Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

I would actually chop my right arm of 4 1 right now.I used 2 love space yogurts years ago,once they kick in its goodnight Vienna,smoke a joint on top and its FACE PURE WHITE,I DONT FEEL 2 WELL :rofl::rofl::rofl: and once ur friends see a white face,that's it over,you get tortured till ur sick as a dog :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: funny now,not then,dirty dogs

I did some repotting today. Royal Haze is now in the final pot and I have bent it a bit just to get some light to the center shoots. I will probably continue with LST on it as it gets bigger:

3-23-14_Royal_Haze.jpg

And Fruit Auto is doing really well. I love the leaves on this girl and she is really getting wide. There is a marker in the pot to give an idea of size:

3-23-14_Fruit_Auto.jpg

I also repotted a couple of the Widow Masters, and ran out of soil again. The rest of the repots will have to wait a day or two.
Still no sign of sex on any of the plants, other than the White Widow clone that I already know is female. I've got LST going on with her two. She was stretching way off to the side, so she'll be coming around in a circle now. LOL
Here's the group:

3-23-14_Widow_Masters.jpg

I also took them out of the closet as it was getting crowded in there with the other two plants in training.

3-23-14_Lighting_Setup_1.jpg

And finally the two in training. I sure hope these turn out female, would be a shame to have done all the fluxing and training to find out they are dudes. Although I do want to get some pollen from one of my own crosses, so one male is welcomed. Let's hope it's on the seedling group. :smokin:

3-23-14_Training.jpg

Here is how the lighting, inside fan and moisture/humidity towel are set up:

3-23-14_Lighting_Setup_2.jpg

That's all for now. Over and out....

Looking pretty good so far. The bottom leaves yellowing in the one picture so soon is a bit concerning though.

Looking pretty good so far. The bottom leaves yellowing in the one picture so soon is a bit concerning though.
Hi Smokerjoe,
that yellowing should be corrected as of a few days ago starting them on light nutrients. The nutrients in the soil had been depleted due to the length of time I had them under a cheap LED fixture.
I don't see any signs of continued yellowing now that they are getting the nutrients. I want to leave the yellowed leaves until they are completely spent of usefulness to the plant. :thumb:

Thanks for taking a look! :high-five:

How cheap? Were the diodes crap or whats wrong with the led? Which brand

How cheap? Were the diodes crap or whats wrong with the led? Which brand
Cheap as in two fer $59.00. LOL Got them from ebay. The LED watts are too low for using to grow. I forget how many watts were optimal for LED growing, but these were far too low.
I had the seedlings under them for more than a month and the change in the growth was very minimal. As soon as I put them under my CFL fixtures growth started immediately.
I don't even think the LED lights had a brand name. I'm using them now just to keep a begonia plant alive until spring. Works fine for that.

I know I remember you are a she. Trying to help you keep your identity secret haha

Frigging hell.that's twice.1st the pinkster,then u :yahoo: OK good on .in my country I've never heard of women growing,always a guy thing.glad 2 see an speak 2 lady growers, (ud think with all those dishes 2 do) there wouldn't be any time 4 growing :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: only joking hon,the guys I play golf with are always coming out with that stuff 4 a laugh 2 the ladies on the course.

See that now. Sorry about that. I just remember you got on me for that.

Frigging hell.that's twice.1st the pinkster,then u :yahoo: OK good on .in my country I've never heard of women growing,always a guy thing.glad 2 see an speak 2 lady growers, (ud think with all those dishes 2 do) there wouldn't be any time 4 growing :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: only joking hon,the guys I play golf with are always coming out with that stuff 4 a laugh 2 the ladies on the course.
:rofl: I was just sitting here thinking that yesterday my kitchen was sparkling clean with not a soiled dish to be seen....this afternoon I totally destroyed it again. I clean them so I can dirty them. Vicious cycle it is.

Tell me about it.I hate dishes.breaks my heart.I live on my own at the moment after marriage broke up,and being a chef 4 years after I'm done working some magic in that kitchen (a very fine pot noodle) it always looks like a bombs hit it :rofl::rofl: an wen I'm smoking,dishes are the last thing on my agenda :reading420magazine:

Tell me about it.I hate dishes.breaks my heart.I live on my own at the moment after marriage broke up,and being a chef 4 years after I'm done working some magic in that kitchen (a very fine pot noodle) it always looks like a bombs hit it :rofl::rofl: an wen I'm smoking,dishes are the last thing on my agenda :reading420magazine:
A chef....fantastic. I spend waaaaayyyy too many hours on food network. LOL
You should stop in to the Edibles thread if you're interested. We're always looking for new ways to cook with cannabis, damn near any recipe out there can be adapted.
It's in my signature, "Show us your Cannabis edibles".

Yes cannabis canna,I'll def be checking out the edibles bit.only ever down space yogurts and coffee with blow ect.so shall get my lazy ass over 2 that 2 see wot ideas there are.but,any money says once I eat something with my plant in it,I'll he lying in a corn or,red beady eyes,face pure white thinking "oh boy I don't feel 2 good" :helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Back
Top Bottom