Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Never mind Toker, I see your answer as I just posted mine to you. LOL
You could test using ST, using plain peroxide, plain water..... use water AND paper towel method starting them all at the same time. Just to see who pops first and how they react with the length of the tap roots and splitting of the shell etc?
Darkness vs. light, room temp water vs. warm... just throwing out thoughts there. ;-)

Never mind Toker, I see your answer as I just posted mine to you. LOL
You could test using ST, using plain peroxide, plain water..... use water AND paper towel method starting them all at the same time. Just to see who pops first and how they react with the length of the tap roots and splitting of the shell etc?
Darkness vs. light, room temp water vs. warm... just throwing out thoughts there. ;-)

Haha if I had some superthrive maybe. lol

I could do some Dyna-Gro KLN tests! :rofl:

On the thread that Canna posted of you plant there is a circle drawn around one of the leaves as to show something. I just can't tell what you are trying to show.....

Read back a few posts in THIS thread and you'll see the answer!

G' Morning everyone,
the video from yesterday doesn't have a lot to show so I will just add it into the end when I condense all of them together. The plant moved a little...but it looked to me like the concentration was on the upper leaf growth, not on getting taller in stretch. It is only just a tiny bit taller according to the measuring tape. So that's a very good thing. ;-)
I will upload video tonight after work for the growth from yesterday and today combined. :)

Well, I think Lady Luck turned on me this week. I have finally put to rest the 4 seeds that I was trying to sprout. They did not budge even a fraction of a millimeter on growth and look brown and dead. Just something about them I guess. After the non popping and then even when they did pop in the ST they looked bad. So, enough already! :rip: On to new seeds, still waiting for the others to pop. They have sank in the water so it shouldn't be long now.

And that poor seedling that got spilled from the cup is dead too. The leaves are shriveled and dead. I shall say :rip: to that too and concentrate on new babies.
Hope everyone is having a great day so far. Not sure If I'm going to attempt the drive to work this morning, probably not. It's pretty bad out there, so I may just stay here and work with the grow. Maybe cook a little cannabutter treat of some kind while I'm at it. ;-)

Sorry to hear that Canna.These are seed's you produced correct?Everyone is popping and breeding so much now it seem's.It's getting tough to keep track.lol

Hi Jimmy, yes these were seeds I had produced. These seeds were taken directly from the storage in the refrigerator and immediately dropped into the warm water. I'm thinking that I shocked the poor things when I did that. I will never know for sure, but lesson learned on that!

Well, I think Lady Luck turned on me this week. I have finally put to rest the 4 seeds that I was trying to sprout. They did not budge even a fraction of a millimeter on growth and look brown and dead. Just something about them I guess. After the non popping and then even when they did pop in the ST they looked bad. So, enough already! :rip: On to new seeds, still waiting for the others to pop. They have sank in the water so it shouldn't be long now.

And that poor seedling that got spilled from the cup is dead too. The leaves are shriveled and dead. I shall say :rip: to that too and concentrate on new babies.
Hope everyone is having a great day so far. Not sure If I'm going to attempt the drive to work this morning, probably not. It's pretty bad out there, so I may just stay here and work with the grow. Maybe cook a little cannabutter treat of some kind while I'm at it. ;-)

Sorry to hear that Canna...staying home and working on your grow sounds like a wise choice :)...I like the cannabutter treat idea too :thumb:

Good luck with the next seeds

Back
Top Bottom