Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Good Morning friends :nomo:
I was thinking over my cuppa this morning about the processes involved with calyx's and seeds.... 'cuz I wonder things like that. LOL
I got to poppin' on the net with questions and I won't go into all the scientific data I read, but I eventually wound up right back to this site with a reference from the net. OF course I wound up back here, it's the greatest informational site on Cannabis out there! Thank you :420:

Here is a post that shows some awesome detailed pictures of the calyx's and seed formations etc. it starts at Post #4:

Scanning Electron Microscope image of female calyx and trichomes

I would love to get a picture like the one with the seed in it. WOW

Hi all! I decided that those calyx's were so interesting that I would attempt a few better photos. I enhanced the coloring to be more of daylight color and get that yellow/green cast out. Let's see how they look big and bold here on :420:

This is eye candy stuff to me!
Calyx_11-24_3.jpg
Calyx_11-24_5.jpg
Calyx_11-24_2.jpg
calyx_11-24_1.jpg

I think it's time to get the tripod out and the fancy camera and lenses. Strapping a 40x loupe onto my point and shoot digital camera doesn't cut it anymore. I need better stability for the trichomes.

Sub'd

Nice pictures canna :)
Thanks Doc!

Wow seeds already ! great job Canna, must admit I am a tad envious you have separate rooms to work in.
I am fortunate there Dyold, and my big room will be for a forest just like yours! :high-five:

Thanks!

Made it phew! This journal is epic Canna, yowza! I am blown away. It is crazy how much you have learned and accomplished in such a short period of time. I think you will be selling books soon...get a free Cannabag with every purchase ;)

It is just amazing to see those seeds developing! Keep up the great work :) +reps too
Hey Rainstacks, great to see you here! My writing skills are quite bad.....so no books for me. LOL Have fun and glad you're enjoying the views. :cheesygrinsmiley:

excellent photographs!
Thank you!

Hi Reg! Glad to have ya with us! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wanna see the picture taking device , pls review it for us lol <3
Coming right up! ;-)

Here's my temporary camera set up. I have a small digi-camera, 10.0 MP with a zoom. I had to place the loupe on the zoom and hold it there, so I used a roll of black elec. tape that was just high enough to rubber band the loupe to the camera so the loupe would sit flat on the zoom.
I used the same method with my phone camera. I rubber band the loupe over the camera lens on the phone.
I have updated the digi-camera today to a Sony 16.1 MP for a super good deal! $45.00. 25 mm wide angle and 5x optical zoom that the loupe will fit perfectly over. I can't wait to get home and try it! I also have rigged up a monopod to hold the camera on, so I don't get the hand shakiness.
Camera_Set_Up.jpg

Back
Top Bottom