Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

I still don't really understand the reputation system, and I'm kinda surprised I've acquired so much. Looks like once your green boxes become filled even greener boxes start filling up again. When you mouse hover over the green boxes it says stuff. Now mine says toker69 has a reputation beyond repute. I think that's as far up as it goes, and it just keeps on saying that now. Maybe it's set to a total number of likes to be a cannabis connoisseur, or rep points total, but set to total posts? Maybe tho. :)

I still don't really understand the reputation system, and I'm kinda surprised I've acquired so much. Looks like once your green boxes become filled even greener boxes start filling up again. When you mouse hover over the green boxes it says stuff. Now mine says toker69 has a reputation beyond repute. I think that's as far up as it goes, and it just keeps on saying that now. Maybe it's set to a total number of likes to be a cannabis connoisseur, or rep points total, but set to total posts? Maybe tho. :)
Well, I do know that it doesn't really have a lot to do with whether you know "good weed from bad" LOL
The little quotes stop at "reputation beyond repute". The number of likes would make sense in Reg's case with the 400 page journal he has. :laughtwo: But Reg has had a hell of a ride with his first grow too, and a lot was learned by all on his thread.
Whatever it is, I'm glad I don't have to type connoisseur too often....I usually get it wrong the first time. :rofl:
Just a side note on the points:

Your reputation points goes up each time someone reps you, and the more points you have the more power you have when you give reps. So someone who has major reputation points adds a bunch to your green bar levels. You can see your points and power in your settings page.

You also have to take into account Princess DIY That while I was doing a 400 plus page journal everyone else had 2, 3, and 4 journals in the same time period. And quiet as kept I believe you get more "likes" during The Reps Are Right than the cast. LOL

You also have to take into account Princess DIY That while I was doing a 400 plus page journal everyone else had 2, 3, and 4 journals in the same time period. And quiet as kept I believe you get more "likes" during The Reps Are Right than the cast. LOL

The only explanation I can come up with: The system is gender biased. :loopy:

LOL. Yea, I use to use it the same way but I find I'm giving out a lot more "likes" now. I hit it on any post I like. But don't feel discouraged if I don't hit "like" on one of anyone's post. It doesn't mean I dis-like it.

"Member of the Month Winner" might be overriding saying "Cannabis Connoisseur" Otherwise it might be saying that on you too maybe. lol :)
Nope, Cronichemphog has both too.
Don't get me wrong guys...I'm not whining for that title in any way. That's far from my mind. I was just quite curious on how people achieved it, I have asked several members in the past...DonPaulP...etc. No one seemed to know. They said it just appeared one day. LOL

Nope, Cronichemphog has both too.
Don't get me wrong guys...I'm not whining for that title in any way. That's far from my mind. I was just quite curious on how people achieved it, I have asked several members in the past...DonPaulP...etc. No one seemed to know. They said it just appeared one day. LOL
I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it.

You can have one of my spice cupcakes with cannabutter.....:circle-of-love:
I've been wanting one since you spoke of it while I was at work.

CannaFan is right I didn't even notice it till one day someone mentioned something so I looked and was kinda surprised I didn't even notice it and don't know for how long it was there
the connoissuer

Oh Gawd! Here too??? Will it ne'er end? :goof:

I've got some cookies sitting next to me PeeJay...no bake choco cookies made with cannabutter. I think you need a couple of them with your night time tea....

This brings up an interesting subject canna, I have patients who don't want to feel the effects of the cannabis.........I'm looking at cold processes, so not so much of the thc is released. I also know that some folks are getting great results eating the raw leaves...........but I find them fewer.

This brings up an interesting subject canna, I have patients who don't want to feel the effects of the cannabis.........I'm looking at cold processes, so not so much of the thc is released. I also know that some folks are getting great results eating the raw leaves...........but I find them fewer.
Hi Mac,
I make lots of edibles with cannabutter, it's preferred by many over smoking or vaping. I would be interested in the cold processes, do you have any links or references that I can read through?
Thanks!

My Royal Haze is looking frisky!

Royal_Haze_3-4-14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom