Brandon's 2024 Grow Season

Lol. Initially i thought that was  your clone inventory. But then I figured no grower would keep thousands of clones around just in case they wanted to grow them out next round.

How many different varieties would you typically run at any one time?
Currently each 500 sq ft bed has its own variety. This year. The only strain double planted currently is gelato 41.
Next year my goal is to limit each garden to a strain. Each garden averages 2,000 sq ft and each bed in the garden is typically 500 sq ft.

There’s garden A, B, C, D, A-, Terrace, Hedge, and Greenhouse. Total of 15000 square ft (A- is half size)

Lol. Initially i thought that was  your clone inventory. But then I figured no grower would keep thousands of clones around just in case they wanted to grow them out next round.

How many different varieties would you typically run at any one time?
Last year we had 1500 clones on rotation most the year

So it all starts with human fingers and little tiny seeds, planted one at a time ...

That right there is kinda profound n stuff. :bongrip: They used to do the same thing a few thousand years ago.

So it all starts with human fingers and little tiny seeds, planted one at a time ...

That right there is kinda profound n stuff. :bongrip: They used to do the same thing a few thousand years ago.
A lot to think about 🐙 💨

Back
Top Bottom