Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

re: Brightlight's Strain Fest - Organics & LED

Please forgive the intrusion, just wanted to post this in some of the busier journals.

Seeking some help to make our home the best it can be for you guys and gals. :thanks:

420 Magazine Seeking Volunteers For Spambot Patrol

:Namaste:

Beautiful man.. lost coast og looks killer no matter what breeder lol. Have you tried hso's version?

No toast....I've only grown the Emerald Triangle. ETS strains are generally older CA originals....if you Google California Breeders Association you'll see most of the current ETS strains are actually CBA strains. I have many single HSO seeds, but haven't gotten around to them. HSO Dedoverde Haze is a regular in my grows. It's by B Real of Cypress Hill & his buddy Kief Sweat. They market their Dedoverde through HSO.

For reference: Chem D clone; variegation:
420-magazine-mobile868806847.jpg

Thanks for prior info & the pic Skunk. Here's my A-dub x Aliendog with whatever it is.....variegation or virus IDK?
IMG_011978.jpg

Tent at 37 days.
IMG_011066.jpg

Dedoverde Haze
IMG_011671.jpg

Slo Flo (DJ Short Flo x Purple Urkle)
IMG_011863.jpg

Lost Coast OG
IMG_010866.jpg
IMG_009176.jpg

:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

I was looking at seeds today (I know I know... but I didn't buy any) and I see that Y Griega is still available. It's one of the few that I really miss. Mine had a very strong original Kali Mist influence. Pulled like a freight train. A humming accelerating kind of ride. Fun stuff.

Wow that lost coast sure is pretty.. thanks brightlight i will look into some of their other strains and see if there is anything besides the lost coast that interests me too. Cant wait to see her finish out.. how long does she take to flower out normally? Looks ahead of her class so far.

Real nice man, it's looking amazing in there. That looks like the same variegation. Also has the middle finger hook. Good signs imo, especially for an auto. DH is stunning. I gotta run her, but I think I'm going to drop a couple SSH going when I get back. Maybe a Slurricane too. :thumb:

No toast....I've only grown the Emerald Triangle. ETS strains are generally older CA originals....if you Google California Breeders Association you'll see most of the current ETS strains are actually CBA strains. I have many single HSO seeds, but haven't gotten around to them. HSO Dedoverde Haze is a regular in my grows. It's by B Real of Cypress Hill & his buddy Kief Sweat. They market their Dedoverde through HSO.

Thanks for prior info & the pic Skunk. Here's my A-dub x Aliendog with whatever it is.....variegation or virus IDK?
IMG_011978.jpg

Tent at 37 days.
IMG_011066.jpg

Dedoverde Haze
IMG_011671.jpg

Slo Flo (DJ Short Flo x Purple Urkle)
IMG_011863.jpg

Lost Coast OG
IMG_010866.jpg
IMG_009176.jpg

:circle-of-love: :Namaste:
I have some plants that are doing the same thing, it started to spread to plants that were clones and had never done it before. Turns out I had root aphids and what looked like bulb mites. They were concentrated on certain roots and causing a micro nutrient uptake problem showing up on the leaves.
I recommend removing the top layer of soil for scoping and pulling the plants from pots or bucket to scope the roots.
If it is mites azamax took care of mine but I think they're back.

I was looking at seeds today (I know I know... but I didn't buy any) and I see that Y Griega is still available. It's one of the few that I really miss. Mine had a very strong original Kali Mist influence. Pulled like a freight train. A humming accelerating kind of ride. Fun stuff.

I look at seeds everyday.....I know. Hahaha. Man I thought of you when I recently got a freebie of the CBD Y Griega X Lambsbread. The CBD YG was from Medical collab. w/ CBD Crew. I found a old Kali Mist dispensary bag seed stuck away in the closet. Think from ~2005...may be dried up but saved it anyway.

Wow that lost coast sure is pretty.. thanks brightlight i will look into some of their other strains and see if there is anything besides the lost coast that interests me too. Cant wait to see her finish out.. how long does she take to flower out normally? Looks ahead of her class so far.

Lost Coast is a good one if you like energizing elevated mood type head w/ solid OG punch. She's got Thai in her. I love Thai so grew the Cherry OG too...LC x Cherry Thai. Damn nice too. Seedsman had 30% off ETS on 420 so reloaded w/ 2 more Lost Coast crosses.....CA Wildfire w/ Chem 4 & NL5 plus Super Sour OG w/ Blueberry x Sour x OG. Love those fem 3 seed packs too. Wish more breeders had them. Now putting 10/ pack & way high prices. Here's a couple pics of 2014 outdoor Lost Coast.

