Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Okay, back on track here. The cheap LED lights slowed me down a bit, but I'm back on track now under CFL's. The two largest Widow Masters' are doing well and I'm starting the train on them. They were topped and now the LST has started:

WM2_Training.jpg

WM4_training.jpg

All of the other Widow Master seedlings are perking up and getting growth going finally. I'll update a pic of those in a couple days.
The Royal Haze is doing well too, and the Dinafem Fruit automatic seed has finally germed. I gave up on the water/paper towel/super thrive and just planted in some soil yesterday. I didn't expect it to pop after waiting two weeks. Taproot showed today. LOL

Fruit_Auto_Taproot_3-2-14.jpg

I'm probably going to let a couple of the Widow Masters' go into 12/12 soon to push sexing. Then decide what to do from there.

Do I see a future "Flux" going on with that first WIDOW MASTER?

It's vewy vewy possible.....never know what I'm gonna do until I do it. LOL
What is that? A sign of old age? I use to plan everything when I was younger. Now the only thing I know for sure is that I'm going to work tomorrow. :laughtwo:

And look at you with that "Cannabis Connoisseur" Title. How do you get that?
I have no idea. Maybe the Boss can tell us. Yeah, that's Rico's new name;

Mr. Rico Suavay the Big Boss

It's gotta be either rep points or post count. How many rep points do you have, Reg? You and Canna have similar post counts and she still doesn't know good weed from bad... It must be rep points.

It's gotta be either rep points or post count. How many rep points do you have, Reg? You and Canna have similar post counts and she still doesn't know good weed from bad... It must be rep points.
2 and change. Your last few post were funny as heck PJ but your going to stop gigging on my girl! LOL

Back
Top Bottom