Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

When I breed I refer to "Breeder favorites" and use solid genetics along those lines or as close as I can. Instabilities are not exactly problems when you use 2 genetics you like in dual crossings (Male from one pollinate female from two , then male from 2 pollinates female from one) of same batch the f1's were produced will continuously create the pheno's the f1's created before with some surprises as genetic defects may start to show from growth behavior , those are unstable pheno's and a good sign that reverting will take place soon in the g pool. I sorta understand this by fluke so I have a huge difficulty explaining it with reference or vast experience as I only been doing this for roughly 2 decades I have a lot more to learn lol breeding on purpose is very new to me still but not foreign I do my best to vaguely understand what is going on and it seems to make less headaches in the end for myself personally.

When I breed I refer to "Breeder favorites" and use solid genetics along those lines or as close as I can. Instabilities are not exactly problems when you use 2 genetics you like in dual crossings (Male from one pollinate female from two , then male from 2 pollinates female from one) of same batch the f1's were produced will continuously create the pheno's the f1's created before with some surprises as genetic defects may start to show from growth behavior , those are unstable pheno's and a good sign that reverting will take place soon in the g pool. I sorta understand this by fluke so I have a huge difficulty explaining it with reference or vast experience as I only been doing this for roughly 2 decades I have a lot more to learn lol breeding on purpose is very new to me still but not foreign I do my best to vaguely understand what is going on and it seems to make less headaches in the end for myself personally.

That sounds like me...a vague understanding. LOL You have a lot more understanding than I do for sure!
I don't want to become any kind of commercial breeder with creating strains, I would just like to pick out what I like with one or another and try to combine them to see what I can get in one resulting package. Personal use mostly, but would be nice to offer up something different to friends or patients if available.
Thanks for your contribution to the question! It is definitely not an easy subject to explain, it's very involved. ;-) You've been doing this for two decades? Wow, you have had some fun!
I don't ever plan to stop growing, I think this is the most interesting "artistic" venture I've delved into to date. :laughtwo:

Hi LadyVadalon,
you can't delete photos from your album. The only suggestion I could give you is to contact a moderator and ask them to remove it.
If there is a "report photo" tab, that might be the way to ask them or just PM them directly. There are a list of moderators under the
420 resources tab, then 420 staff. I know of Ricorico and Happy kitty.
:thumb:

:bitingnails: Thank you so MUCH for the help. I almost got sick.:circle-of-love:

You are so :welcome: !

Edit:
Check your PM box Lady V, you're all taken care of. :circle-of-love:
Yea Lady V, that was a no-brainer. They delete photos all the time.

I also have a big surprise for all those who tune in Sunday. I mean a BIG surprise if you're subbed to this thread. Check my Sig.

Yea Lady V, that was a no-brainer. They delete photos all the time.

I also have a big surprise for all those who tune in Sunday. I mean a BIG surprise if you're subbed to this thread. Check my Sig.
So that would be 4 PM pacific time? Not to sound like a bumpkin but, I need to write it down so I don't forget :)

Rico got it off for me :adore:with the help of everyone :circle-of-love:

Hi Lady Vadalon, I am glad it's taken care of!:love:
Rico, Cannafan, BAR, they are all awesome. They can help solve the 420 worlds problems lightning fast! :bravo:

Me too thank you so much for the help that everyone gave me and a grateful thanks to Rico:circle-of-love: I am going to turn in for the night:sleep: Goodnight to all or good afternoon :) I have my third journal up and running. Any in put would be great Thank you once more.:thanks:

Can someone please help me.I just uploaded loads of new pics,STILL WONT ALLOW ME 2 post pics on my thread.now it won't allow me 2 contact 420 by email.I'm honestly thinking of leaving this site.this has 2 be the worse site 4 trying 2 do basic things,no links please,I'm doing everything properly.HELP HELP HELP.

I believe you are experiencing a browser error, I would reboot your computer then try again. If your problem persists I would report it to this forum.

Website Help & Feedback

Update today. One thing that happened when I switched to the plants to 12/12 to force sex is that the plants went into stretching mode. I've had to tie all of them down today because they got too tall. No real problem, but I hadn't thought that would happen so fast.

Here's the 4 females:

3-30-14_3.jpg

And here are Royal Haze and Fruit Auto. Still no pistils, and have done some light LST. I know auto's aren't supposed to like that (Fruit auto), but we'll see what she does:

3-30-14_5.jpg

3-30-14_6.jpg

And finally, Widow Master Fluxing gal. I did a little defoliating on her this morning. I may do more tomorrow:

3-30-14_2.jpg

Your babies look great Princess DIY. What's with the new title? Has it been decided to make what you've been doing all along official?

By the way; 2 hrs & 10 mins until Showtime

Your babies look great Princess DIY. What's with the new title? Has it been decided to make what you've been doing all along official?

By the way; 2 hrs & 10 mins until Showtime
Thanks Reg!
Yeah, I guess you could say it that way. It was offered to me and I accepted. ColoradoKid is also on the team. He does a great job. ;-)
It's certainly a different avatar than a yawning lion. :rofl:

And thanks to Jay, snakelad and Pinky!

I got my new "good deal" HPS light hung today. YEY! Can't wait to get some more plants flowering. :)

Back
Top Bottom