Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Very true smokerjoe(sorry,Rambo) :rocker: i just cant wait 4 these plants 2 get done,but i havnt had a smoke in 3 weeks now,so any money wen that northerns dried abit and i smoke that 1st joint,ill be as white as a ghost,it'll kick my ass bigtime,head melted,thinking woh,i think ill have a pint instead :sleep:

Haha 1 joint is all it takes for you huh? How long have you been smoking? I was in the navy so the rambo name doesnt fit. I originally took the asvab for the marines but the marine recruiter I guess got court martial and so from paris island I went right back to where I live and then a week later the navy recruiter called. He lied his ass off to me and I joined.

Okay REG, (BAR)...this post is mainly for you while you are wearing your suave rico's. LOL
Here's what I'm looking at for early male signs:

3-25_early_male_signs.jpg

3-25_early_male_2.jpg

Notice the little "balls" in the nodes on either side centered on the area. My female plants have never had these, and they always develop into pollen sacs. I'll keep watching that node and take pics as it progresses. The second pic is a male sac already starting and they will begin to grow several on top of each other.

Here's one of the females:
3-25_early_female_pistils.jpg

Hope that gives an idea what you're looking for. Now we wait to see if I am correct again. :high-five:

Well, I think I made a really good deal today. I picked up an 800W Sun Systems hood/ballast/hid/hps from a guy for a grand total of $65.00!
It takes combination 400W HPS/HID bulbs, one on either side of the unit.
It's missing the glass. But I have a piece of tempered glass I can get cut to size for it at home.
I tested everything, including the ballast and did the "smell" test for any overheating issues. Tested out perfectly.
Whaddya think ya'll?

Sun_System.jpg

Check your pms Princess DIY.

Chances are the guy you got them from is/was a grower himself. He probably removed that glass since it causes a 10% light loss. In other words it gets trapped inside the unit. I want to remove mine but I dont have the tools to do it safely .

Chances are the guy you got them from is/was a grower himself. He probably removed that glass since it causes a 10% light loss. In other words it gets trapped inside the unit. I want to remove mine but I dont have the tools to do it safely .
Hey Joe,
the guy said there was never glass there. LOL I know better, they don't take the time to manufacture a holding track around the base for no reason. I have been thinking about the glass, and decided not to put one there. The cleaning and a place for bugs to collect is the main reason. I have enough fans and exhaust plan to draw off the heat. If it doesn't work, then I'll go with the glass. I already have a 400W HPS with a wing reflector and I'm not having any trouble with the heat.

Thanks everybody and hope you have a grrrrreat day!

Drizzle...drazzle...drussel...drone.....time for these boyz to find another home.

Okay, final diagnosis. I was wrong on one plant, the signs were iffy but this morning I see two tiny pistils peeking through on Widow Master 5. YEY!

Here are the males, no doubts now. The pollen sacs are starting to build up on each other:
Widow Master 2, the one with the fluxing going on. (the text on the pic is wrong, should be a 2. Oops...)

Widow_Master_7_boy.jpg

Widow_Master_7_boy2.jpg

And Widow Master 1:

Widow_Master_1_Boy.jpg

Some how I got these pics messed up. Gotta stop trying to do too much on the multi-tasking in the morning coffee time. LOL
Widow Master 2 is the one with the fluxing, that's male. Also, Widow Master 1 and 7 are male.

So only 3 males out of all of these plants. I'm a happy camper! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom