Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

re: Brightlight's Strain Fest - Organics & LED

Hey BL, Thanks.
I just read about cutting the bottom 1/4 of the roots on a reveg. I PM'd him and hopefully he explains. Maybe like a clone when you cut the tips of the leafs off but opposite.
Merry Xmas 420 and thanks for your help Brightlight 4D

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL 420 BROTHERS & SISTERS

Wedding Cake x Gelato 33....now called Ice Cream Cake. Tried to pick a wintery, Christmas looking flower for my Christmas card....lol.

IMG_045351.JPG

:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Beautiful... buddage........... Sending best wishes to ya'll from us'all Merry Christmas

Keepem Green

That's a very nice card :) Merry X-Mas to you and all your family :)

Just my 2 cents,,,, I've heard from damn near everyone,,, cannabis won't get TMV... Truth? I can't call it,,,,, But the problem sounds like they have that disease well named?? Alot of older plants commercially harvested develope plant-specific diseases... And tobacco is one of our oldest commercial crops... But I know I've had alot of strains that show distorted leaf pattern in growth... Most grow outta it afew afew weeks..... Pot Chimp I really think was a Pyoloy??? whatever. That extra chromosome that makes that 'flat' shit. I told him to keep it until he smokes some.... Poployods????? Are the basis and pride for most of our 'top shelf' clone only strains..... He did work abit with it I think??? Worth watching if he still does... Hell I watch anyways... He's doing afew cool experimental things with GDP...

Bright lights,,,, Have a Good one... SNOW HERE... I know I'm getting to be an OLD MFer anymore... Is Miss J here? But I don't like that ice and snow anymore.. Even as many times as I hit the Donner Sumit........

But that last pic,,,,, either of them strains are on the tops of my next wish list..... Seems you are ALOT more open than me to the changes in the herbs world... And shows with the terrapins you been cranking out.... Iffin I spelled that close...................

Nice plant. I'm fixxin to get close with a Wildberry..... Wasn't near as pretty as your........ I have 2 in flower.... 1 let get larger colas,,,,, and another worked to a bush.... The Bush so far wins hands down. I'll try to get a proper picture soon............

Pretty ass now cone you got growing on...

Keepem Green

Hey there BL and all the 420 fam.... Happy happy merry Christmas.. hit'n some cola love here wanting to pass it to all my 420 friends...

BL wow that Ice Cream Cake is off the charts... amazing. I'm thinking .... first dibs on trimming help! I work real cheap too.

Camera work is superb - get that in the plant of the month contest or the Nug contest ... I think that's one of the best flower pics I've seen in a while. .... frosty with frost and rails. Amazing with nice color too.

Drive by... Don't know if you have seen this vid... It's short enough and does cover alot of interesting plants. I posted it somehwere else,,,

YouTube

Keepem Green

Seeing the freaks we've been talking about... I thought that vid was proper... Fixing to take that Wildberry in the next day or two... I'll get more than those couple of it,,, once it hits the final flush table in the 'office', Thx

GL and Keepem Green

Woody I saw my wrinkled plant in that vid.... the guy that made the vid said it was useless plant basically. I'll let mine go a little longer until I loose my patience and in the hopper she goes.

Happy New Year BL and all!

Seeing the freaks we've been talking about... I thought that vid was proper... Fixing to take that Wildberry in the next day or two... I'll get more than those couple of it,,, once it hits the final flush table in the 'office', Thx

GL and Keepem Green

Hey Norcal, BL and many friends,...very cool vid , very cool! I would have to disagree with one of his reasoning's behind 'bleached' or white tips , on some cola /bud tops. I know , without a doubt that, the 'bleaching' is caused by too much /intense light , and NOT too much heat. All you have to do is go back and look at how mine finish with a few of those , all the time,..sometimes more than others. It is 100% related to light intensity...or a focused area of too much light within the canopy. Firstly, my temps are always within proper limits at canopy level,...secondly , we all know (including Doc) that light is the reason. Too much heat will not bleach the tops,..it will fry them, they will simply dry out crisp up and die. When a few of my tops get bleached a bit, i don't panic, cuz i know the reason, they continue to grow. I have examined these buds under my scope , and yes, i'm not a botanist , but all the resin glands look , taste and smoke the same, with same effects. The chlorophyll has been bleached out of those areas. Many times i've seen buds and colas that are NOT the highest and are in fact a lot lower in the canopy start to bleach , while others growing higher are normal.
I felt the need to share with this all of you. Oh ya , grew some Kali Mist from Simon at 'Serious' about 15 yrs. ago , and had one big leaf with a bud growing out of the 'leaf 'hip', coolest thing!
Happy New Year gang!:circle-of-love:

Hey BL, girls are looking sweet as always brother. Haven't been around since before the holidays started but I wanted to wish you and yours a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years. I hope Ganja-Claus was good to you this year!

Back
Top Bottom