Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

Currently in flower
Swamp Boys 3D - WiFi 3 (OGRaskal) x Nigerian
Relentless Big Easy OG - 818 SFV x The White
Connoisseur Lemon N Lime Jones - Casey Jones x Haze (same used in SSSDH)
Compound Pineapple Faanta - Golden Pineapple x Jet Fuel Gelato
Oni Sour Papaya - Sour Diesel (Rez cut) x Papaya
CSI Savage Mendo - SFV x Mendocino Purple
IHG Silver Pie - Platinum x Cherry Pie
Reserva Privada Strawberry Banana - Banana Kush x Bubblegum

This getting older business is hitting me for real.....scattered, take longer to do everything. Running small pots = watering every other day. Keeping up but not much energy to take pics after multi-hour work session every 2 days. But here's a few recent pics.

Sour Papaya - 31 days

Sour Papaya - 38 days

Silver Pie - 38 days

Strawberry Banana - 38 days

Wedding Cake x Gelato 33 - 38 days

Tent - 40 days

Strawberry Banana - 40 days

:circle-of-love: :passitleft: :Namaste:
Man I love reserva privada now yummy garden super jealous buddy

Me too King! Reserva Prevada's Kosher Kush was a keeper. I highly recommend growers trying it at least once...very potent and very strong! Cheers Bright and King!
Bright , hope you have been well. Been a while since i was over here. :circle-of-love:
Just bought me a couple of those beans. On schedule next fall. Cheers Duggan :bongrip:

Man I love reserva privada now yummy garden super jealous buddy

Welcome Kingjoe. Good to have you join us. Make yourself at home. :welcome:

Caught an error......last pic of Strawberry Banana actually Silver Pie. Don't want to mislead anyone if any interest to grow it. Here are Strawberry Banana pics at just over 6 wks. 1st grew this strain 3 years ago when DNA started working with Crockett. SB is collab between Crockett/DNA/Serious. Since then it's made quite a name for itself in cup competitions. Not a hard strain but watch out she goes tall.

:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Oh yes gimme some of that :)

That genetic seems to have us boxed in, not much room for error Ca:Mg:p:K. I may try upping my pH on that specific plant to see if it will reduce the need to supplement Mg as much. More available and less leaching, I'm thinking it might help. I run them hungry so they're fairly high pH anyway, but I'll have to feed her more at 6.6 so it may just balance out around 6.7 to 6.8 in the medium. Usual is 6.35 inputs, but underfeeding pushing pH in the medium to 6.8 so it should be fine. :Namaste:

Try a cup of GOOD compost, should have long term Mg and enough K ... Low K is usually the culprit for those light colored margins. I'm soil only so I depend on my compost for most everything, and I always amend going into flower. I foiler enough K with silica (Pro-Tetk) at IPM so I would never prolly know if my soil was deficient.

Try some malted barley ground fine.. kick up your nutrients a few steps.

Thanks Duggin! I'm about as rich as I dare with organics already, especially considering the sensitivities of what I'm growing, and my use of ionics. ;) By low, I mean low side of acceptable to be in ratio. That's true of all elements in my mix, except Ca, and now Mg, for the ChemD, they are on the high side of in-ratio. But if I weren't running so rich already, what you said would fit the bill for sure. :thumb: I'll remember that for when I run a water only organic grow, I've gotta try that soon. :Namaste:

Watering small pots be a pain but you got it figured out from the looks of it! Awesome frosty flower pics!

Going into late flower J roots have mostly filled entire pot so water is much slower to soak in. Could use 3's for more root zone space but don't need bigger plants. 2.5 gal. would be good if they made them. Maybe I'll use 3's & not fill all the way..lol. But now in late flower on every 3 day watering instead of 2....feel like I'm on vacation!!

Tent - 48 days

2 SFV's
Both high level cuts crossed to different strains giving distinctly different looks.

Big Easy OG
Crossed to The White - looks very OG.

Savage Mendo
Crossed to Mendocino Purple - leafier indica bud appearance

Silver Pie
Old IHG stock....when they were more reasonably priced. Typical IHG frost queen. Smallish buds that all look like this.

Thank you all for kind words & visiting. :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

This part of post didn't take with the rest for some reason???

Wedding Cake x Gelato 33
Same strain as last run. Grown again for its sheer beauty. High is growing on me. Gelato effect less knock out than experienced in Dolato. Distinct terpenes.....hard to describe......some black licorice, pastry, slight eucalyptus/camphor, slight gas/fuel.....very strong smell both times. Found several full pollen sacs at end last time but no seeds. Sterile? Looked carefully this run....plucked off ~15-20 in wks. 4-5. Pain in the ass.

Back
Top Bottom