunks digging around for acorns and such.

Here's a few of the girls:

update_7-3_4.jpg

update_7-3_5.jpg

Update_7-3_1.jpg

update_7-3_2.jpg

Here's Ms. Purple. I'm figuring 6 total bud sites. Let's hope they are major buds. LOL The tallest girl in my whole grow.

update_7-3_3.jpg

And I have 4 new babies with 3 more to show up. Did I tell you I cooked my sprouts? Yeah, cooked them. Big bright idea of putting them in the sunshine well out of way of critters on top of my outdoor wood burner. The heat from the metal underneath in addition to the sunshine literally cooked them.
I immediately put more seeds in to germ and they are popping out today. Good thing those weren't seeds I had to pay for, that would been one hell of an expensive lesson.
They are all WW x MK and White Widow fem. I also have one Afghan Kush sprouting. I only had one of those seeds, so I figured why not?

That's it for now. Everyone please have a SAFE and enjoyable 4th of July!

Canna,

I have 3 Platinum P-600 LED lights....was previously using 1 in the veg room and 2 in the flower room...as my plant count has increased, will hang the 3rd light in the flower room as well....Duggan has convinced me to invest in the less expensive T-8 lights and get the 6500 watt bulbs for veg, which I think makes smart business sense...

After watching your wildlings and your trials and tribulations with the creatures on your property, I have been inhaling and exhaling with everything going on....I, too, want to give my light bill a rest, and have a full month to clean up the grow rooms (just received the sulfur burner in the mail this week). The Doc has just given me the go ahead to resume full activity after my eye surgery, so I am already a week behind....

Anyway, purchased some Blue Dream and ChemDawg 91 at one of my patient's request, 12 seeds, and was going to put them all outside....I have the same varmits you do, plus a skunk....I decided to be more conservative, I will only sprout 4 seeds this round and put them outside to get my groove and confidence back, in 4 weeks I'll take 12 clones and start my perpetual back in the grow rooms and have at it....

It will be nice to grow a garden with 20/20 vision for a change :circle-of-love:

Hope it works for u shawnee.
Yall know if you got varms you can take a rope and tie the pot to it hang it in a tree. We used do that back in the day. No one ever looks up in woods.

Canna,

I have 3 Platinum P-600 LED lights....was previously using 1 in the veg room and 2 in the flower room...as my plant count has increased, will hang the 3rd light in the flower room as well....Duggan has convinced me to invest in the less expensive T-8 lights and get the 6500 watt bulbs for veg, which I think makes smart business sense...

After watching your wildlings and your trials and tribulations with the creatures on your property, I have been inhaling and exhaling with everything going on....I, too, want to give my light bill a rest, and have a full month to clean up the grow rooms (just received the sulfur burner in the mail this week). The Doc has just given me the go ahead to resume full activity after my eye surgery, so I am already a week behind....

Anyway, purchased some Blue Dream and ChemDawg 91 at one of my patient's request, 12 seeds, and was going to put them all outside....I have the same varmits you do, plus a skunk....I decided to be more conservative, I will only sprout 4 seeds this round and put them outside to get my groove and confidence back, in 4 weeks I'll take 12 clones and start my perpetual back in the grow rooms and have at it....

It will be nice to grow a garden with 20/20 vision for a change :circle-of-love:

Sounds like you have the lighting all taken care of. :)

If you do get those plants outside please be sure to put something around them to keep those varmints out. It's a sickening feeling to go out to look at the babies and find them destroyed.
I do know now that woodchucks can climb, and we already know that raccoon's do. The chicken wire around the pots really did the trick. Or head for Tractor supply and get a cheap roll of mesh wire. Something they can't really climb with ease. If you are going in the ground, it's cheap to put 4 corners of posts and tack some chicken wire around it. Won't do much on the deer, but I haven't had any trouble with deer after the plants. It's those other 4 legged critters.

Hope it works for u shawnee.
Yall know if you got varms you can take a rope and tie the pot to it hang it in a tree. We used do that back in the day. No one ever looks up in woods.

Wow, that's a brilliant idea, 7, I really really like it....I have rabbits as well, and I'd worry every time the sun went down....oh, man, thank you in spades for the terrific idea....now I will run around outside for the rest of the day and decide who will be the lucky tree....man, there is strength in surrounding yourself with great minds :thanks:

Canna, your advice is great as well....I am not so worried during the day because I am home, it is the night time with the deer and rabbits, and they don't climb trees...I have plenty of chicken wire in the barn, I plan on sinking the pots in the ground so the roots don't roast (sorry about your babies) and I need to spray weekly drenches on the underside of the leaves (stomata) so I can easily pick them up and put them back....I also plan to hide them amongst my front garden bed which is a very English garden, but in just in case I feel threatened I can easily gather up 4 one gallon pots and stick them in the house in a pinch....

Wow, that's a brilliant idea, 7, I really really like it....I have rabbits as well, and I'd worry every time the sun went down....oh, man, thank you in spades for the terrific idea....now I will run around outside for the rest of the day and decide who will be the lucky tree....man, there is strength in surrounding yourself with great minds :thanks:

Well we did it because of flys. Them strange 2 leg male flys that buzz around looking for sht to do. And we were smartest people in would but we had goals. Lmao

Just took the dog out the garage door to the back....I have 2 maple trees close to the house, but hanging anything there is just offering juicy morsels to the deer at eye level...then I glance at my internet tower that is attached to the house....with rungs in it no less....bingo, easy peasy...and facing the morning sun...done :thumb:

Just took the dog out the garage door to the back....I have 2 maple trees close to the house, but hanging anything there is just offering juicy morsels to the deer at eye level...then I glance at my internet tower that is attached to the house....with rungs in it no less....bingo, easy peasy...and facing the morning sun...done :thumb:

U got it

You rock, 7:woohoo: You just lifted about 100 lbs. off my back :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom