Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

Yeah if a plant comes down at the end of October it's hardly an indica. Wonderland's cut in the vid you know Phylos tested Humboldt version looks like a typical haze and I haven't seen anything like that on 420 :cool:

Last look at Seed Junky Wedding Cake x Gelato 33. 1st time growing a SJ strain. Beyond the visuals.....pungent smell & extreme power. This strain is seriously strong. Everyone who's tried it says it. Several bowls & it's lights out. Starts out w/ some mild cerebral euphoria but temporary until the locomotive blunt force indica power takes over. The Triangle Mints pairs well with the Gelato.....balances out expected Gelato KO power.....at least for awhile lol. Color indicates a Gelato leaner.....have another one going now hoping for more of a WC leaner. High yielder.....best in tent. A fine example of modern elite indica strains.

:peace: :Namaste:

Now you've caught my attention... a few bowls you say? o_O:rofl::rofl::rofl:

those are some seriously frosted nugs, well done as always brother!

Thanks GOP...(miss the old "thank" button). Good frost all around this last run. Think Ethos Cookies was best.

Very nice, did you keep a cutting of her.
Haven't been taking any cuts at all PW. Everything from seed....fill up veg tent, move to flower tent....repeat. Not looking for any keepers.
Now you've caught my attention... a few bowls you say? o_O:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol....Solo size bowls. Smallish. :bongrip:

Hey we were talking a little about Blue Dream. Never my fav but lots of fans.......something for ya. From 2009 Oakersdam Clone Catalog. 1st pic is cover intro'ing new strains. 2nd pic....1st of 10 new was Blue Dream. About that time is when it 1st hit the clubs too. Oaksterdam clones sold only at its dingy club......SR 71 at 1st, then changed to Blue Sky Cafe. Clones were mostly pathetic looking unless you got there right when they were brought in or soon after. I mean really sad looking. Got better when they opened up bigger clone room next door. Online seed buying was still a scary proposition just 10 years ago.

:passitleft:

BL said:
Haven't been taking any cuts at all PW. Everything from seed....fill up veg tent, move to flower tent....repeat. Not looking for any keepers.

Good way to live... I've been cloning everything I grow after the Chemdawg Purps plant... and disappoint.

Looking for the Holy Grail... maybe I'm looking at it wrong.

Holy Grail; could be right there in front of me?? :Namaste: Just need to give em some water.

I never grew Blue Dream yet. I have a variant going from seed now tho - we will see.

Beautiful plant there BL... that WC x Gelato. Your pictures are outstanding.

I have a Dolato with that dark almost black color finishing. Test nugs are Indica heavy tho... eyes 1/2 closed and waaaarm feeling, very warm.

Good way to live... I've been cloning everything I grow after the Chemdawg Purps plant... and disappoint.

Looking for the Holy Grail... maybe I'm looking at it wrong.

Holy Grail; could be right there in front of me?? :Namaste: Just need to give em some water.

I never grew Blue Dream yet. I have a variant going from seed now tho - we will see.

Beautiful plant there BL... that WC x Gelato. Your pictures are outstanding.

I have a Dolato with that dark almost black color finishing. Test nugs are Indica heavy tho... eyes 1/2 closed and waaaarm feeling, very warm.

If I was younger with more energy, I could see doing some selection on some favorites....like buy 5 packs & run all of them...find best, repeat until I was down to keepers. But as an old man consumer it's enough work growing out 30 or so a yr. from seed. We live in la la land.....smoke only the best strains & still think even better to be found. A grower's driving force....lol.

Tell you what bob....recent Dementia with the Blue Dream & Amnesia was really likable. When Blue Dream came around, it was such a big hit that it was everywhere. Eventually too much & quality went down. So the Dementia was a good reunion of sorts. Plus I'm a big Amnesia fan.

Couple of Saturday morning White Buffalo bud pics.....

Even the smalls were crusty.....

If I was younger with more energy, I could see doing some selection on some favorites....like buy 5 packs & run all of them...find best, repeat until I was down to keepers. But as an old man consumer it's enough work growing out 30 or so a yr. from seed. We live in la la land.....smoke only the best strains & still think even better to be found. A grower's driving force....lol.

Tell you what bob....recent Dementia with the Blue Dream & Amnesia was really likable. When Blue Dream came around, it was such a big hit that it was everywhere. Eventually too much & quality went down. So the Dementia was a good reunion of sorts. Plus I'm a big Amnesia fan.

Couple of Saturday morning White Buffalo bud pics.....

Even the smalls were crusty.....

hey bl subbed for the flower pics looks like i got here at the rite time beautiful looking buds, you have some nice things going on here ill be lurking around!

The White Buffalo looks amazing... Silver green with purple edges and orange pistols??

I just trimmed Dolato #2 yesterday. Was covered head to toe in keif.... crazy frost always good!

Dry sifted from frozen here. I enjoy it at any time.

IMG_52129.JPG

Back
Top Bottom