Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Hey Canna,
I was wondering this myself yesterday while thinking about this thread...glad you asked, waiting for others to respond :peace:

Hey Heady, I had thought about this as I was beginning the process but I only had enough pollen for one branch. Would have been nice to leave one on there and then test one cut after the seed process had started.
I wish I had kept that Male plant one more week for more pollen. {{sigh}}

I have to get a real camera before X-mas

I hear this one does beautiful photos Reg:

matchbox-pinhole-lg1.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I've heard of rooting while still on plant that may work, but I believe without Roots for food etc the clone Will soon wither where on the plant it still receives them and one rooted May work. Stress may also effect your seeds. Just rambling thoughts.

I tried grafting a cutting in to a swamp plant once and it kept growing till the host plant died suddenly , I think it was a meadow I grafted it on.... Not sure it was a stupid idea at the time.

I tried grafting a cutting in to a swamp plant once and it kept growing till the host plant died suddenly , I think it was a meadow I grafted it on.... Not sure it was a stupid idea at the time.

I was going to try this once for who knows why. After watching a documentary type movie on the saving of Europe's vineyards(i watched solely for info on grafting lol) in trying to learn the how I realized the reasons of why and how it can be beneficial but seeing no real benefits for me I abandoned the thought of attempt. Glad I'm not the only one. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom