Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

I have cold in my tent. There's two seedling mats gorilla taped to the sides of the bucket of mine set at 75f or thereabouts. I split one controller. Been good so far. I plan to unplug and see if she'll color up in a few weeks
So it needs alittle help then in cold weather.
Most will have a heater in cold times i guess in there tent but somthing to think about if your running a winter SIP.
Thanks for the info mate ;)

So it needs alittle help then in cold weather.
Most will have a heater in cold times i guess in there tent but somthing to think about if your running a winter SIP.
Thanks for the info mate ;)
I bet an aquarium heater would go good. I may have noticed someone here doing that. Probably where I got the idea to use one in my cloner. Can't remember where it was. Someone over the SIP thread will tell you.
So I looked at temp today and I'm still seeing 62 at soil level in air at light out. They don't like that! The mats are working!

I recall in early SIP discussions that some thought that the SIP made plants show pistils sooner, so it's interesting you're not finding that true in your maiden voyage.
That was me with my le Creme, but turned out to be an aberration. I'm not convinced yet that a SIP has any effect on transition time.

That was me with my le Creme, but turned out to be an aberration. I'm not convinced yet that a SIP has any effect on transition time.
My current grow (first SIP) took 13 days to transition. Before that, 10 days was the longest transition period, 5 was the shortest. To be fair, I don’t think the girls had fully acclimated to SIP environment when I flipped the lights…

Highya SO,

I use an aquarium heater in the JMS solution because the cellar is cool, and it's too cold outside to grow microbes. Happy Smokin'

You're up early! Couldn't sleep? Happy Smokin'

STRETCHING HARD UPDATE

It's a great day! These @Herbies Seeds beauties are growing their best under this @ViparSpectra KS5000 light! I had to bring it up 1o clicks again today. Had a smidge of light burn on one leaf of Bruce Bannon! Bruce B is having a good stretch!
They're loving life more every day!
I found my thrill
On Blueberry Hill
GrandMommy Purple has been working out!
I'm beginning to understand Mimosa Shot. I'll know what to do in a couple of weeks when stretch id over. She's been a head scratcher as to how to best prepare her for flower.
That leaves Bruce Bannon. She very aggressively stretching! She's feeling good. I'm looking forward to giving her a taste!
All cozy! They all dance after I zip up!

So like me you know it is possible to light burn with a KS model.
I read someone say its impossible ;)
Wont count that info out i guess but bold statement to make so many strains on the market.
Looking great mate ;)

Highya SO,

Well, in my rose colored glasses, I don't see anything wrong! In fact, they look very vibrant!! It's so fun to watch them stretch. You're getting to be quite the budmaster!! Love the tent! Happy Smokin'

STRETCHING HARD UPDATE

It's a great day! These @Herbies Seeds beauties are growing their best under this @ViparSpectra KS5000 light! I had to bring it up 1o clicks again today. Had a smidge of light burn on one leaf of Bruce Bannon! Bruce B is having a good stretch!
I found my thrill
On Blueberry Hill
I'm beginning to understand Mimosa Shot. I'll know what to do in a couple of weeks when stretch id over. She's been a head scratcher as to how to best prepare her for flower.
That leaves Bruce Bannon. She very aggressively stretching! She's feeling good. I'm looking forward to giving her a taste!
Beautiful green & healthy! :green_heart:

So like me you know it is possible to light burn with a KS model.
I read someone say its impossible ;)
Wont count that info out i guess but bold statement to make so many strains on the market.
Looking great mate ;)
In fairness it was a pretty young clone. Looking at its PAR rating, fault was all mine. That rather not large light is a real beacon! They weren't kidding when they put Pro in the name!
I'm going with 7 days before the 420mag sticker disappears. Anyone want the over?
I see you put on the good rose colored glasses again today sir. I'm in with you!
Yeah, I see it too! :laugh:
It's fun with Otter time! :rofl: Your welcome.
Highya SO,

Well, in my rose colored glasses, I don't see anything wrong! In fact, they look very vibrant!! It's so fun to watch them stretch. You're getting to be quite the budmaster!! Love the tent! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! Stretch is another section of the grow that is its own thing to watch and dream over for me! Watching each one develop as they will is interesting and cool! NEXT STAGE IS BUDDING BABY!
Beautiful green & healthy! :green_heart:
Hi Valerie :ciao:. Thanks! This KS5000 is a charm! Every stage of this grow this light has performed like a Rock Star! The evenness of PAR is unbelievable especially my corners!
It's Bud Time soon and I can already see it's going to be a great one!

Intensity plus Spectrum plus Dimming plus Engineering = Awesome!

My next grow with it is going to be different. I'm converting to SIP so it'll be fun and different! Love this light! :love::love::love::love::love:

STRETCHING HARD UPDATE

I found my thrill
On Blueberry Hill
Plants look great Otter! I love the dual fans and power strips, giving me ideas.

Back
Top Bottom