Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

If your going to self pollinate you gotta let it get big enough to divide into sections. So you can CS spray only part of the plant. You can see signs of sex at 17 days, and maybe start spraying at about 23 days? Block the spray with a piece of cardboard, and only hit lower limbs. Keeping the top bud dry. Be sure and mark the dividing point, and repeat spraying the same area daily. Eventually the lower half will grow pollen sacks, and you can pollinate the top bud.

If your going to self pollinate you gotta let it get big enough to divide into sections. So you can CS spray only part of the plant. You can see signs of sex at 17 days, and maybe start spraying at about 23 days? Block the spray with a piece of cardboard, and only hit lower limbs. Keeping the top bud dry. Be sure and mark the dividing point, and repeat spraying the same area daily. Eventually the lower half will grow pollen sacks, and you can pollinate the top bud.

Okay! Got it. LOL
:thanks:

Nice Re-direct Toker. Very professional. Your sponsor couldn't ask for more.

How was work today Princess DIY? I barely made it in but that was the easy part after last night. LOL

We can get Lady Dee to talk to your Boss too. She's already made an appointment with mines.

We can get Lady Dee to talk to your Boss too. She's already made an appointment with mines.

LOL, Reg. Wouldn't do any good. This is a guy who believes there is NOTHING about him that is wrong or needs improvement. It's why he lost his previous biz. If it doesn't bother you to lose customers and employees because you don't want to leave your unruly growling dog home....well so be it. The damn thing threw up on my foot one day. Just trotted over to my desk and upchucked right there. "Gosh, that's okay boss...no problem." (That's what I'm apparently supposed to say) If you say anything negative about the dog, the rest of the day is hell.
Things will change soon on that note.

Anyway, I flipped all the kids to 12/12 yesterday. Let's see some SEXY ladies! :thumb:

Subbed up. Got lots of pollen there . I thought I was already subbed to your journal from way back when I asked about your location change haha. Guess I wasnt but I am now. Feel free to stop by my journal as well it seems I never have enough visitors. Is that master kush X white widow a cross you did or did you buy that seed strain?

Subbed up. Got lots of pollen there . I thought I was already subbed to your journal from way back when I asked about your location change haha. Guess I wasnt but I am now. Feel free to stop by my journal as well it seems I never have enough visitors. Is that master kush X white widow a cross you did or did you buy that seed strain?
Hi SmokerJoe, and :welcome:
It is my own cross. If you get through the first few pages on this journal it shows how I did it. :thumb:
I'll get over to your journal today too. Been a very busy morning 'round the home front. ;-)

Yeah I will do that. The problem is so many people have these hude journals and Ive been reading all of them and it gets me burnt out but if you got your own strain im interested. I will read the first 15 pages and the last 10 :)

Really nice job maam. What I am going to do when I pollinate is cover all the plant but the 1 branch I am going to pollinate. I wish I had more seeds though instead of some random bagseed that im almost out of.

If I have questions as im reading or comments you may end up with 3 or 4 posts in a row from me because thats a lot easier to pot the question instead of waiting and possibly forgetting. I have your thread up on 2 screens. 1 to read and 1 with the reply box on it to ask.

Don paul stated to use flour to make the pollen last longer. While I cant begin to claim whether that works or not and I trust what he says but I personally would not use brominated flour. Especially for women bromine goes straight to attacking the thyroid and is the main reason women lose their hair. You counter that with iodine as used to be added to flour. But if you do the flour method please dont use brominated flour your plants dont need that contaminated shit and I cant image passing that through its genes is a good thing.

I heard you can cross cannabis with other things such as roses and other flowers is that true? Does anyone know or have tried this?

The qtip idea is fine but to me that will do as you say and leave pieces of cotton. What I plan on using is a small paint brush. One that you would use to paint minatures I feel less pollen would be wasted that way as it would be more efficient.

Hey Hey Jay, and LA! My fluxing going okay? :laughtwo:

Update_3-19_Fluxing.jpg

Seriously though, do I need to trim anything or is there something I should do that I haven't done?

Back
Top Bottom