Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

how did you customize your link to your grows. mine has the green420mag.com and urs is how u custom made it how do u do that.

Here is a link on how to get the signature's the way you want them, if that's what you mean.

How To Add Links To Signatures

And how to customize the link (copied from another growers' post):

If you want to have your link contain a custom description, edit the link as follows. Note I changed the first "url" to a "xrl" so it would display, you'd have the "url" in first position.

[xrl="[URL][URL][URL][URL]https://www.420magazine.com/whatever[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]"]Custom Link Description Here[/url]

i have the links on mine but yours look like you wrote them yourself
Hi,
I added to the post a minute later. Here's what I added:

And how to customize the link (copied from another growers' post):

If you want to have your link contain a custom description, edit the link as follows. Note I changed the first "url" to a "xrl" so it would display, you'd have the "url" in first position.

[xrl="[URL][URL][URL][URL]https://www.420magazine.com/whatever[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]"]Custom Link Description Here[/url]

Update on the seeds, one has popped! :cheer: I expect the other mature one to pop by the end of the day. The green one is still floating in the water. I won't give up on it though. ;-)
I was doing the germination in the paper towel method at the beginning of my growing. I have switched to just putting them in a small glass of water in the dark on top of my freezer where there's a warm spot. Works just fine and less hassle.

This cross has apparently been done before with breeders, however..because I crossed this myself and did my own process I'm going to name it. My strain will be called Widow Master for my own purposes.

Update on the seeds, one has popped! :cheer: I expect the other mature one to pop by the end of the day. The green one is still floating in the water. I won't give up on it though. ;-)
I was doing the germination in the paper towel method at the beginning of my growing. I have switched to just putting them in a small glass of water in the dark on top of my freezer where there's a warm spot. Works just fine and less hassle.

This cross has apparently been done before with breeders, however..because I crossed this myself and did my own process I'm going to name it. My strain will be called Widow Master for my own purposes.

Agreed with your choice of germination! I've actually had a lot of trouble with the paper towel germination technique, whereas everyone on here seems to only use the paper towels! A lot of people have been surprised when I say I germinate by putting them in half a glass of water, but it works every time! (Unless they're crappy seeds)

Can't wait to see those water leaves Canna!

Back
Top Bottom