Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

Brightlight's Outdoor & LED Gardens

BL,
Looks great man!.
So far this year, the most promising thing I've seen is The 'Member berries, aka Stardog/Sour Tangie clone. You might recognize the name from your travels on other sites . Really pungent, potent smoke, killer yields, overall a great performer & contender for unicorn of the year. The Fire OG cut afom has was pretty stellar too but the SD/ST takes the cake thus far. In a few weeks I'll be putting a pile into flower but as of now only two are in flower @ the shop...

re: Brightlight's Strain Fest - Organics & LED

I like that canopy even better now. Pucking Genius sounds interesting, like it would work well. Still never ran the Flo, but your making me want to. I'm partial to Thai, just not the hassle of growing it lol.
Bet that LCOG puts a ding in your helmet lol. :smokin::roorrip:

DH looks spot on brother. :high-five:

Another round of great genetics :)

Hey BL, amazing looking canopy on some amazing looking girls!! Well done brother, can't wait to see you close that harvest out. Looks like a lot of great buds there!

Re: Brightlight's Outdoor & LED Gardens

Thank you all for the kind compliments. Always appreciated.

Welcome to GodofPot......good to have you join us. Pls. join in anytime you feel like it. :welcome:

Ive been looking for a good Alien cross, the Aliendog looks promising

OBS is the guy for Alien Tech. Has both Obsoul33t Genetics & also Franchise Genetics. A good amt. of his gear is used by others.

BL,
Looks great man!.
So far this year, the most promising thing I’ve seen is The 'Member berries, aka Stardog/Sour Tangie clone. You might recognize the name from your travels on other sites . Really pungent, potent smoke, killer yields, overall a great performer & contender for unicorn of the year. The Fire OG cut afom has was pretty stellar too but the SD/ST takes the cake thus far. In a few weeks I’ll be putting a pile into flower but as of now only two are in flower @ the shop...

You sly fox....so you do fool around with some new gear. :laughtwo: JK. I had to look up def. of "member berries" since you mention one, saw a CSI Mendocino Memberberry (Mendo Purple x TW) & also a Ethos Collective Member Berry (Skunk Berry x Mandarin Sunset). Still not clear on why called MB?

Annunaki Wildberry
One of coolest guys in pot that I've met. Went to his site for IHG start of this yr. & find he works heavily w/ Black Cherry Soda, a cut I've wanted to try for awhile. He tells me the whole interesting story of how he got it. He gifts me a pack of his line along w/ the IHG freebies, so I want to be a good guy too & go back & buy this Wildberry. Its BCS x Gorilla Biscuit by Seeds of Compassion. Gorilla Biscuit is Stardawg IX x old Sensi Star. Don't run that many regs anymore but got 1 female out of 2. Real vigor & strength in plants. Can see the Sensi Star in the flower. White-white & deep green buds...pine & fresh cut wood smell. This cola is a little baseball bat...several laterals fatter than main stem cola. Know others have some of his gear....run 'em I think maybe sleeper genetics.

Taken today - 52 days.
IMG_015470.jpg

:thanks: :Namaste:

Thank you BL, learned a ton already from you, hope to continue learning more as I go! Thanks for all the advice glad to finally be doing a hobby I've wanted to do for the past 25 years :Namaste:

Looking for some suggestions on good sites with wide variety of nutrients/supplements and ship to CA. BL's pointed me in the direction of some nice products(Photo+, EM-1, SLF 100 etc.) but I can't find them for shipping up here, at least not without unreasonable costs(been quoted $400 for shipping 1 gal at 1 place....)

I've checked out some of the main ones like Monster Gardens, just looking for some options I may be missing out on. Thank you :)

Memberberries. when I hear it reminds me of South Parks episode about "Memberberries" You member? I member. Im not a big S.Park fan but I will say... Poor Butters!
Maybe its to mean smoke this and cant remember shit. Like it will give you the CRS....... Cant Remember Shit!
Great Day 420

Back
Top Bottom