Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Hi Mac,
I make lots of edibles with cannabutter, it's preferred by many over smoking or vaping. I would be interested in the cold processes, do you have any links or references that I can read through?
Thanks!

LOL, yeah, thousands of em.....any process that dosen't use heat........LOL...Like concentrates that are the result of cold processes.....that I'm probably not allowed to talk about....there are cannabis related information troves that I'm unable to mention because of the use of flammable solvents....BUT, bubble concentrates and dry ice extractions are a couple of COLD processes.....just eat the product and don't decarboxylate it and many of the compounds aren't fully released....namely thc. I have been using edibles alot lately....mostly for testing purposes. I just made around 60 chocohash candies, hot process....210 degrees....pain and sleep candies....high grade chocolate ( which tastes like crap to me), a shot of tangerine extract.............

hes basically meaning using it raw
like even juicing it and stuff too
I saw an interesting vid they mix the raw with rum or something and some kinda berries and just drink capfuls out of the bottle
suppose to be healthy too

Happy Tokerday CannaFan :thumb:

Thanks guys. I have seen recipes for using it raw. Rainstacks puts raw leaves in Ice water and lets it sit for awhile, then drinks it like tea.
I haven't tried it, but he likes it.
I'm delving into making some pain creams etc. this month, just got all the ingredients together.
So far, all I've made as far as edibles the weed has been either decarbed or cooked with the other ingredients.
There are so many things that can be done with cannabis, it's mind bending. LOL
Happy Tokerday to you too Cronic.
Is it FRIDAY yet???? Maybe these incessant snow storms will be over with by then.

LOL, yeah, thousands of em.....any process that dosen't use heat........LOL...Like concentrates that are the result of cold processes.....that I'm probably not allowed to talk about....there are cannabis related information troves that I'm unable to mention because of the use of flammable solvents....BUT, bubble concentrates and dry ice extractions are a couple of COLD processes.....just eat the product and don't decarboxylate it and many of the compounds aren't fully released....namely thc. I have been using edibles alot lately....mostly for testing purposes. I just made around 60 chocohash candies, hot process....210 degrees....pain and sleep candies....high grade chocolate ( which tastes like crap to me), a shot of tangerine extract.............
I need to have more coffee in the morning. LOL Now I see what you mean. Yeah, I'm not doing anything with flammable solvents. Nope
But I will be giving other methods as you mentioned a try soon. ;-)

What did I tell you Princess DIY? :slide:

OK, Canna. You are at 4292 posts. I expect eight posts tonight... I want to see if 4300 posts is the magic number. Once you get the connessoooor status you can start throwing around power words like "schwag."

OK, Canna. You are at 4292 posts. I expect eight posts tonight... I want to see if 4300 posts is the magic number. Once you get the connessoooor status you can start throwing around power words like "schwag."
PeeJay,
I sorely needed a good giggle tonight. Thank you. Everytime I see that word typed "schwag"... I think of curtains, nothing close to weed. :rofl:
Weed..... It's what's for dinner and the only 4 letter word I like. LOL

Back
Top Bottom