Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

re: Brightlight's Strain Fest - Organics & LED

Good day to ya BL and friends. If you want a seriously serious LED light then just go with Budmaster 2's G.O.D. series. They are the best out there IMO. I've had my "hobby" Budmaster 2 675 XG for almost 5 yrs.....still rocks my GR! Check out their site BL...you want quality ....there it is bud! Budmaster 2!!!

Agree Duggan that Budmaster is a respected line & have visited its site. Sorry no offense intended by the "hobby" reference...it's all a hobby to me but I wanted to remove nearly all doubt when it came to my flower light, which is why I chose LED's designed for & used in commercial grow rooms. Many damn good ones to choose from nowadays. Still with LED's it's about the PPFD....a must know for anyone thinking about buying a new light. :Namaste:

Agree Duggan that Budmaster is a respected line & have visited its site. Sorry no offense intended by the "hobby" reference...it's all a hobby to me but I wanted to remove nearly all doubt when it came to my flower light, which is why I chose LED's designed for & used in commercial grow rooms. Many damn good ones to choose from nowadays. Still with LED's it's about the PPFD....a must know for anyone thinking about buying a new light. :Namaste:

Yup! Gotcha BL....if i had the cash ,..i would buy two of there 9 module (similar to mine) G.O.D. units. Never have to buy another.! keep in mind ,..they cost as much as a small country!:thedoubletake:

xxxxxxxDC_s_015.jpg

Someone turn on the lights!!!:tokin:

Oh crap Stank,...i just got asked that a few months back!... Without checking it's around 800 total. Now i can get exact figures , but my youngest demands my attention at his first BBall game . (prefer hockey...:slide:)and i'm short for time right now ..but it's not that much , really. It's the heat ..much less than HID ,..we all know that. That , was my main reason for switching. better book it...catch up a lil later ,..OK!:high-five:

So BL gave me a new term to use today, Frostitute .

This is my first grow, day 26 flower(IPhone doesn't quite capture the essence, but still looks great .)
Jack Skellington(my Frostitute)

420-magazine-mobile1922207798.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1017707794.jpg

Cuvee
420-magazine-mobile993602090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1734755132.jpg

Re: Brightlight's Outdoor & LED Gardens

My oh my, do I see a Budmaster in there, with Advanced LED, and G8? Very nice setup. I bet you get some killer buds in that room.

Also, what do you think about the Budmaster 2 COB leds?
ps. Hockey fan huh, LA Kings are my team! Lol

Great evenin to ya's. BL, kevin, and friends. BL, lookin some proper , very nice sir!
Hey Kevin,..ya mon, that's a Budmaster 2, 675 XG. About the COBs, yes , if i only had the cash.
Yup, big hockey fan, still play , ol timers ,...youngest son plays Major Adam (10). Grew up playing ,..oldest son couldn't skate ,..youngest is OK! I'm a Wing fan from way back...Scotty's time. Today's Red Wings are just a work in progress...i miss Pavel...:(....Lidstrom.....We had our time..:)
Cheers ya'l..have a great night!:passitleft:

Re: Brightlight's Outdoor & LED Gardens

Great evenin to ya's. BL, kevin, and friends. BL, lookin some proper , very nice sir!
Hey Kevin,..ya mon, that's a Budmaster 2, 675 XG. About the COBs, yes , if i only had the cash.
Yup, big hockey fan, still play , ol timers ,...youngest son plays Major Adam (10). Grew up playing ,..oldest son couldn't skate ,..youngest is OK! I'm a Wing fan from way back...Scotty's time. Today's Red Wings are just a work in progress...i miss Pavel...:(....Lidstrom.....We had our time..:)
Cheers ya'l..have a great night!:passitleft:

Nice man, great room you got there! And ya those Budmaster 2 COBs are expensive.

Played hockey myself, AAA travel teams my whole youth. Loved it. Keep it real.

Well, my friend,, I have these 2 Wildberries going,, and neither seems to want to express any preflowers and they are close to as big as I want to work with so I threw the taller into flower. Fast ? How did she do in the stretch department? I topped mine afew times. So she might not go as tall as a untopped one? And hopefully it will be a her. I'm thinking about going to work alittle with the other and make a bush outta her and if it's a she take a cut off her? Hell I never know what I'm going to do,, till it's done....
That Lost Cost is a fine looking white one....

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom