Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

I meant go through subs as in journals :rofl:
ate me some saimin finishing up subs now and gonna do update :thumb:

Momma has a new baby this morning. :happy-birthday: RH!

Dinafem_Royal_Haze_Sprout_2-25.jpg

I am STILL waiting for the Fruit Auto seed to pop.

Very cool! Nice photo too. I am not going to try my seeds until my first bloom is half or almost finished. I don't want to get over ran by plants :) I had that happen to me twice before I got my second tent. I had plants every place. I guess it is a good thing I have my MMP card. :) Things were a MESS! I want to get a good rotation down. :thumb: It look good

Very cool! Nice photo too. I am not going to try my seeds until my first bloom is half or almost finished. I don't want to get over ran by plants :) I had that happen to me twice before I got my second tent. I had plants every place. I guess it is a good thing I have my MMP card. :) Things were a MESS! I want to get a good rotation down. :thumb: It look good
Yeah, I'm trying to get mine a bit more organized. Got to keep from gettin' crazy. LOL

Congratulations on your new baby Girl!
:thanks: I just love seeing new babies! What I'm really happy with is that it came up without the shell, so that means I planted deep enough. ;-)

Not yet Toker, was planning to try that tonight if it still hasn't cracked. Kind of hesitant because some of the other seeds I put in the superthrive solution rotted. I think it was due to the seeds being too young more than anything. ;-)

Weren't those the seeds you were trying to pop for weeks? Cuz that may be the reason they rotted also.

Okay time lapse video time! This video was made right after topping the plants, then I did some defol on the plant on the left by taking off the lower leaves as I said I would do. I left the plant on the right with the lower growth on so we can see the difference in growth.
These are two busy plants. The sprout that you will see in the cup decided it was going to come up during lights out time, so I left the lights on for the time it took to come up. I don't think that's going to bother anything with the two plants. But they did know when to drop and go to sleep. LOL
I apologize for the blank credits at the end, I wasn't aware I chose that feature in my movie editing. I didn't notice that until you tube review and I wasn't about to go back and start over.
The sprout is the Dinafem Royal Haze seed.
Here ya go: (full screen is best)

Topping and Sprout - YouTube

It's so weird how the top leafs reach for the light then relax a few times a day.

It's so weird how the top leafs reach for the light then relax a few times a day.

I know Reg, it's like people that take work breaks. LOL

super cool. you should edit those credits and make plant names the stars of your show! :rofl:

LOL, Now that I know I can do that...by accident. I will probably make use of that. I tried to add some music but all the free stuff was awful!

Okay, I'm heading off to mix up my colloidal silver/distilled water and get ready for the feminizing project!
And I put the Fruit Automatic in a light solution of Super Thrive. Sure hope that works! I only have ONE of those seeds.

Back
Top Bottom