Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

re: Brightlight's Strain Fest - Organics & LED

Well done...

IMG_033852.JPG

I'm going to sit in and see if I can learn how to grow something like this.

Well done again there BL. I'm going to be looking into a Chem D variant next seed order... Might be a minute tho, I kind of got a backlogged on projects,,, again... GL and Keepem Green

Let me ask,,,, which do you rat higher on a scale 1-10 between the Plucking Genius/Wildberry? I didn't get a cut of the Wildberry, but I do have two fine ladies going. One was topped acouple times and recovered well after the toppings,, the second,,, I almost used pruning sears. She's a heatly ass bush which needs thing as a matter a fact. The first,,, well I had a mite of mites when I started her up,,, and along with 3/4 others,,, they got alittle rash from the treatment. They are 100%,,, just acouple sun burns on afew fan leafs. Along with alittle hunger for some Cal/Mag. But I have th two which should fill afew jars from the looks of it. But the Plucker,,,,,, I have her in veg still and she's got the stance of a 'wide' ass bitch... Breeders hips I call her... But hella shapely.. Makings of a fine plant... You know what yield was and quality???
I think either way,,, I like the look and if shes good,,, going to be better... Mines WIDE but then she was topped at her third set,,, and fixxing to go again on it with all the topps. Hope life is good over your ways..

Keepem Green

PG is nearly all sativa & WB is nearly all indica....so hard to compare against ea. other. Annanuki seems to breed with a purpose & goal in mind & WB reflects that. His Black Cherry Soda blends very well with the Gorilla Biscuit. A strain with a lot of character in the high. Gave me a 1st look at BCS & I like it. Goes great w/ the Chem & Sensi Star in the GB. Got a big yield from that little bush. I'd be surprised if anyone would say they didn't like this cultivar.

Cannarado often produces fire but his approach is to obtain elites & hit them with a bunch of other elites. Like his Sundae Driver where a pack auctioned for $2500. So more hit & miss & not always a complete package. If you like sativa, then PG will do it. The Lemon G seems to blend pretty well with the Thai & Apollo/Princess/C99. It's getting stronger with cure. Sativa buds just don't seem to weigh as much, but the PG yield would be considered a good sativa harvest. Might have expected a bit more weight from a fairly big, branching plant. :passitleft:

BL said:

Ohhh yeah.. that's a nice one. Congrats on the harvest. Sub'd for the smoke report!

Fatty cola - me likey.

Cheers!

Wood Master said:
Well done again there BL. I'm going to be looking into a Chem D variant next seed order... Might be a minute tho, I kind of got a backlogged on projects,,, again... GL and Keepem Green

Lemme know if you needs some seeds... I think you can do wonders with Chem.. grows a lot like the doggies but stinks a lot more!

I'm looking forwards to seeing your mad skills throwing down on Chem-dawgies! oooo-la-la, ruff ruff.. gotta do it.

3 Old Ladies
L to R....Blood Orange OG, Josh D OG, 91 Star. Pic ~70 days.
IMG_370514.jpg

Current grow is at 31 days. Starting to be worth taking a few pictures.

Wedding Cake x Gelato 33

IMG_038361.JPG

Sensi Star
The lighter green, less leafy bud pheno.
IMG_038556.JPG

Platinum Buffalo
After a hiatus...back to my love/hate with IHG. Lol.
IMG_039257.JPG
IMG_039450.JPG

:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Yeah, with stuff like that Platinum Buffalo, it would be hard to keep the hate on. :love:

It's a trite description, but it really does look like a flocked tree. I love the purple underside with the silvery frost all around it.

Mmwah! :kisstwo: Bellissimo!

Yeah, with stuff like that Platinum Buffalo, it would be hard to keep the hate on. :love:

What do you guys dislike about ihg? Beautiful plants there bl!!

Love the flower & frost GT but nanners already at day 33. Luckily seem sterile....no pollen detected....yet.

Toasted....IHG strains can be kinda unstable. Like the early nanners on this one. General intersex issues that you have to be vigilant about. Ball patrol a must between weeks 2-4. But their beauty & my prior bingeing on IHG seeds keep them in the garden.

Im in a love hate with ihg as well. Man I wish they had more vigor. But wow when they are done right.

Vigor ok so far in my experience even though this P. Buff. has smaller buds than most I've grown out before. This one has a lot of sativa for an IHG strain, which might be contributing to the small buds. Like supermodels.....can look beyond its warts I guess.

I like that WC x G33, gonna be frost monster!

Hope you're right PW....my frost fetish always needs a fix. Some promise although the flowers are kinda leafy.

:passitleft:

:bravo:
Your an inspiration BL!

Hey, I might pull the trigger on the NextLight Mega. Gotta some how sweet talk the misses to let me pull the trigger. Kind of pricey but currently can get a few hundred off with holiday discount. Probably more light than what I need in my small grow but the mini was not enough. Rather go with more than not enough. Is that the natural light of the led in your pics or do you use a filter? I noticed these lights use all white LEDs in them when doing research.

AS....my experience is that the Mega kicks ass. Several top level lights out there but Mega has to be in any conversation. Any questions call Kevin at Next Light. I know IHG & Cannarado both have some Megas. That pic is how Mega light looks in photos, a slight yellow tint....the light is actually much whiter than in pic. Was told it was designed to flower a 5x5. Told Kevin I was planning to use in a 4x4 & what did he think? He got pretty excited & said "do it!". White led created by phosphor coating on more efficient blues...some loss of efficiency but no biggie imo. Comprehensive review of it on GrowLightCentral. Hidden discount at end of review. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with this light. :Namaste:

AS....my experience is that the Mega kicks ass. Several top level lights out there but Mega has to be in any conversation. Any questions call Kevin at Next Light. I know IHG & Cannarado both have some Megas. That pic is how Mega light looks in photos, a slight yellow tint....the light is actually much whiter than in pic. Was told it was designed to flower a 5x5. Told Kevin I was planning to use in a 4x4 & what did he think? He got pretty excited & said "do it!". White led created by phosphor coating on more efficient blues...some loss of efficiency but no biggie imo. Comprehensive review of it on GrowLightCentral. Hidden discount at end of review. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with this light. :Namaste:

I'd like to see a grow off between the Mega and the Fluence Spydr Plus. Lol and maybe the HLG Quantum 550. Does the Mega use the same Samsung leds that the HLG 550 uses?

Kevin....asked at the time but have since forgotten. Think so but not positive. But can say for sure it grows! Another feature is if it fails NL will overnight a replacement. My only small negative on Fluence is they originally pirated technology from Illumitex as ex-employees. But that is the way things are done it seems. But do hear good things about it. Not familiar with that HLG 550...gonna have to go look. Nowadays we're splitting hairs on these upper tier LEDs....get the sense they are all very fine lights. :Namaste:

Oh yeah the HLG's are the quantum boards like PW has. Look killer too.

Back
Top Bottom