Brandon's 2024 Grow Season

Well I'm glad the scythe was for the grass, in the 1st picture of it it looked like a goat sacrifice was about to go down🤣.

I'm glad the fire missed you, that's way too close.

Your property is gorgeous! What a beautiful location. It looks like a fantastic run of weather coming up. If I was your neighbor I know where I would be sunmitting my job application😎

Thanks again for sharing, I hope harvest goes off without a hitch and is plenty bountiful😊👊

Sprayed the nursery with Doctor Zymes this morning. First spray in 4 weeks. Doctor zymes is great organic safe spray, fantastic for pm and decent for soft bodied bugs (aphids, mites, etc)

And following the morning spray, I took a video in Garden A. I discussed briefly the strains in each bed, some of the beneficial plants surrounding the garden, a little on cucumber beetles, and uncovering the deps with me.

Appreciate this community and wishing all your grows the best
Hey Brother :ciao:
My apologies for missing your latest journal :Namaste:
Thanks for the tip on Dr Zymes :thanks:
I've been using SNS great stuff but not available in Canada so I pay extra to ship it.
Your product is actually available here.
Just curious did you ever use it as a root drench or strictly spray?
Apreciate your help.
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Well I'm glad the scythe was for the grass, in the 1st picture of it it looked like a goat sacrifice was about to go down🤣.

I'm glad the fire missed you, that's way too close.

Your property is gorgeous! What a beautiful location. It looks like a fantastic run of weather coming up. If I was your neighbor I know where I would be sunmitting my job application😎

Thanks again for sharing, I hope harvest goes off without a hitch and is plenty bountiful😊👊
Check back in later in the year about a goat harvest… 😆

And thank you, fires are popping off all over right now. Everyone needs to take safety and precaution measures that live in a fire danger state.
Appreciate your words 😊 harvest is smoothly operating right now

And thank you, fires are popping off all over right now. Everyone needs to take safety and precaution measures that live in a fire danger state.
Hence the scythe work, right? Do you just cut and leave it in place or turn it into compost? I'd imagine you have too much to compost it all.

I've been using SNS great stuff but not available in Canada so I pay extra to ship it.
Apreciate your help.
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hey bill great to hear from you!
No need for apologies here

I’ve actually never used it as a root drench 🤷‍♂️ I’ve just kept to nematodes and fertilizers/teas for my watering
Glad it’s available for you!

Hence the scythe work, right? Do you just cut and leave it in place or turn it into compost? I'd imagine you have too much to compost it all.
I cut and leave mahority of everything not inside garden fences. The goats have been helping go back and eat what I cut, so that’s a little extra relief

I cut and leave mahority of everything not inside garden fences. The goats have been helping go back and eat what I cut, so that’s a little extra relief
So what I’ve been finding with compost scenario..

I set big goals and have huge dreams for composting so many things. Then I realize my composting desires on my scale would employ a half time-full time person.
I don’t have half of my own time right now or experience help available to hire locally and sustainably.
I got the goats as a form of immediate composters. This way, I’m not obliged to daily/weekly scheduled compost duties.

Then when I comes to need for my bulk compost top dressing, I order locally from
Cold Creek Compost and receive between 24-48 yards of ready to use organic compost.

Hey bill great to hear from you!
No need for apologies here

I’ve actually never used it as a root drench 🤷‍♂️ I’ve just kept to nematodes and fertilizers/teas for my watering
Glad it’s available for you!
They have a supplier here in Ontario.
Thanks for the TIP :thumb:
That’ll save me a fortune in customs and shipping.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Or you could work in a factory - probably be easier. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But this seems better. :thumb:

[Edit] Oh, hey! Do y'all spend a lot of time texting and watching reels on phones up there? I hope not.

You're a fuckin ninja!!!

Apreciate your help.
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Im waiting for the mailman, he's bringing the Dr Zymes today, gonna be the 1st time to use it. As much as I love the company of spiders, them little spider mites just breed way to fast for comfort. Although, they do smoke well!! 😇

Back
Top Bottom