Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

I'm not sure what type of soil OFF is. Does anyone else use this soil, if so...can you let LadyVadalon know if it's too "hot" for seedlings?
My soil is a special blend made and only sold locally, so there's no benefit to explaining what kind it is to others here.
Thanks!

Oh my, I think I did that :rofl: Ocean Fox Farm or Fox Farm Ocean Ooopps :) I guess it would be good if I knew what soil I use...LOL

Fox farms ocean forest,light warrior,happy frog those 3 are amazing soils. Happy frog has nutrients for good seedling growth but I mix it with light warrior and ocean forest and then amend the soil with other things I mention in my journal. Lady vadalon I would be happy to help you if you need it just say the word and I will come subscribe to your journal.

Fox farms ocean forest,light warrior,happy frog those 3 are amazing soils. Happy frog has nutrients for good seedling growth but I mix it with light warrior and ocean forest and then amend the soil with other things I mention in my journal. Lady vadalon I would be happy to help you if you need it just say the word and I will come subscribe to your journal.

Thank-you
I am still laughing at the OFF thing. My husband thought I lost it. I tried to explain to him but, it wasn't as funny to him as it was to me.
I was using TGA and this last grow I switched to Fox Farm Ocean. I would love to have you pop in. Though I have to warn I have three things going at once right now and my brain goes south. Using bug spray OFF for soil.... :)

FFOF is great soil, but it is too hot for seedlings in my opinion, LV. There is a fraction of FFOF in my current soil, but it is cut pretty heavy. Cruising the forums you see a lot of young plants burning up in straight FFOF - a problem made worse if folks dump nutes in as well. That isn't to say that getting great results going in FFOF from seed is unheard of! For seedlings I like a mix of equal parts FFOF, Sunshine #4 (without aggregate) and lots of extra perlite. In that mix a plant can go three-four weeks without feeding and will grow at a fast rate. I also add myco to the seedling soil.

My Cannabis is now well protected. I went into the grow room and found this lil' gal patrolling my plants. SPRING IS HERE!!

Garden_Friend.jpg

I think that is a japanese ladybug. Those will munch on your plant. You can tell because it is more orange then the traditional red

Joe, what I read here on 420 is they do the same job as our Ladybug but just don't eat some of the species of plant dwellers ours does. This is the first I've heard they like to eat cannabis. Your making my partner nervous.

Oh, she doesn't get nervous she gets facts.

Oh, she doesn't get nervous she gets facts.
There are sites on the net that say they eat plants. I guess that's true cuz it was on the internet.......

LOL Did the research last year, that's why I had the facts handy.
If I hadn't tested them out myself, I would be concerned.

:thumb:
Oh, and Asian ladybugs can be orange or red. Some people say count the spots. 19 spots on asian's backs.
I didn't find that true at all. Last years' had anywhere from 16 to 20 and varied from yellowish to red.
I think I posted a pic last year of one of them. I'll find that.

Yeah just like on the commercials "It was on the internet". Those things are so funny.

Ok well one mistake since ive been on this site since ive been here out of the hundreds of folks I helped isnt to bad. Glad you are all there to jump on it though

Im just going off my stepdads plants he showed me in his garden. Think they were blueberries and he called them japanese lady beetles and showed me leaf damage and said they will eat it if they cant find bugs to eat. That is why I said what I said. That comment seemed to provoke the fast amount of journal entries that ive seen in such a short amount of time here.

Back
Top Bottom