Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

Nothing fancy Pj......no wet trim except to pull off large fans, hang entire plant for 3-7 days depending on season, put into ventilated box for 2nd stage dry, trim or put into half gal. jars until trim time, put into final jars after trim. All drying done before placing into final jars....no drying in jars only cure. :Namaste:

thanks for sharing bl! Appreciate it... So many methodologies to choose from, i just like to keep things simple!

mr nice strains are on my "to get list", right near the top, check out their website, they have an auction section, sometimes you can get packs for stellar deals.

The RKS is being worked on by duke diamond/dominion seed co... Ive been keeping tabs, last i read he had to go back one step in the breeding.. or something like that... Wasnt much details but it will be back one day soon i hope. Cant wait to stink out the neighborhood! Lol

Hey there BL ... plants look tasty... L&L Jones sounds delish. Very nice looking plants as usual. Healthy A/F. :drool:

Didn't know you ran in 2gal pots. That would keep your plant size fairly manageable I would think, eh?

I hear what you mean about the African Sativa.. needs a long cure then not too bad. I just put mine away, I'll wait it out. Smoke my freshie Chemdawg.. and still get a decent nights sleep!

You always have a stellar lineup... I'm always wondering whats in VEG for ya.

I found a couple seeds on my seedling table... when cleaning, decided to run em and figure out whats what later. Ya never know??

Happy 4/21 BL, 420 Mag! Day late and a dollar short, story of my life. :)
Smoked a bowel of the Raskal White Master last night and finishing it off this morning. Made me come wish you well. The RWM is as good as it gets.
Im getting 3 outdoor grows this year! Ive got the IPM for Russets down. My next tent run will have an Oct flip so decisions in July for that as far as strains.
What Ive got in the yard now (harvest june) is my strains and the rest of TGA's stuff, I want to get rid of it. Plushberry and AO. Vibe I get is TGA's crap. Im gettn a hard on for Bodhi and Ocean Grown. Probably my next seed purchase. Im really liking D.Hearts stuff bro, picked up a do si do and a white. I want their Chocolate Hashberry and will do i can tell. Fuck this shits addicting huh! Gotta love it!
This new site how do you do private message? My computer flickers so Im not into struggling trying to learn new shit. Too fuckin old. Ive got two family members in Hospice as we speak so Ive been busy also. My youngest is till fuckin up.
Brother Toast, run my stuff its good. Im amazed at the Bigideas I got out there now and my two Chemmies. Ive got more popping I marked Chem 2. We shall see.
Just wishing everyone well. 4D

Good to hear from ya 4D.. had one of your SHYs going. Sadly out of lack of experience i got nervous about her and killed her. I thought she had been popping stigmas but when i checked again they had like opened up.. was weird. Had a hermie seed the crap out of my chemdawg last cycle so i didnt want that to happen again lol. Take care man!

4D - hey brother hows it go'in?? Was thinking about you the other day about journals I lost in the transition. Gimme an invite when you start your next run, please?

BL - happy daze and warmer nights.. spring is finally here on the E/C.

Will do B.Brown. Maybe one indoor run a year. At most two. I love getting 3 out door grows in my yard a year. The ones in pots are budding nice and almost done, 3 weeks or so. The ones in the ground are revegging already except for a few. all will get pulled and water hash made from most. Sticky stuff. They are my strains and are looking great.
I got some TGA sprouts turning into plants!! Looks like I will get to see there gear I hear arent great after purchase. Agent Orange and Plush Berry. Keeping the Russets at bay!!! Their Purgutorys got Russets real bad last year. I will have a garden full of TGA's crap this fall. Thanks Bob.

I hope alls well with you BL.

Fuck I went to a different collective to see about the DH clones they get and maybe a gram of Cookies if they had it, Ive never had Cookies, I bought a fuckin joint, cone, for $16.00!! I had to buy something. A Chem Dog joint. Tasted good, great initial high but no legs. $16. bucks for a joint!! Chick said its a gram. She said it includes taxes. Cheapest they had. Fuck!

Have a great summer everybody!! 4D

Normal price in Italy for the quality stuff is 15-20 EUR :smokin:

For a GRAM? I've been cutting loose with my product for the 'few' peoples I deal with for 5$ a gram. I wish I had a pot connection like me in the past.... Naw but that's all I been asking 5$ a gram across the board up to a Oz. But I ain't really doing it for anything but to pay the electric bill and buy afew bulbs,, and seeds here and there. But to each. I could see how if I was younger,,,,,, I'd be hustling to make afew bucks before it's totally under government control.

Keepem Green

The prices here are standard black market ones :) HQ produce is scarce, so you have to pay the asking price. But a lot of people prefer budget solutions, cheap Moroccan brick for around 6-8 EUR/g or Albanian weed for around 10 EUR/g. Market is saturated with these. In the center/south you can also get Camorra, 'Ndràngheta or Mafia grown weed and it's gonna be probably around 8-10 EUR/g, but there's not much of it and I can see more and more people looking for the quality stuff, which is why production is already going up and in bigger cities you start seeing top shelf. Wholesale this weed is 2,200 EUR/lb minimum, which is around 2,600 USD/lb.

Thats like 3300cad/lb roughly on par from what i recall, been out of the wholesale game for a long while now... 5yrs ago was getting 10packs at a time mailed from bc, roughly 2800cad/lb, sometimes more sometimes less, all depended on whether they called it 'triple A' lol

But I miss the good ol' days... 10yrs ago Direct from grower 2000cad/lb top quality stuff, still some of the best smoke in memory... Mids were 1200-1600cad, low/outdoor 500-1100cad...

times they are a changing!

Didn't know you ran in 2gal pots. That would keep your plant size fairly manageable I would think, eh?

You always have a stellar lineup... I'm always wondering whats in VEG for ya.

In 2's my plants range from 18" to 40+". 24 - 32" work best all around. Shorter plants = more penetration. Actually nothing in veg right now but starting a summer batch soon. Growing responsibilities can't be put off during a grow.......end result is other things that need to be done get put off/delayed. Feel like I'm hanging by a thread sometimes...lol.

I hope alls well with you BL.

4D

Good to see you back around 4D. Haven't seen you since the site changed. Sounds like your gardens are thriving. Cookies can be impressive. When you find a good one, you'll know what I mean.

Oni Seed Co. Sour Papaya
Needed some Sour Diesel back in my life. Thinking last was the East Coast Sour Diesel Haze last year. The distinctive SD taste & energy was like a reunion with a real good friend. Oni used Rez SD. Oni's Papaya is no slouch either....adding some real indica punch. Papaya does have some good sativa genetics as well. No SD type terps. here.....overshadowed by the Papaya. As mentioned Oni is known for terpenes & no disappointment here. Sweet tropical fruit all the way to finish. More Oni in the future.

About a week out from finish.

1 wk. later at finish. Exactly 63 days.

Bud structure could be better but trichomes are actually glistening.

:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom