Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Happy Thurweed day CannaFan :thumb:
I was gonna say something but I had a brain fart
hardrive is down :rofl:

:ciao: Lady Vadalon and :welcome:
My scrog screens were from a pet cage that came apart in sections. I placed it on top of 2 litre pepsi bottles filled with water.

You want to be sure you leave plenty of room under the screen for watering. Mine was a bit tight getting in there.

Sorry to hear you weren't happy with your turnout last grow, but also glad to know you got at least something out of it.
Ask any questions you like, there are lots of people who will be ready to help and if we don't the answer we will find someone who does. ;-)

That is a really good photo. I am going to call my dad and find out if they still have my old cages in storage.

I need some help with my seeds. Well, they are not seeds anymore. I planted some quorkel and space bomb about 3.5 months ago. They are still just at a foot tall. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I did choke them with the soil( I made mud) I have replanted them into fresh soil. With out making it mud. I have added C0 2 to my tent. (in the bag type) Things got a lot greener so, that made me happy. But, they are not growing. My PH is sitting good 6.8 on one and 6.4, 6.6, 6.2 and 6.7 this is the run off PH. Yesterday, I used Hygrozyme on them. I was told that it would help eat away any ugly roots that may have happened when I smothered them with mud. I purchased Mykos mycrrhizal and was wondering if that could be placed on top of the soil and watered down or do I have to wait until I transplant to use it? I just don't understand what in the heck I am doing wrong!!! My lights are good and I am still getting spots on my plants as if they have nutrient deficiency. They are in Fox Farm soil I normally use TGA. I got them out of the old soil about three weeks ago but I did not have the Mykos then. I don't know if I should give them nutrients or let them go for a few more days.
:scratchinghead:
quarkle.jpg

What sort of plant damage KJC? I keep the CFL only 2 or 3" away, don't disagree about speed, never tried them further away, but it does keep them nice and 'tight'

:thumb:

The plant damage I mentioned is heat stress and burned leaves from the proximity.

:ciao:This made me think of ya Canna... Not the blonde part (that would be me)..:cheesygrinsmiley:...:circle-of-love:
As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load." The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker lowers the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says " Hi, my name is Kevin, it's winter in Michigan and I'm driving the SALT TRUCK!"

Thanks Jimmy and all! I will check out that link in a bit. Sounds like something I wouldn't mind doing for sure. ;-)

Here's a quick update. The seedlings under the cool white CFL's only stretched about 1/2" less than the two under the soft white CFL. So if that's enough to make a difference, I guess the cool white is what they prefer. I would much prefer a 1 1/2"-2" stem than 4+ inches that I got on that first round of seedlings! I have some video of the stretching process, I will try to get that uploaded this evening. Kind of cute watching them twist n turn. LOL I had a video of the breaking soil in the beginning, but again the card or the video recorder did something goofy and I cannot get it to load into an editing program. Grrrr

Here's a pic after removing the CFL lights:
Light_Test_2-8-14.jpg

So, I felt the stretch was fairly done and I have put everything under the Cheapy LED lights to see what happens using that.
I have the new seedlings and the clones under the LED's now.

Light_test_LED_s_2-8-14.jpg

The transplanting of the tippy toppled seedling went well. It is surviving and holding it's own. YEY It's the smaller one in the pic.

Seedlings_2-8-14.jpg

Lady vadalon, I am sorry I haven't got to this until today. How are the plants doing now? Any difference now that they've had a couple days to adjust? Have you done anything with them since your post?
I'm not sure on the question you asked regarding the mycorrhizal or the mikos. I've not used either separately, it's already mixed into my soil, and I don't know what the mikos is. Let us know how they are doing and we'll see if we can determine what the issues are.

Here is an excellent leaf problem chart you might want to read through. It might help you out:

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

hope you keep getting better Happy Freeweed day CannaFan and a Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom