Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

Purps always bag appeal friendly... It's crazy here. Doesn't matter what the effect is, if its purps everyone likey??

Good looking plant there BL ... as soon as I read that I went looking for beans... go figure. Couldn't find any all sold out! bummed... saved some money tho.

I'll grow out some red plants I've got seeds of... red is the new purps. Thats it!

BL your plants and the pics are always top shelf!! Awesome as usual.

Thanks for the info on the tray and tent... :Namaste:

Yeah the 8" ceiling is a problem for me... my flower room is 7.5' high and well been bending and tying more often lately. My no-til soil is really getting going after 4 runs. Amazing really. MY current tent there's maybe an inch clearance maybe not even that.. to the ceiling. hahha was a pain to set it up and I set it up upside down... I stepped back and looked ...ah shit, well going to stay that way! Problem unsolved. :smokin:

Whats in VEG for ya these daze??

That is a gorgeous plant BL! Really surprised to hear you say not much smell with this girl. How big did she get overall?

Van....it actually had some nice berry & grape smell in flower. Not much left after cut & dry.

Gorgeous, I’ll be running 1 Star Pupil next run. Hope it has half the color of yours!

It's "automatic" PW.....you'll see it in early flower right to the end.

That purple is pretty.. the smoke sounds really calming and relaxing. Wonder if her dry sift or concentrate would come out purple then?? Great job with her even though she was a pain lol. .....

Kief did have a slight purplish tint to it.

beautiful plant

Welcome pastorbud. :welcome: Glad to have you join us. Make yourself comfortable & join in anytime you wish. Many smart growers here.

You know how to bring out the beauty in all of em buddy :thumb:

Love the new thread title.....very fitting :bravo:

You saw that...haha. When I joined 420 had only been outdoor guy & on my 1st indoor run. Thinking of a full regular seed run next....if I end up with a couple extra females, I'll put them outside. But in pots, no more of the big girls in the ground. Technically, outdoor growing is now illegal in most CA towns after legalization. That sounds weird doesn't it?

Purps always bag appeal friendly... It's crazy here. Doesn't matter what the effect is, if its purps everyone likey??

Good looking plant there BL ... as soon as I read that I went looking for beans... go figure. Couldn't find any all sold out! bummed... saved some money tho.

I'll grow out some red plants I've got seeds of... red is the new purps. Thats it!

BL your plants and the pics are always top shelf!! Awesome as usual.

Thanks for the info on the tray and tent... :Namaste:

Yeah the 8" ceiling is a problem for me... my flower room is 7.5' high and well been bending and tying more often lately. My no-til soil is really getting going after 4 runs. Amazing really. MY current tent there's maybe an inch clearance maybe not even that.. to the ceiling. hahha was a pain to set it up and I set it up upside down... I stepped back and looked ...ah shit, well going to stay that way! Problem unsolved. :smokin:

Whats in VEG for ya these daze??

Everyone seems to love color. Have heard same thing from Oakland friend....crazy demand for anything with color, even purple schwag. Yes...agree on the reds & pinks....even prettier than purple imo. That Wedding Cake Gelato cross had some deep purple, black color that made for some pretty bud too. Underlying belief over the years that purples not as strong.....have seen some breeders say the same....that purple phenos not as strong. But we're probably splitting hairs nowadays.

About the tent bob.....regular line Gorilla's are only 8' tall with the extension, which adds 1'. So would work with your ceiling. Always something that doesn't quite fit right on tents it seems...lol.

Coming up in veg now....couple of SFV crosses to compare SFV's, a Nigerian WiFi cross, a SSSDH x Casey Jones, some Sour D crosses. Prize of run would have been Pisces Polaris....91 x Deathstar. Think old seeds....so sluggish I gave up after 2 wks. Just no life.

:passitleft:

Nice looking Star Pupil there BL. Curious about the ~ 2' height. I know you said you were in 2 gal pots which I just started using because of my space limitations and all the crazy stuff I'm doing over here.

My basic question here is did this one just stay on the short side? Wouldn't most plants be about 4' or so even in a 2 gal softie?

Nice looking Star Pupil there BL. Curious about the ~ 2' height. I know you said you were in 2 gal pots which I just started using because of my space limitations and all the crazy stuff I'm doing over here.

My basic question here is did this one just stay on the short side? Wouldn't most plants be about 4' or so even in a 2 gal softie?

Do you mean 4' from the top of the pot or 4' tall from the floor. I assumed he meant from the top of the pot, which doesn't sound terribly short to me if you do much training to keep them on the shorter side.

Do you mean 4' from the top of the pot or 4' tall from the floor. I assumed he meant from the top of the pot, which doesn't sound terribly short to me if you do much training to keep them on the shorter side.

My plants generally range from 18" to 36" measuring actual plant height....not including the height of pot. I keep veg between 40-50 days from germ, start 12/12 when hit ~10 nodes.....promotes fairly dense plants w/ workable height. :Namaste:

Yeah...4 ft from floor. Most of the time I just move the measuring stick beside the plant and see how tall from the floor. Soil depth is ~ 7 inches in pot.

My plants generally range from 18" to 36" measuring actual plant height....not including the height of pot. I keep veg between 40-50 days from germ, start 12/12 when hit ~10 nodes.....promotes fairly dense plants w/ workable height. :Namaste:

Thanks BL. I'm liking what I'm seeing with the 2 gallon softies and with that restraint there is little chance of climbing into the lights if I do the trimming/training.

Go to the top of the page - click on:

420 forums > select "watched threads"

That will have a list of posts to all your threads you've posted to and are sub'd to.

If you wanna get msgs like before ... you have to go and reply in all your threads to get a msg OR just go to the "watched threads" button...

The website is a little different but once you fiddle with it a little bit you will figure it out. It's actually enhanced, just takes a little bit to figure out.

To upload pics:

Hit the "gallery" button then black box that says:

"+ add media" then > member galleries > upload file button ... you will recognize what to do next. HTH + G/L

How did you make out trimming?

I just hauled in 6.7zips dry trimmed Dolato which I'm happy about and my Dolato #2 is turning purps after 30 days flower time and getting cheesy.

Buffalato going good a little slower than the Dolato but starting to stack up.

Ok, first is knowing where to go for your 'subscribed threads' which is no longer 'subscribed threads', they are 'watched threads'. To find those.....assuming you are on a computer (cause I don't use my phone), you need to look near the top, the second column from the left where it says "420 Forums". If you hover your mouse over that, a drop down menu will appear. Look for "Watched Threads" and click on it. That is now your new "subscribed threads" location.

Now to appear at the last post.....look all the way to the right of one of those threads (Under the "manage watched threads" button) to where it shows how long ago the response was posted. If you click on that time "Today at 11:46am" or "22 minutes ago", it will take you to that last post and you will have to work backwards to find where you last left off (another reason I use the like button.....as a place holder).

Also....if you put the @ symbol before someone's name, it will give them a notification that you commented about them. Think of it as a bat symbol for another grower @brightlight

If you have any questions.....hit me up with an @Van Stank and I will try to help as much as possible!

Good luck with the trimming. Time for a :bongrip:

Site takes a little time but you no longer use app on mobile. Use whatever mobile browser you got. I prefer the laptop but I'm old. :rofl:

Emojis from old site has to be done by memory but hover over an old one and you'll see the code.

Back
Top Bottom