Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

Re: Brightlight's Outdoor & LED Gardens

SFV OG Clone, day 28

Hell yeah. I never had her by herself until just recently, and I enjoyed the hell out of it. I can see what so many associated it to a Chem parent, it's got a similar palate and effect. An UP kinda sour-ish OG taste. She's looking happy as hell, ready to crush someones dome lol. She's covered for wk4.

Is the origin of the SourTangie Stardog known?

BL, Wildberry is looking real nice. You can see the BCS in the bud structure, but the rest looks Star/Stardog. Hoping she'll be a go-to indica for me when I drop her this fall/winter. :thumb:

re: Brightlight's Strain Fest - Organics & LED

Wow day 28.. what is sfv?? Amazing lookin bud there!

San Fernando Valley OGK clone, 66 days.
420-magazine-mobile1014032685.jpg

Maybe inquire at mfr. to find Canadian distributors? Some mfr. sell direct might ship too?

I have tried with a few of them. They carry pretty extensive shipping costs(ex. TeraGenix, $50 for 1 gal product, $50 for shipping), retailers in Canada has been a bust so far.

I try looking into small retailers listed scattered across the US, that's how got Recharge shipped up here for a good price, but if people have suggestions for sites which carry a good range of different products instead of trying to find 1 site for each product, that'd make a huge difference. Because when I'm able to combine like 5 or 6 different items(amazon would be perfect if I could find sellers for these products willing to ship up here) it makes shipping cheaper when bundling items, usually.

OK,..OK...i'm in Canada and i agree totally ,..but first and foremost ...it's usually that big long line in the middle , they call an International border...that is the problem ,..not the dealers in Canada...Canada Customs and Excise is brutal...just compare it to the old US war on drugs...it seems like it will never go away! Even now as they discuss how to handle Canadians crossing over to the US ...after July 1st....when Cannabis becomes rec. legal. Gonna be some problems at the border ...no doubt. Anyhow ,...lets all have a great sunny Sunday...cheers gang!

Brightlight's Outdoor & LED Gardens

Thanks BL! . I'll ask about the exacts of the WC clone's pedigree next time I see the donor & get back to you. I like the detail on this Cake shot, though my composition is a bit mediocre...
420-magazine-mobile1239699879.jpg

Isn't marijuana the prettiest plant around,and the most photogenic. Or is it just we love weed that much? Nice pictures..
Drive by,, and Keepem Green

MK Ultra,..a fav. of mine! Not one bad thing to say about her! awesome strain...:thumb:

I pulled the Ultra yesterday. I got tired of looking at it. It was infested with mites and fall Cats. Because I planned to pull it soon I dident D.earth it and I probably should have. Theres wasent any trics left except the top few inches of bud anyways. I chopped, sprayed the shit out of em with the hose then washed. I ended up trashing 80% of it. I pulled the rest of the Banana too. It turned out. The Banana pulled 10/24 was smokable yesterday and tasted good and got me stoned. Nice. It will only get better with cure. I planned to flip the tent 10/1 but only 1.5'. Im flipping 10/12 no matter what. I want them 2.0-2.5' at flip. we shall see.
Have a great week Brightlight, 420 Mag.

Isn't marijuana the prettiest plant around,and the most photogenic. Or is it just we love weed that much? Nice pictures..
Drive by,, and Keepem Green

It is one of the prettiest plants around. I wish that they had versions that didn't smell so strong, I would grow them as house plants because of how pretty they are. Amazing plants for sure.

Hey bright, looking for a good read on LOS, something that talks about the principals to it, how it works etc... figure since you're the one who opened my eyes to it, here's a good first place to ask .

Awesome, thanks for the insight as always bright :Namaste:

After I posed that question I cruised to the Organic section here just to do a quick search on LOS, and DocBud came up. He's got 3 or 4 different threads/journals about HiBrix, I just skimmed the initial post in each thread for now, off chance do you know if he's using the same concept of SOL? From what I saw it looks very similar in many ways to your methods and what you talk about using.

High Brix by Doc Bud is not organic, but close. Some methods are similar to LOS like mycorrhizae development, but some are based or at least supported by synthetic agents. You can achieve High Brix or nutrient density via LOS with no problems, but Doc's way is easier for someone who wants to grom very high quality with practically no hassle and doesn't have time for researching shit. You're gonna have to use non-organic base (ProMix) and apply foliar sprays if you go that way though. To understand what Doc does just drop him a line on In The Lab with Doc thread (organic section).

Back
Top Bottom