Brix, Buds & Blades: Knifemaker420's Auto Perpetual Garden

I'm not sure but I think my poor Zkittles plant is developing a calcium def. Noticed some rust coloured speckles on one of her leaves. I'll watch it for now and possibly raise the calmag amount in the next watering?
15582819648986553577706470551296.jpg

Did some wheeling and dealing with a buddy, I traded him my extra 10 Zkittles auto seeds for 5 each of Blueberry Lights (Blueberry X northern lights) Northern Candy (Northern lights X Candy Cane) and Sweet Tooth all 15 of these are regular seeds not autos or feminized.
My little collection is off to a good start.

Did some wheeling and dealing with a buddy, I traded him my extra 10 Zkittles auto seeds for 5 each of Blueberry Lights (Blueberry X northern lights) Northern Candy (Northern lights X Candy Cane) and Sweet Tooth all 15 of these are regular seeds not autos or feminized.
My little collection is off to a good start.
Nice knife! Sounds like you've added some awesome beans to your collection :yummy:

Update day 15
Last night at lights on, all 3 pots were only slightly heavier than the dry sample pot I have set up so I can make sure I dont water too often. So I gave all 3 a good drink with their first taste of the micro-grow-bloom nutes each plant got .3 gallons(5.6 cups) of straight RO water to pre dampen the soil then each got 1 gal of RO water mixed with 1ml/L each of calmag, M-G-B, voodoo juice and B52. Watered in a ring around the plants and made sure the very outside edges of the pots got the most water. Got about a cup of run off from each one.
This morning they are all looking very happy and praying hard to the SP250.

Zkittles (Aviendha) is still the least developed but is finally looking like she's gonna get somewhere.
20190520_131059.jpg
20190520_131104.jpg

Gelato (Elayne) is by far the most vigorous of the three, I mean just look at the girth of her stem. If you zoom in on the base of the stem, It almost looks like it grew so fat, so fast it actually split itself open then healed up. I have high hopes for this one.
20190520_131123.jpg
20190520_131129.jpg

Northern Lights (Min) is a bit paler than Elayne or Aviendha so hopefully this dose of nutes will get her looking happier.
20190520_131137.jpg
20190520_131141.jpg

Since Ive only got 3 plants going and I'm allowed to have 4 I'm thinking I might drop another Zkittles auto outside in the vegetable garden and see what it does out in the sun planted right in the ground.
The temps at night are almost warm enough that I can start to plant the garden soon so I'll drop a seed in water today or tomorrow.

Have a knife day
StaySharp

Beautiful seedlings Knife :bravo::yummy: That Zkittles has a interesting early leaf structure, looking forward to see it's full potential :cheer:

It is 4 plants per household. Doesn't matter if it's a seedling or a plant 2 days from harvest a plant is a plant.
It says that each adult over 18 can possess up to 30g of dried cannabis or the equivalent of undried in public and can share up to 30g with another adult over 18. It doesn't say how much you can possess in your home but allowing 4 plants I assume we dont have a limit of what we can possess in our home as long as we dont leave home with more than 30g

I’m not sure about other provinces, but in BC the household limit is 1000g.

I’m pretty sure that if I had two pounds of weed around the house from growing I’d take a break for a bit.

I’m not sure about other provinces, but in BC the household limit is 1000g.

I’m pretty sure that if I had two pounds of weed around the house from growing I’d take a break for a bit.
According to everything I can find online, BC and Qubec are the only provinces that have a limit on what ammount you can posses in your home. 1000g in bc and 150g in quebec. Here in Alberta there is no set limit for in home possession.

I hope eventually there will be changes to the rules that will make growing it more akin to brewing your own beer or wine, or if you want to spend the money buying it from dispensarys. I dont drink alchohol so I dont know, Is there any limit on how much beer you can have in your home (or even on your person in public) ?

According to everything I can find online, BC and Qubec are the only provinces that have a limit on what amount you can posses in your home. 1000g in bc and 150g in quebec. Here in Alberta there is no set limit for in home possession.

I hope eventually there will be changes to the rules that will make growing it more akin to brewing your own beer or wine, or if you want to spend the money buying it from dispensarys. I dont drink alchohol so I dont know, Is there any limit on how much beer you can have in your home (or even on your person in public) ?

Nope, there is no legal limit on how much you can homebrew. I'm guessing that the four plants per household limit is a result of a mix between existing laws in US states that permit home cultivation and the idea that home cultivation needs to be limited to crack down on a possible black market resulting from legal home grows. I don't really have a problem with it because I probably won't ever need to grow more than four plants at a time. The 1000g limit could become a problem if I get a massive crop somehow, but I'd just gift weed to friends until I was back under the limit.

Nope, there is no legal limit on how much you can homebrew. I'm guessing that the four plants per household limit is a result of a mix between existing laws in US states that permit home cultivation and the idea that home cultivation needs to be limited to crack down on a possible black market resulting from legal home grows. I don't really have a problem with it because I probably won't ever need to grow more than four plants at a time. The 1000g limit could become a problem if I get a massive crop somehow, but I'd just gift weed to friends until I was back under the limit.
We can legally gift another adult over 18 up to 30g

Super late to the party, but I'll pull up a seat if ya don't mind.
:passitleft:
Please do, I appreciate any tips tricks or insights you may have. More experianced eyes on my littles will help me get the most out of this as I can.
Have a knife day Preston
StaySharp

Are you planning on topping any of these or is it going to be all LST? I'm going to be growing a batch of four Northern Lights autos next and I'm trying to figure out which way to go.

I'm also toying with the idea of defoliation, but I think I'll wait to try that out on non-autos. Seems like a bad idea to mess with autos too much.

Are you planning on topping any of these or is it going to be all LST? I'm going to be growing a batch of four Northern Lights autos next and I'm trying to figure out which way to go.

I'm also toying with the idea of defoliation, but I think I'll wait to try that out on non-autos. Seems like a bad idea to mess with autos too much.
I learned on @Dutchman1990's last journal that with autos we want to top between day 14 a d day 21. The only one of my plants that looks like it will be ready to top before day 21 is the Gelato (Elayne).
I'm very tempted to try the quadline training method with Elayne but might just top her and do some lst to see how she does. I have already been gently spreading open the newer growth to open up the centre of them to the light.

I learned on @Dutchman1990's last journal that with autos we want to top between day 14 a d day 21. The only one of my plants that looks like it will be ready to top before day 21 is the Gelato (Elayne).
:thumb:
This!

Back
Top Bottom