IMG_088131.JPG
IMG_092715.JPG

Real nice man, it's looking amazing in there. That looks like the same variegation. Also has the middle finger hook. Good signs imo, especially for an auto. DH is stunning. I gotta run her, but I think I'm going to drop a couple SSH going when I get back. Maybe a Slurricane too. :thumb:

That A-dub x Aliendog is a photo....not auto. Yes...the impacted leaves all had the hook plus the variegation. DH has some SSH via the Amnesia. Taking a vacation? Sorry to hear of the failed vacation plans.

I have some plants that are doing the same thing, it started to spread to plants that were clones and had never done it before. Turns out I had root aphids and what looked like bulb mites. They were concentrated on certain roots and causing a micro nutrient uptake problem showing up on the leaves.
I recommend removing the top layer of soil for scoping and pulling the plants from pots or bucket to scope the roots.
If it is mites azamax took care of mine but I think they're back.

Welcome Luweedgi. Glad to have you join us. Thanks for the tips. Only a stray leaf here & overall health good so not real concerned. I do frequent slurry tests so get to look at soil regularly. Haven't seen any pests. Thank goodness.

:thanks: :passitleft: :Namaste:

I can't count the plants that have had small discoloration in the leaves. Most grow out of it..... But I have grown afew that had half leaves turn bright yellow continue thruout their life.. Girls are looking mighty happy my friend... GL and Keepem Green

I hear ya Bright Lights.... My outdoors is becoming alot less important to me. Weather because I lose most with a huge lump in my throat. But I've grown tired o spending all summer just to watch my outdoor girls rott on the stem. Low light levels,,, unless it's night time,,, then I have plenty... I've ended up thinking of most of my outdoor girls go in the budder pot. You can never replace mother nature. She grows the best weed and the biggest yields,,, unless your summers are short and your latitude has that yellow light all year,,, like we have.. But I hear ya,,, my outdoors,,, I just plan on being early unless I get real lucky for some reason. I'm going to grow smoke indoors anymore and budder outside... Unless I see a something outta this world... I'm a liking these Fast' ones... Dude if they finish Sept 5th,,, wow.. Beat anyone rains... She or they,,, might not be 10's outta 10's.... But to harvest early Sept is a nice thing... GL my Friend.... BTW 2 Wild Berry's up and growing......... Time will tell... Thanks and Keepem Green

Yeah if there's no option you have take it easy.

I hear ya Bright Lights.... My outdoors is becoming alot less important to me. Weather because I lose most with a huge lump in my throat. But I've grown tired o spending all summer just to watch my outdoor girls rott on the stem. Low light levels,,, unless it's night time,,, then I have plenty... I've ended up thinking of most of my outdoor girls go in the budder pot. You can never replace mother nature. She grows the best weed and the biggest yields,,, unless your summers are short and your latitude has that yellow light all year,,, like we have.. But I hear ya,,, my outdoors,,, I just plan on being early unless I get real lucky for some reason. I'm going to grow smoke indoors anymore and budder outside... Unless I see a something outta this world... I'm a liking these Fast' ones... Dude if they finish Sept 5th,,, wow.. Beat anyone rains... She or they,,, might not be 10's outta 10's.... But to harvest early Sept is a nice thing... GL my Friend.... BTW 2 Wild Berry's up and growing......... Time will tell... Thanks and Keepem Green

Outdoor growing was it for me most my life. Only after retiring did I start indoors. So even though I skipped some years, outdoor was all I knew for nearly 50 yrs. Miss it in some ways & think not done for good. Just tweaked my RO for more output so maybe a few regulars next season. No need for big outdoor gardens any more with year around indoors. Current indoor run was summer "test" & after rearranging veg & flower to different areas, passed the test. Took outdoor organic model indoors but w/ high speed indoor growing, super soil not the best for me. Soils built to veg 3+ months outside too rich & long lasting for inside. Plus after going RO anything less unacceptable. Outdoor gave me plant & growing knowledge but going inside has been a big shift & learning experience. Glad to watch you, conradino & others for my outdoor fix. At least for now. Lol. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom