Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

re: Brightlight's Strain Fest - Organics & LED

Talking bout them PGR's. I still have a bottle,, damn things about 4-5 years old. That Bushmasters. I stopped when they pulled them off the shelf. The main PGR in it was made using a certain kelp. Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed. But they pulled it for a reason. I think you was the first that ran it past me. Shit worked GREAT. I've been doing alittle looking into it and there is a similar product,
Europonic Nitrozime - Hydrodynamics International
I tried a bottle once,,, but really don't remember if it helped. Ya have to grow a plant afew times to see if it works... As far as stacking up buddage. The Bushmasters,, I know I used it on afew 'Great' short high yield plants. Buds were stacked tight as a virgin... But I'm thinking of trying this one. But I only have one strain I've grown more than once from the same seed... My Pup's. And they don't stretch at all,,, 20%? Max...
Take a trip on that shit, see what ya think. That seaweed was what they used to make Bushmasters? But I'm going to fill a spray bottle on some young flowers next go I think?
Wildberries are flowering away......... Nice bushy ass plants....... Keepem Green

BTW one of your offspring.............

wb15.jpg

She behaves really good............. I spent acouple weeks working with one... Hope she's not one I should've taken a cut off....

Keepem Green

Talking bout them PGR's. I still have a bottle,, damn things about 4-5 years old. That Bushmasters. I stopped when they pulled them off the shelf. The main PGR in it was made using a certain kelp. Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed. But they pulled it for a reason. I think you was the first that ran it past me. Shit worked GREAT. I've been doing alittle looking into it and there is a similar product,
Europonic Nitrozime - Hydrodynamics International
I tried a bottle once,,, but really don't remember if it helped. Ya have to grow a plant afew times to see if it works... As far as stacking up buddage. The Bushmasters,, I know I used it on afew 'Great' short high yield plants. Buds were stacked tight as a virgin... But I'm thinking of trying this one. But I only have one strain I've grown more than once from the same seed... My Pup's. And they don't stretch at all,,, 20%? Max...
Take a trip on that shit, see what ya think. That seaweed was what they used to make Bushmasters? But I'm going to fill a spray bottle on some young flowers next go I think?
Wildberries are flowering away......... Nice bushy ass plants....... Keepem Green

Going back ~10 years ago there were still so FEW products aimed at growing herb that when something came out, everyone would jump on it to try. Bushmaster was attractive to all the outdoor growers to keep heights down. Even medical was still heavy with paranoia & security not that long ago. Same folks made the Snowstorm Ultra & Purple Maxx. Now what farmer didn't want some color? Hahah so we all bought those too. Many of that type of product banned in CA now. :Namaste:

A-dub x Aliendog Cherry by OBsoul33t Genetics Group

1st strain in my Alien Tech exploration. Not going to get straight Alien Technology so his Aliendog is best I can do. Have a couple of Aliendog crosses....went w/ the A-dub 1st since it's 50% Aliendog. At 75% Aliendog closest Alien Tech representation (37%) that I'm going to get. Not a real flashy plant...muted terps. & flavor. Mild lemon & usual Chemdog characteristics. Grows thick buds. But a 1st class smoke. A smooth, mellower Chem....likely from the Alien Tech influence. Sour Dubb provides up, alert characteristics. Surely worthy & clear why the Alien line is so widespread in many fire strains. For any not familiar with OBsoul.....a pioneer breeder w/ connections to many of today's name strains. Also markets under Franchise Genetics.

IMG_027066.JPG
IMG_027347.JPG
IMG_027464.JPG

:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Talking bout them PGR's. ...... The main PGR in it was made using a certain kelp. Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed.

Can just use straight up Kelp Meal ... most of the kelp meal in NA will be Ascophyllum Nodosum. It's actually the best there is for agriculture and feed stock for animals. Kelp has some PGRs not a lot but Alfalfa has a shit ton. I grind it up in a coffee grinder, soak in water for several days/weeks in the fridge, spoon in top dress when I feel it, strain off the extra liquid and foiler.

PGRs should influence inter nodal spacing and stretch... not so much yellowing of plants??

Nice selection of seeds there BL... whatcha gonna run next round?

That Alien gear is turning out ... mmm mmm mm, great looking plant there!

91 Star - Top Dawg Seeds

Finally grew a Top Dawg Chem. 91 Star is Chem 91 x Stardawg. Genetic math would be 50% 91, 25% #4, 19% D & 6% Aghani #1. So lots of Chem..lol. Pennywise...know you're a Stardawg fan, pretty sure this is the Corey Haim. Grows like a beast, not kidding. Nearly a qp out of a 2 gal. Only mild Chem terps along the way or after harvest. Burns a little hot tbh. Improving all around w/ cure but not at the top of the 91's I've tried. Lacks some of the elevating, upbeat characteristic I've enjoyed in others....like Cali Connection 91 Sk VA & Loud's 91...Headband. Just nitpicking. Others like it more than I do right now. Potency is def. there. Tilts more indica like the Dinafem Dinachem, which used the Guava Stardawg. I often end up waiting a bit long on 1st time runs & likely did so here by a few days. She went 73 days. Always enjoy growing a new 91 oriented strain & will give another go down the line.

A few days before harvest
IMG_028566.JPG
IMG_029063.JPG
IMG_029156.JPG
IMG_030061.jpg

Harvest night
IMG_033852.JPG
IMG_034055.jpg

:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Pretty plant, the 91 does seem to be more body oriented I've noticed that about the Dinachem. Hoping the Stardawg IX has more euphoria up front but it's Corey cut as well so we'll see.

Haven't checked out any crosses with IX yet but I'm excited to see how this turns out. I have Alien Dog now too so it'll be going soon.

Back
Top Bottom