Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

FLIP CITY IN VIPAR TOWN! HERBIES SEEDS LADIES CHEER!

It's that magical day of flip and regardless of how one counts, flip starts here! I'll be looking for pistols to see about actual flowering times for you. My C DubeLee went 5 days maybe 8 before she got em. I noted it, I guess I'm the breeder informer so I want to be right on that one. These will be interesting to note. 12/12 starts today! :woohoo: Still haven'
t gone above 75% with the KS5000 @ViparSpectra light! They love it! I do too!

:peace:
🌍
Beautiful ladies stone 😍👍

FLIP CITY IN VIPAR TOWN! HERBIES SEEDS LADIES CHEER!

It's that magical day of flip and regardless of how one counts, flip starts here! I'll be looking for pistols to see about actual flowering times for you. My C DubeLee went 5 days maybe 8 before she got em. I noted it, I guess I'm the breeder informer so I want to be right on that one. These will be interesting to note. 12/12 starts today! :woohoo: Still haven'
t gone above 75% with the KS5000 @ViparSpectra light! They love it! I do too!

:peace:
🌍
Gonna be a lot of colas in that bunch!

I remember your scenario. It made me pause when I set 75%. I want to give it just a little time in 12/12, maybe a few days then hit the Turbo and maybe we'll see results like you did. How high is it from the canopy in yours @100%?
It's about 17 inches above the shorter plants but only about 12 inches above the taller ones. Interestingly, the taller ones pray the hardest!

Flip!! Showtime!!! Man do you have them set up nicely. I love the health and green too. You must be using excellent nutes. ;)
It's the Light all the way ;)
Beautiful ladies stone 😍👍
Thanks ! We finally made it to flower!
It's about 17 inches above the shorter plants but only about 12 inches above the taller ones. Interestingly, the taller ones pray the hardest!
Thanks! Tomorrow I'll give them a shot of 100%!
Gonna be a lot of colas in that bunch!
Hey Fudo, they went crazy while my soil settled. I tried adding malted barley in that mix and it bit me on the ass! They're on better terms now.

I tried adding malted barley in that mix and it bit me on the ass!
Was this to experiment with finishing times as discussed in earlier threads?. Would you avoid it in the future or would you use it again but mix it differently? Do you think that is what was causing your issues in the soil samples?

Was this to experiment with finishing times as discussed in earlier threads?. Would you avoid it in the future or would you use it again but mix it differently? Do you think that is what was causing your issues in the soil samples?
It was. Coots talks about it so I figured I'd give it a try. I must have gone with too much is all I can figure. When I opened the barrel during cooking I found thick streaks of gray ashy looking textured soil running through it. As I mixed it up I saw it lost a few of inches of loft in the barrel. Something was getting eaten microbially at a fast pace is all I can imagine was happening. My coco and all my old roots I think. The tested soil was not this soil. I already knew I didn't want to go there again soon. I may at some time revisit the malted barley but I want to watch this 4 x 4 grow for finish times. I apparently have a crap ton of barley in there so they could finish early.
That tested soil wasn't far off. I have a suspicion I and many of us are running our lights too hard at the wrong time reflecting a mag def. I do it to keep my nodes nice and close so I get more of them in the tent space. That's one of my next grows focus, to go easier in early veg.

It was. Coots talks about it so I figured I'd give it a try. I must have gone with too much is all I can figure. When I opened the barrel during cooking I found thick streaks of gray ashy looking textured soil running through it. As I mixed it up I saw it lost a few of inches of loft in the barrel. Something was getting eaten microbially at a fast pace is all I can imagine was happening. My coco and all my old roots I think. The tested soil was not this soil. I already knew I didn't want to go there again soon. I may at some time revisit the malted barley but I want to watch this 4 x 4 grow for finish times. I apparently have a crap ton of barley in there so they could finish early.
That tested soil wasn't far off. I have a suspicion I and many of us are running our lights too hard at the wrong time reflecting a mag def. I do it to keep my nodes nice and close so I get more of them in the tent space. That's one of my next grows focus, to go easier in early veg.
:popcorn: ty Otter

FULL BLAST UPDATE!

Hello and good Friday all! Whew we got snow yesterday and I got sidetracked with it. But this Beautiful Beamer of a @ViparSpectra KS5000 got turned up to 100% for the first time! She's a bright one! Right now I have 6oo PAR just about EVERYWHERE in the tent! That's amazing to coax light into all the nooks and crannies like that! Never in my tents has it been so evenly spread! These @Herbies Seeds girls are loving life!
Here we go!
The ballast controller all tucked away keeping the place warm in my cool cellar.

I have a suspicion I and many of us are running our lights too hard at the wrong time reflecting a mag def. I do it to keep my nodes nice and close so I get more of them in the tent space. That's one of my next grows focus, to go easier in early veg.
Interesting observation.

The natural cycle should look something like warming daylight with cooler dawn dusks, moving to stronger sunlight, temps and longer hours, then a steady shortening of days, until flowering is triggered, with temps with sunlight intensity on a downward trend (at least in classic terms).

That doesnt really mirror what most growers do within a tent cycle.

Lets us know how your changes go, I for one am curious.

Foxtails are definitely symptoms of faux lighting regimes, theres probably several demonstrable phases and symptoms occurring alongside that such as Mg.

Interesting observation.

The natural cycle should look something like warming daylight with cooler dawn dusks, moving to stronger sunlight, temps and longer hours, then a steady shortening of days, until flowering is triggered, with temps with sunlight intensity on a downward trend (at least in classic terms).

That doesnt really mirror what most growers do within a tent cycle.

Lets us know how your changes go, I for one am curious.

Foxtails are definitely symptoms of faux lighting regimes, theres probably several demonstrable phases and symptoms occurring alongside that such as Mg.
That and indoor growing in containers. Starting in solo cups these plants are young and though they can get big, their root system is contained in the cup giving leaves a chance to get more light to leaves than roots can keep up feeding for? That's my thoughts today.

Back
Top Bottom