Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

I get my seeds put them in some perlite soil and they always pop within 48hrs when i put them in my humid dome with some water in it with a heating pad under it. I don't soak them or anything just pop them straight into soil. I always do it this way cause i know it works for me. I also keep my seeds in a medicine jar.

Hi Timmy, yes it was in a dark place on top of the freezer on the warm spot.
I'll give the paper towel method a couple days now and see what happens. :)

I don't get it! It's never failed me D:

Well I hope the paper towels do a better job!

A child is born!

Widow_Master_1_Birthday.jpg

:happy-birthday: Happy Birthday to the very first Widow Master from homegrown seed!
If any of you saw the first pic I uploaded, I went and got a better one. I just couldn't stand the blurriness of the first one. Will get more pics tonight and see if the lil' one shakes her hat off. ;-)

My Widow Master 1 baby grew about 1/4" today, but still has the hat on. Hopefully will discard that by tomorrow. I trust natures' way, so I shall leave it be. As hard as it is to keep from pulling that hat off....I shall leave it be. LOL

And those other seeds have not popped. Nuttin. So I've tried the water and the paper towel method, same as I have done with all of my seeds in method and light/heat. I had 100% germ rate in paper towels on the first grow.
So I picked out 4 more seeds and dropped 2 of them in water and two in paper towel this morning. I will wait and see what happens.

I've always done the 24hr soak in water/superthrive or water/peroxide solution with great results. Only had luck once with paper towels(was under waterbed mattress). Whatever works for you.

Good vibes to you Canna :circle-of-love: Happy Munchday :thumb:

Well i couldn't find any where to send you some karma so i'll just send it thru this posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome karma to you :goodluck:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cannafan

It's working guys...one pop this morning in the glass. ;-) Thanks!

I've always done the 24hr soak in water/superthrive or water/peroxide solution with great results. Only had luck once with paper towels(was under waterbed mattress). Whatever works for you.
Thanks KieftreeFarms. What's your dilution rate if you're just going to add a small amount of super thrive?

Back
Top Bottom