Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

ROFL, I'm currently having a foxtailing issue on them myself! I read on the site I bought the seeds from that it was Indica dominant, which I didn't really find to be true. Reports back to me so far have been very nice! Very encouraging for a first home grow. :)
I'll call it 50/50 on the program. :thanks:

I hear ya man. I mean it is skunk #1 (sativa x sativa x indica) x kush (indica) so that's sativa, sativa, indica, indica. have you smoked it yet? it's really good stuff. for the first week or two it smells like a skunky sweet kush, then it cures into a cheesy sweet kush. I wish I had more beans of it.

I hear ya man. I mean it is skunk #1 (sativa x sativa x indica) x kush (indica) so that's sativa, sativa, indica, indica. have you smoked it yet? it's really good stuff. for the first week or two it smells like a skunky sweet kush, then it cures into a cheesy sweet kush. I wish I had more beans of it.
Oh Heck ya, I even took some early popcorn buds to test. LOL I have about 3 lbs. of cannabutter made with the trim and I have a good supply for the vap. I really like it, and the smell is very nice. At first curing time I wasn't real fond of it, but after about two weeks I kept opening the jars to take a whiff. Pleasing.
People I've given some samples to really enjoyed it too and said the smoke was good and smooth for them. I will keep growing it for sure.
:thumb:

You know the best way to go with that photoperiod seed is to veg out a mom, and clone some separate plants to do your female CS breeding. :) The same thing KingJohnC did, but start spraying when you flip both plants into 12/12.

The auto seed won't clone, so ya gotta "self pollinate" or have at least two same auto seeds going.

You know the best way to go with that photoperiod seed is to veg out a mom, and clone some separate plants to do your female CS breeding. :) The same thing KingJohnC did, but start spraying when you flip both plants into 12/12.

The auto seed won't clone, so ya gotta "self pollinate" or have at least two same auto seeds going.

I've been thinking about that too Toker, it will take more time but I would really like to have some clones from the plant to grow separately too. The auto is what it is, so I won't have much choice there.
Good thinking...as usual. ;-)
Oh, do you think it would hurt to use Ph'd water to mix the Bio silver with? I mean, is there any reason it HAS to be distilled water in your opinion? I just have this raw nerve about paying for water when I have my own wells. LOL

I've been thinking about that too Toker, it will take more time but I would really like to have some clones from the plant to grow separately too. The auto is what it is, so I won't have much choice there.
Good thinking...as usual. ;-)
Oh, do you think it would hurt to use Ph'd water to mix the Bio silver with? I mean, is there any reason it HAS to be distilled water in your opinion? I just have this raw nerve about paying for water when I have my own wells. LOL

The reason you use distilled water is the unknown reactions with tap water, and suspended silver ions might lower the effectiveness of your CS.

I know that this is way back from page 11. I have a bubba white shark and there has been a few time when taking clones I would get two different leaf shapes? I wish now, I would have taken photos of it. Could this be because it is unstable? I really have not done a complete grow with it. My first grow with it I pulled prematurely. I am now on my second grow with the bubba white shark.

I don't know that different shaped leaves means a plant is unstable. You're right that it would have been nice to see pics of it though. :)
Did you grow them (the clones) to flower and harvest? If so, how did they come out for you?
And you are right, this is an amazing site with incredibly friendly people. :thumb:

Yeah I guess those suspended silver ions floating around in there like to bind with other stuff. Once they do the party's over. It'll last you a long time tho. lol

I don't know that different shaped leaves means a plant is unstable. You're right that it would have been nice to see pics of it though. :)
Did you grow them (the clones) to flower and harvest? If so, how did they come out for you?
And you are right, this is an amazing site with incredibly friendly people. :thumb:

My second grow is the bubba white shark and all are clones from the only plant I had. I do not know if the first plant was clone or seed. My son got it. As far as the first harvest, I had no clue as to what I was doing and was going by calendar days and not the plant and pulled them premature. I did not understand how the buds formed so, long story short 12 plants maybe 3 oz. My son kept sampling before I started the curing. The stuff I have hidden is starting to really smell a little bit fruity. I am really new to this and I am also learning about the different kind. I want to grow a strait indica. I have found for my usage that helps the best. The hybrid is good for cooking and capsules. But I really want to do some indica. I would like something else besides the BWS.

