Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Finally a complete update here.

First are the Widow Masters. There is a bit of yellowing started, I figure this is due to the length of time they were under that LED light and then changing to CFL's. It's been over 4 weeks, so the soil has probably exhausted nutrients. I'm going to start feeding them Light nutrient mixture this weekend.

Widow_Masters_3-14.jpg

Here's Royal Haze looking great:

Royal_Haze_3-14.jpg

And slow pokey (Fruit Automatic), is still seemingly troubled but I think she'll be okay:

Fruit_auto_3-14.jpg

Last up are the two Widow Masters' in training. The first one is getting some Fluxing going on. Doesn't look real tidy, but I think it's working:

Training_2_3-14.jpg

And here are the two together. I can't get the same effect on the second one because it grew too tall, and I did not remove the lower leaves on it like I did the other to direct the growth to the upper part.

Training_3-14.jpg

That's it. If you have any questions or comments, feel free. I've not been here a lot the last few days...been a bit overwhelmed with some other things. I'll be around this weekend though, for sure. :circle-of-love:

Looking good, Cannafan.

:thanks:

Looking good. I hope your doing Ok. :)

:thanks: I'm doing alright. I just want to get back to growing and concentrate on that. LOL

I've had em split on me when I bend em back that far, I learned to tape around below where you topped it for added strength. I had a twelve foot plant split last summer.....stem as big as a broomstick.............but it was outdoors in the wind. In my journals somewhere I did a tutorial on this procedure.........when I was really bending alot!

If you find that in your journals let me know. I sure hope that doesn't happen, but I have seen it happen before by accident and the plants were salvaged with tape and even a band aid. I'm trying not to put any pressure at all on the center now and concentrating on the shoots. Easy does it. LOL

I've had em split on me when I bend em back that far, I learned to tape around below where you topped it for added strength. I had a twelve foot plant split last summer.....stem as big as a broomstick.............but it was outdoors in the wind. In my journals somewhere I did a tutorial on this procedure.........when I was really bending alot!

Btw, Mac. You should check out uptheholler's blog. He's got an interesting post about "stepping" on plants out in the wild to keep the stretching growth down for stealth. He has some good reads there. :thumb:

Just a heads up Princess DIY. That Fruit Automatic looks like my mutant KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze) did as a seedling.

I'm sure that the two plants in training are big enough to put under 12/12 for sexing, but not sure on the smaller group. Whatcha think folks? Would be great if I could leave them all where they are and just change the light schedule for all of them at once until they show sex.
Thanks!
Oh, I started them on their first dose of 1/4 strength nutrients today. Hope they like it. I'm going to be transplanting to bigger pots this week too. I see some roots creeping out the drain holes. :)

I'm sure that the two plants in training are big enough to put under 12/12 for sexing, but not sure on the smaller group. Whatcha think folks? Would be great if I could leave them all where they are and just change the light schedule for all of them at once until they show sex.
Thanks!
Oh, I started them on their first dose of 1/4 strength nutrients today. Hope they like it. I'm going to be transplanting to bigger pots this week too. I see some roots creeping out the drain holes. :)

I started my seeds on 12/12 and they showed sex 3 and a half weeks later, I reckon you can switch the schedule on them all now!:thumb:

Wow, I didn't realize it might be that long. Think I'll switch that schedule starting tonight. I've wasted so much time already with that danged cheapy LED.
Thanks AJ!
Sorry sorry, I'm not saying they will take 3 1/2 wks to show sex, but they will from seed, if you see what I mean:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom