Brix, Buds & Blades: Knifemaker420's Auto Perpetual Garden

It will! They are focusing more on roots at this point of their life building a good footing to stretch up from. Once they are sturdy they will begin their vigorous growth in early Veg! Mine are visibly changing from morning to night currently with some impressive growth so give her a bit of time!

Morning guys, no update on the plants as not much has changed since yesterday. I did have an experiance I wanted to share.
I mentioned earlier in my journal that shortly after I ordered my seeds from seedsman I got an email from customer support saying they'd made a mistake and had overcharged me a couple dollars. To apologize for the error they gave me 500 loyalty points and a free 10pk of Zkittles auto seeds. The free pack arrived tuesday and I was happy. Then yesterday another 10 pack arrived. I like free stuff but I dont want to take advantage so I sent them an email letting them know that I had recieved an extra set and offered to return the extras.
They replied this morning thanking me for letting them know and told me to just keep them. So now I have 25 auto Zkittles seeds, 5 gelato and 2 NL should keep me growing for a little while lol. Only problem is that I might get bored with just 3 strains.

Have a knife day
StaySharp

That's really awesome Knife. Not sure what i'd do with 25 seeds of the same auto strain :goof:

Lol I know right, I wasnt sure what I was gonna do with 15 of them then bam 10 more lol
If they were photos i'd say go ahead and do a pheno hunt. But with all those autos you'll have to spread the love between your friends and family - no ways you're growing all 25 out :rofl:

Cool deal on the free seeds,can't beat that kind of customer service!
If you've got a little spot outdoors,you should stick 4 or 5 of them in the ground
out there and see how they do...I did that in February,and now I've got a five footer growing outside my kitchen window....If he were a girl,it'd be great :)

Cool deal on the free seeds,can't beat that kind of customer service!
If you've got a little spot outdoors,you should stick 4 or 5 of them in the ground
out there and see how they do...I did that in February,and now I've got a five footer growing outside my kitchen window....If he were a girl,it'd be great :)
If I were allowed more than 4 here I would. I do only have 3 going in the tent right now so might toss one out in the vegetable garden to see what happens.
Ive been reading along in your journal and that male you have outside is looking like a very nice plant (other than it being male) hopefully you get some good pollen from him and he passes along his pest resistance to his progeny.
Have a knife day

If I were allowed more than 4 here I would.
Hey Knife - that's crazy. I guess 4 is better than nothing but with so many strains out there to try i can imagine it can be frustrating sticking to that rule at times :rofl: Is it 4 per household or 4 per adult per household? and do they mean you can only have 4 flowering plants or just 4 plants in general?
Here in South Africa - our high court has decriminalized the personal use of cannabis - so by law we can consume & grow cannabis on our private properties. The topic is still extremely cloudy though as they did not state amounts... how much dried cannabis can you store on your property before it is classified as distribution amounts.. how many plants can we grow ect. So unfortunately our police are taking advantage of this - as since the court ruling the amount of people growing here has doubled if not more, yet the police are still raiding private properties and handing out distribution charges. So it is freaky right now as initially i thought if they are not going to give me a number then i will just grow loads. But due to all the raids that happened i had to cut back.

:high-five:Anyway, enjoy those 4 legal plants my friend! :ganjamon::bongrip:

Hey Knife - that's crazy. I guess 4 is better than nothing but with so many strains out there to try i can imagine it can be frustrating sticking to that rule at times :rofl: Is it 4 per household or 4 per adult per household? and do they mean you can only have 4 flowering plants or just 4 plants in general?
Here in South Africa - our high court has decriminalized the personal use of cannabis - so by law we can consume & grow cannabis on our private properties. The topic is still extremely cloudy though as they did not state amounts... how much dried cannabis can you store on your property before it is classified as distribution amounts.. how many plants can we grow ect. So unfortunately our police are taking advantage of this - as since the court ruling the amount of people growing here has doubled if not more, yet the police are still raiding private properties and handing out distribution charges. So it is freaky right now as initially i thought if they are not going to give me a number then i will just grow loads. But due to all the raids that happened i had to cut back.

:high-five:Anyway, enjoy those 4 legal plants my friend! :ganjamon::bongrip:
It is 4 plants per household. Doesn't matter if it's a seedling or a plant 2 days from harvest a plant is a plant.
It says that each adult over 18 can possess up to 30g of dried cannabis or the equivalent of undried in public and can share up to 30g with another adult over 18. It doesn't say how much you can possess in your home but allowing 4 plants I assume we dont have a limit of what we can possess in our home as long as we dont leave home with more than 30g

I've got my SP-250 at 22" with a 6 day old seedling under it. Color is mint green and she's thriving. However, my suggestion is to measure current LUX with a smarthone app, write it down, move the light down, and then measure LUX again. I keep my LUX at 15,000-20,000. I've burnt up some seedlings and I've scorched their new growth. While a smartphone LUX meter isn't perfectly accurate, it should show you if things are way out of whack. Aim for anywhere between 12,000-20,000 LUX--they seem to thrive in that range.
I downloaded a lux meter for my phone, hanging at 32" above soil level, my sp-250 is reading 19,500 to 20,200 so I'm at the high end of your recommended range. The littles seem to be loving it so far.

Update day 13

Things are moving along nicely, Gelato (Elayne) is still star pupil
20190518_074021.jpg

Just popping out it's first set of 5 bladers.
20190518_074058.jpg

The stem on this plant is about 1.5 to 2 times the thickness of the other two.
20190518_074050.jpg

NL (Min) is following hard on Gelato's heels.
Also working on its first set of 5ers
20190518_074106.jpg

20190518_074117.jpg

Lastly, there may be hope for Zkittles (Aviendha) yet. Finally seeing some new growth popping up in the centre not just making the stuff it already had bigger.
20190518_074127.jpg
20190518_074135.jpg

Enjoy the weekend (the long weekend, for us here in canada)

Have a knife day
StaySharp

Looking great knife. Another week or two and they'll be in best mode :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom