Brix, Buds & Blades: Knifemaker420's Auto Perpetual Garden

Good news and can’t wait for them seeds to get in the soil!
You and me both lol. This tent has been sitting here taunting me for 3 weeks now with nothing to put inside. Just think if I'd had seed on hand when I got the tent I'd be almost a third of the way to the finish line by now lol

How I feel now lol

If I understand the freebies from seedsman plus the extra 10 they sent for the mistaken overcharge, I should have about 35 seeds in 3 strains, but yes I understand it could become addictive buying seeds. Ive already got a couple hundred dollar a month handle material addiction ( burl wood, mammoth ivory, etc etc etc) so will have to keep the seed purchases on the DL from the wife lol
I'll just have to sell more knives to buy seeds/ equipment.
Sold a big ol' chunk of mammoth tusk to pay for the sp-250 then the next day got an order/deposit for a $1500 set of kitchen knives ‍*face palm* could've kept the ivory lol

StaySharp

Do most seeds come with adult signature required?
Not in the UK you don't have to sign, not sure about anywhere else or it could depend where you buy your seeds at, mine always come through the door in a plain dvd case

Wow @Knifemaker420 those just blew me away. God blessed you with a wonderful talent.
Ive been making them for 10 years now. Alot of practice to get to the point I'm at now. They definitely didn't look like those when I first got started lol lol lol

Some wicked talent there I'm well impressed, do you have a website or anything
Not anymore. It never got much traffic and I never have issue selling on FB so I cut the website and just use the FB page and the IG acct

Back
Top Bottom