I did some seeds a while back and only 3 survived out of 13. I am sure it was me and not the seeds. After reading your journal I am thinking about getting brave and germinating some seeds that were given to me. Train Wreck and fruity something( I cant read their hand writing)

I am not going to take any more clones from the Bubba white shark until the finish of this second grow. With all the information from 420 and the wonderful people :) I am sure it will come out right this time and then I will know for sure if I am going to keep it around. Because if, it is truly going to produce like my first run really; airy I do not want to wast my time and money. I started growing to stay away from the expensive dispensaries except to try different kinds to figure out what works.

If I have clones that the leaves change I will take photos of it. I really like doing the journals it makes me keep track of things.
I am still reading your back log. :popcorn:I guess I will reach it in the center Lol :dreamy:
I know that you are a busy person but if you get the time would you pop in and take a look please

sorry for the windy post.

I order nothing but feminized beans. The fact that I haven't graduated to pollinating yet and still will destroy all males intruding on my girls territory is the main reason. I haven't even got cloning under my belt yet though The Lord and 420 knows I've tried.

T-minus 4 hrs & 33 mins...

My second grow is the bubba white shark and all are clones from the only plant I had. I do not know if the first plant was clone or seed. My son got it. As far as the first harvest, I had no clue as to what I was doing and was going by calendar days and not the plant and pulled them premature. I did not understand how the buds formed so, long story short 12 plants maybe 3 oz. My son kept sampling before I started the curing. The stuff I have hidden is starting to really smell a little bit fruity. I am really new to this and I am also learning about the different kind. I want to grow a strait indica. I have found for my usage that helps the best. The hybrid is good for cooking and capsules. But I really want to do some indica. I would like something else besides the BWS.

I did some seeds a while back and only 3 survived out of 13. I am sure it was me and not the seeds. After reading your journal I am thinking about getting brave and germinating some seeds that were given to me. Train Wreck and fruity something( I cant read their hand writing)

I am not going to take any more clones from the Bubba white shark until the finish of this second grow. With all the information from 420 and the wonderful people :) I am sure it will come out right this time and then I will know for sure if I am going to keep it around. Because if, it is truly going to produce like my first run really; airy I do not want to wast my time and money. I started growing to stay away from the expensive dispensaries except to try different kinds to figure out what works.

If I have clones that the leaves change I will take photos of it. I really like doing the journals it makes me keep track of things.
I am still reading your back log. :popcorn:I guess I will reach it in the center Lol :dreamy:
I know that you are a busy person but if you get the time would you pop in and take a look please

sorry for the windy post.
Hi Lady V,
I shall subscribe to your journal today! Sounds like you need to get a lock and key to keep your Son out of the "bud patrol". LOL
And don't be afraid to germ some seeds, after all...they aren't doing you any good in storage. LOL
See you soon! :circle-of-love:

The CS experiment makes me wish that I didn't have nothing but fem seeds in my bank. Woe is me.
I hear ya PeeJay. The feminised seeds were too expensive for me on my first order. And I didn't want a huge dollar amount out there just in case of discovery by the over the pond border patrol. LOL
I got two feminised free with my order.
Now that I know the orders go through, I have a seed order all ready to go. Just deciding on when to spend.

I order nothing but feminized beans. The fact that I haven't graduated to pollinating yet and still will destroy all males intruding on my girls territory is the main reason. I haven't even got cloning under my belt yet though The Lord and 420 knows I've tried.

T-minus 4 hrs & 33 mins...

Fear not Reg, you are not alone in the Dead Clone Society. I had three die on me this round. Now I have the rapid rooters and I think those will do the trick in the bubbler. It did work on two of them.
My problem is I always seem to cut the danged stems too short. Next time I will force myself to take a tape measure in there with me before I cut! Minimum 2 1/2- 3" of usable stem or leave it the heck alone. :laugh:

Hi Lady V,
I shall subscribe to your journal today! Sounds like you need to get a lock and key to keep your Son out of the "bud patrol". LOL
And don't be afraid to germ some seeds, after all...they aren't doing you any good in storage. LOL
See you soon! :circle-of-love:

Can I post a link to your journal in someone else's? I think your journal would help him understand the seeding proses.

Back
Top Bottom