What Mr. Suavay said Princess DIY...

You all are great ppls!! :thanks:
Here's some updates for day 16 since pollination:

12-1-13_seeds.jpg
Seeded_Branch_12-1-13_2.jpg
Seeded_branch_12-1-13.jpg
Seeds_12-1-13.jpg
Seeds_12-1-13_2.jpg

Personally I would, but it does bring the question will there be pollen in it, because pollen tastes like as$. Of course I'm sure it would be undetected mixed in with the rest, but I could tell the difference in hash from someone who had a herm problem gone undetected for too long. Just my 2 penny's

Personally I would, but it does bring the question will there be pollen in it, because pollen tastes like as$.
I'm sorry Kief, I just gotta know! How do you know? And if your answer is "I've taste pollen before" your reading the question wrong. LOL

Hey pucker huddle:)
that brings a question for me. Am I to assume then, that each grain of pollen can potentially represent one seed? That would certainly explain why so MANY seeds are found on the plants in natural grow, but I want to be sure I'm thinking right there. :hmmmm:

It sure looks like one to me.

I'm sorry Kief, I just gotta know! How do you know? And if your answer is "I've taste pollen before" your reading the question wrong. LOL
How do I know what be more specific. I'm not saying I didn't read or think about something in the wrong way I'm just trying to answer your question.

Forget about it.

Don't feel bad. My daughter's favorite line is "DUH DADDY" LOL. (But only inside, she'll never disrespect me or any other adult in public)

im coming in late but im subbed up for this project you got going looks like your first grow turned into a well of knowledge to be gained +reps to you canna

looks great buddy,

it certainly looks like your going to have pretty big seeds, if the calyx have split open already and you can see the green seed then chances are the seeds will be on the big side, i think thats what i can see in the pic, looks like mine when the seed pod splits open after about 7 days, some crosses i make dont do this and seed pods stay closed until the buds hung to dry, i find fem pollen tends to not produce seeds that split the calyx open, but when i use male pollen pretty much every time i cross a strain it splits the calyx open like that.

so looks like you done a good job my friend, well done. the first cross will be the most stable so if your just after a decent strain then leave it at that, but if you grow them out and find you have 2 or 3 pheno types and the 1 pheno is by far the best then work with that, what you can do is if you do find you really like the 1 pheno type then you can get that pheno type in seed form by taking clones from that 1 you like and turn one clone hermie and put that pollen on the other clone, that will produce seeds of that 1 pheno type, but if if you wanted to make regular seeds of that pheno type then it takes several grows to make it stable as you would have to keep back crossing each new batch of seeds with that 1 pheno type until your happy with the results,

what i did that with the strains i produced i find it takes about 2 years to make a strain fully stable, so you have a few options,

with the split calyx you have it might look like the seeds are ready sooner as they brown quicker due to being in the open, but the part you cant see will still be green,

as for the amount of seeds you get it all depends how many pistils you put pollen on and how many got pollenated, a whole plant will produce thousands of seeds depending on size, but from buds i find i get anything from about 10 seeds upto about 40 seeds depending on bud size.

Back
Top Bottom