Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Plants look great Otter! I love the dual fans and power strips, giving me ideas.
Those power strips were part of a safer tent plan. My first ones were failing! These are all metal! E-bay, pre- owned, never used, almost free. I had to put a wire and plug on them and done.
I’m going 9 because I was born on the 9th n it seems like a good #. CL🍀
You guys. :laugh: I looked in today and couldn't believe my eyes! Stretch city!

END OF STRETCH, BEGINNING OF NIRVANA UPDATE

That's right! Good day everyone! We're well at the Otter farm today, I hope you are too or heading in that direction!
This @ViparSpectra tent is Booming with the puberty of stretch being over in just more than 2 weeks. I'm calling it that anyway. I've been having to raise the KS5000 every morning for a week! It's backing off now, whew! @Herbies Seeds , Bruce Banner and GrandMommy Purple have made a big push! @InTheShed , winner winner chicken dinner! They grew right into the space your magic 8 ball said!

It seems there's always one plant I struggle to understand what to do best to train and this grow pushed that! Mimosa Shot is that plant. She was like looking into a mystery wrapped tightly in enigma, with a big red bow of doubt and shame on top! The more I looked the less I understood this one I swear! So I took her out and benched her, slapped my headlamp on high, me as well. and went to town one branch at a time leaving only what I thought would benefit the plants health in the long run. Once that began the rest fell into place. And that's the story I'm sticking with! :)

First is Grandmommy Purple, one of the tall girls! I'm really liking her strong limbs! They'll make me dream of big bud rrrrrrrrrrrr!
Next is Blueberry Hill. She's already getting purple pistols!
Then is the formidable Bruce Banner! She's an Incredible Hulk if I ever met one! Lots of great colas filling up!

And last and most thought provoking is Mimosa Shot. She looks shook up right now. I took half her body away a minute ago in the pic. I hope to see her tall and proud today.
Flower time is the most fun for me, and I can see these ladies feel the same as they bask under their ViparSpectra KS5000 's life giving rays of light.
Spring and longer days are in sight! Don't blink now! Stay warm and safe! :love:

That's right! Good day everyone! We're well at the Otter farm today, I hope you are too or heading in that direction!
This @ViparSpectra tent is Booming with the puberty of stretch being over in just more than 2 weeks. I'm calling it that anyway. I've been having to raise the KS5000 every morning for a week! It's backing off now, whew! @Herbies Seeds , Bruce Banner and GrandMommy Purple have made a big push! @InTheShed , winner winner chicken dinner! They grew right into the space your magic 8 ball said!

It seems there's always one plant I struggle to understand what to do best to train and this grow pushed that! Mimosa Shot is that plant. She was like looking into a mystery wrapped tightly in enigma, with a big red bow of doubt and shame on top! The more I looked the less I understood this one I swear! So I took her out and benched her, slapped my headlamp on high, me as well. and went to town one branch at a time leaving only what I thought would benefit the plants health in the long run. Once that began the rest fell into place. And that's the story I'm sticking with! :)

First is Grandmommy Purple, one of the tall girls! I'm really liking her strong limbs! They'll make me dream of big bud rrrrrrrrrrrr!
Then is the formidable Bruce Banner! She's an Incredible Hulk if I ever met one! Lots of great colas filling up!

And last and most thought provoking is Mimosa Shot. She looks shook up right now. I took half her body away a minute ago in the pic. I hope to see her tall and proud today.
Flower time is the most fun for me, and I can see these ladies feel the same as they bask under their ViparSpectra KS5000 's life giving rays of light.
Spring and longer days are in sight! Don't blink now! Stay warm and safe! :love:
Now we’re talking! Wow SO, that tent is amazing. So healthy and lush. I think you’re selling the Mimosa Shot a bit short. She looks like she’s perfectly set up to me. Ina few days she’ll be gorgeous, nice job.

How many days from light flip are you stone?

Highya SO,

I agree with the aforementioned comments, they all look very nice!! Very vibrant, green and reaching for light! Bud sites are filling out! Very nice job!! Happy Smokin'

Looking nice and thick in there Stone! :)

Now we’re talking! Wow SO, that tent is amazing. So healthy and lush. I think you’re selling the Mimosa Shot a bit short. She looks like she’s perfectly set up to me. Ina few days she’ll be gorgeous, nice job.
I appreciate that Jon! She is coming along. I'm not complaining about her. It's my short sightedness that comes to play here. She was an over achiever with too many branches for her own good! I had a hard time seeing through her to bring out the best. I did what I could. She's looking better today. I get stuck on easy to see symmetrical training, which who doesn't prefer, until I can see what needs to happen. She had shoots and side shoots coming from all sorts of places!
So you put on your headlamp and got down into the foliage...does that make you a dreaded leaf miner?

That is a stunning set of plants Otter, four beauties. Big bud all 'round!
I better watch out for the sns spray coming for me! 👁️ :eek:👁️
How many days from light flip are you stone?
14 days brother.
Highya SO,

I agree with the aforementioned comments, they all look very nice!! Very vibrant, green and reaching for light! Bud sites are filling out! Very nice job!! Happy Smokin'
It took until now but they're thriving! No more malted barley in the base mix for me! Maybe a top dress from time to time some day.
Looking nice and thick in there Stone! :)
Mmmm I like em thick!
That Light is filling your dreams Man all is GOOD in Here !
YOU CAN SEE INTO MY MIND! :green_heart:
Your garden is beautiful, Otter.
Coming from one who knows beauty, I'm unable to fit my head through the doorway at the moment!:thanks:

Your plants look great, Stone! Our Bruce Banners are roughly the same age as mine is on day 13 of flower. Yours look massive compared to mine.

Lol I forgot you were running a separate journal. I couldn’t understand how I was ahead of you in flower.. Forgot about your Cherries grow 😂
We all that way. Can't make head tails most time which journal I'm on. So I just post 3 times week on them and use main one all the time. It's becomes a job

WINDY SUNDAY GOT THE GENNY READY UPDATE

Hello all! What a beautiful day to grow some weed! Drove Hampton Beach NH for a walk with my sweetie and was the ocean ever BIG! If it were summer I don't know if anyone without a wetsuit and a board could be in it! This is a rare day!

Any way, back to reality! The generator is checked and ready for any wind related power outs! We're in for a wind experience while others are in for major snow so the rumor goes, we're on the edge of it!

These @Herbies Seeds ladies are rocking it out under their personal @ViparSpectra KS5000 sun!
Day 20 since flip and buds galore on all and especially Bruce Banner and GrandMommy Purple, no wait Mimosa Shot is dripping with bud and Blueberry Hill has these clubs for colas already with purple pistols in her bud! They're just all pumping away!

In the next day or two I'm going to chuck some pollen on a small bud on each of them and see what happens. I bet a Blueberry Hill cross with Cherries DubeLee could make good pain medicine, and who know about the rest!

So they got water today and I'm giving 4ml of cal/mag a gallon of ro. That's a change I made in the other grow and I think it helps. Thanks to @Gee64 for that suggestion!
First lovely lady is Blueberry Hill

And her tentmate GrandMommy Purple

And in front, mighty Bruce Banner

Hanging with Mimosa Shot

The party is real! Have a great week!

PS Reading about purple leaf veins and stems I found magnesium def may contribute to it as I was told so I did notice it's happening to some of these plants and my other one. That's a good enough reason to bring it here too. 4 ml per gal does it for me. Sorry no documentation for that.

Back
Top Bottom