Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

FULL BLAST UPDATE!

Hello and good Friday all! Whew we got snow yesterday and I got sidetracked with it. But this Beautiful Beamer of a @ViparSpectra KS5000 got turned up to 100% for the first time! She's a bright one! Right now I have 6oo PAR just about EVERYWHERE in the tent! That's amazing to coax light into all the nooks and crannies like that! Never in my tents has it been so evenly spread! These @Herbies Seeds girls are loving life!
Here we go!
The ballast controller all tucked away keeping the place warm in my cool cellar.

Nice canopy sir Otter!

Light Addict: LA's Fluxing Tiny Stealth Grow be the new and proper one. I'm back baby!! 🤪

Thanks for ya support, it means the world, my 420 family kicks ass. You certainly seem to know your game. Looking stellar in Ur garden 💪
I see what you've done over the years friend! Me, I stumble by with the help from good folks here.
Here's one now :love: ! Thanks Shed!

Oh I dunno, I have always found you pretty interesting. :thumb:
Hehe, you funny! It sounded better than I'm at max cap. now! The english language is queer as it gets huh? I suspect you rely on it for your work. All I needed it for was to get into an engineers head to figure why they made a print/machine circuit work that way so I could fix it cause it broke.:yummy:

They never show up soon enough, do they?
Nope! And especially because I'm getting on board checking maturing times. I've always only kept track of time from flip. I'm interested in time from first flowering pistols now. Either way is good. I'm watching for how long it takes for them to pistol up after flip.

Most growers will see pistils by Flip+ 10-14 days. That's how I determine when flip day is outdoors. 2 weeks before the first pistils. Happy Smokin'

Nope! And especially because I'm getting on board checking maturing times. I've always only kept track of time from flip. I'm interested in time from first flowering pistols now. Either way is good. I'm watching for how long it takes for them to pistol up after flip.
My one space took close to 3 weeks to see real signs.
18 days think it was.

Then the other space it was more like 10 days.
I feel better the environment / better you take care of them quicker it happens.
All ladies were mature enough and 5 different strains.
Really is hit and miss i found some breeders count from 12/12 flip others first signs.
Would be nice if there was a standard for all rant over ;)

My one space took close to 3 weeks to see real signs.
18 days think it was.

Then the other space it was more like 10 days.
I feel better the environment / better you take care of them quicker it happens.
All ladies were mature enough and 5 different strains.
Really is hit and miss i found some breeders count from 12/12 flip others first signs.
Would be nice if there was a standard for all rant over ;)
As long as one reference is used through a grow it doesn't matter to me. I don't have time constraints that close to keep. My mind just got to tracking it this run. To no end really.

Does or has anyone had issues with cold feet or having to keep the temps high at lights out.
With SIP due to water at the bottom as roots dont like cold water. Guess they just drink at lights on in the cold?

Does or has anyone had issues with cold feet or having to keep the temps high at lights out.
With SIP due to water at the bottom as roots dont like cold water. Guess they just drink at lights on in the cold?
I have cold in my tent. There's two seedling mats gorilla taped to the sides of the bucket of mine set at 75f or thereabouts. I split one controller. Been good so far. I plan to unplug and see if she'll color up in a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom