Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

I grow outta my bedroom closet. The hps lights in the closet light my bedroom also. I use no timer. When I wake up I turn them on, and when I go to sleep I shut them off. You can grow autos in your veg area even if it's 24/7 lights on. That's where the name auto comes from. They don't depend on 12/12 lights to flower. The plants have an internal timer telling them to flower. :)

I grow outta my bedroom closet. The hps lights in the closet light my bedroom also. I use no timer. When I wake up I turn them on, and when I go to sleep I shut them off. You can grow autos in your veg area even if it's 24/7 lights on. That's where the name auto comes from. They don't depend on 12/12 lights to flower. The plants have an internal timer telling them to flower. :)
Okay, so I can just put it in with the other flowering plants under the HPS. Cool.

They do say it's Ok to go 12/12, but you get your best growth with longer daytimes. Most auto growers go with 18/6. Autos work with you and your situation whatever it is though. :)

Dinafem slow poke...er...Fruit Automatic has finally sprouted. Slow going, and I buried this seed almost an inch deep. Still came up with the shell on.
Here's she is. Happy B-Day Slow Poke!
If you get tired of pics....sorry...I'm gonna keep doing it. :rofl:

Fruit_Auto_Sprout_2.jpg

Fruit_Auto_Sprout_1.jpg

Fruit_Auto_Sprout_3.jpg

Looking good in here Princess DIY. I'm right behind you on the training journey.

Folks, make sure you join us this Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time as we celebrate the 10th episode anniversary of the :420: game show
THE REPS ARE RIGHT

"Details"

Looking really nice Canna :) Loving the training! Your in good hands with Jay :) Best of big bushes to ya! :)
Thanks LA! That means a good bunch to me coming from you. I refer to your links often. You are such a busy guy! :circle-of-love:

looking good! what soil is that?
Hi B.real,
it's called Potters Gold. It's made locally to me and I really like it. Here's a link that tells about it:
Distributors - Potter's Gold-Premium Potting Soil

Looking good in here Princess DIY. I'm right behind you on the training journey.

Folks, make sure you join us this Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time as we celebrate the 10th episode anniversary of the :420: game show
THE REPS ARE RIGHT
"Details"
Dang, I responded to you Reg, but it didn't show. LOL I'll be catching up on your thread today. :)

Back
Top Bottom