Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Hey AJ,
check out PeeJays' plants on the leaf color. Deep dark green.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/ds31.jpg

Part of that is genetic, I think, Canna. That strain it purple kush x mazar-i-sharif and the name of the strain reflects it's typical dark tones.

I'm interested to see seedlings under different cfl spectrums. We should condense all our cfl soil seedling experiments into a blog in a few weeks to get it all in one place for reference, dontcha think?

Part of that is genetic, I think, Canna. That strain it purple kush x mazar-i-sharif and the name of the strain reflects it's typical dark tones.

I'm interested to see seedlings under different cfl spectrums. We should condense all our cfl soil seedling experiments into a blog in a few weeks to get it all in one place for reference, dontcha think?

yeah, I think I said something about it possibly being strain related. I can't remember now because I got so frustrated not being able to find the danged post! :rofl:
And yes, I totally agree on making all of these experiments into one blog post. That would be great!

Oh.... Denise are you talking about my reply to Dres in my thread? The leaf is circled in the picture from five days ago and pointed to in todays picture as reference to what sort of growth I'm getting in my amended soil. The circle and the arrow are the same fan leaf.

I'm use to convos jumping back & forth between threads But this time you guys really went there. I was still able to follow though.

I was thinking of doing some germination experiments after a fresh harvest of seeds.
Try to germinate some seeds every day, and record stats. :)
What do you think? What kinda controls, and stuff should I do?

I was thinking of doing some germination experiments after a fresh harvest of seeds.
Try to germinate some seeds every day, and record stats. :)
What do you think? What kinda controls, and stuff should I do?

One thing we haven't done is compare soils. Dresney and I are both using a very light bodied soil. I don't know what you use for a medium, Toker, but it would be fun to start with something like pro-mix or happy frog, or whatever and look at straight mix, 10% added perlite, 20% added perlite, 30% added perlite. The seedlings are going to get transplanted anyway. Our goal is to get them out of the gates as fast and healthy as possible.

Back
Top Bottom