Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Here are the seeds that wouldn't sprout. Not sure whether to keep giving them a chance or not. It was a week I believe, or just short of that since I planted them and they have not changed. These are exactly how they looked coming out of the ST solution when I planted them. Whatcha' think? (besides that they look like eyeballs. LOL)

seed_31.jpg

seed_21.jpg

seed_11.jpg

seed10.jpg

Thinking maybe replant in some drier soil. dunno......I think it's time to go bake something. Yeah.....canna cooking day. LOL

Okay, I decided to re-plant the 4 seeds and use them as an experiment.
I put all of them in the same solo cup again spread out. I have two different CFL lights on the cup. One cool white on the right, and one soft white on the left. I want to see how the sprouts react if they break soil. There is a toothpick inserted temporarily next to each seed area, just so I can look in the right spot when I need to and refrain from any further "digging". :laughtwo:
Test_Sprouts.jpg

Okay, I decided to re-plant the 4 seeds and use them as an experiment.
I put all of them in the same solo cup again spread out. I have two different CFL lights on the cup. One cool white on the right, and one soft white on the left. I want to see how the sprouts react if they break soil. There is a toothpick inserted temporarily next to each seed area, just so I can look in the right spot when I need to and refrain from any further "digging". :laughtwo:
Test_Sprouts.jpg

Cool! I love experiments! Those seeds seem to have some rot issues. With all the seeds you made I would love to see you try this from a a fresh start. You have a wealth of seeds to learn with and are not at all intimidated by producing a hundred more on your current cycle.

Cool! I love experiments! Those seeds seem to have some rot issues. With all the seeds you made I would love to see you try this from a a fresh start. You have a wealth of seeds to learn with and are not at all intimidated by producing a hundred more on your current cycle.
You are on the money as usual PeeJay. You got me thinking about that, I have plenty of seeds and will be making more as I do my grows.
Maybe I will save this cup and if they look like they are going to sprout up I will use it for time lapse practice under the CFL. ;-)
I will drop a couple/three seeds in water shortly. Thanks for the nudge. ;-)
Oh, I have some goodies made....will be sending a pic to the edibles thread later. I made enough for everyone on the thread. LOL

Well after all day yesterday and all last night, this experiment with the seedling stretch has proved interesting.
With the previous 4 seedlings, they had stretched to approximately 4 inches high within a couple of days. With this one closer to the CFL and using a 6500K bulb, the seedling has only reached 1 3/4 inches. I have a time lapse of yesterday and last night, I viewed them and it appears the plant is not trying to grow tall as much as trying to shoot out leaves. I will condense the two videos down and combine them into one and try to upload this morning. Not a whole lot to watch except the lil' one moving around, but it proves a point. I will have comparison shots of the seedlings today too. This is fun!

Back
Top Bottom