Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Literally sounds like the worst bread recipe everrrrrrrrr!
My microbes lap it up like ice cream! Poop, then my ladies have a feast! Circle of life.:p :woohoo:
Let's just hope if they do get it passed that it is a legitimate effort and not the current farce we have now of substandard ditch weed grown in Mississippi in an effort to show why it doesn't work. These are politicians after all, and they use gaslighting as an art form. :confused:
Let's!
It's still got to pass the House, and the Republicans (anti cannabis) have control of that. But, maybe, hopefully, . . . .
Happy Smokin'
I got my rose colored glasses on Bode! :thumb:
Whoa. That Bruce Banner is STUNNING. Omg SO, that thing is so gorgeous, just look how healthy she is! What an amazing green color too - I really like how the plants look under the KS series lights - very natural. I’m jealous. That plant is AWESOME.
Hey Jon, she really changed in a week! I'm surprised as it gets! Vipar got color right I'm thinking!
I'm starting to love removing those little bastards Stone!

In the past I hadn't paid much attention to them. But now, every time I take a plant down I take note of stuff I should have removed earlier. Those things are the prime targets! :Rasta:
There's a ton of energy she won't have to put there! Now that I slowed down and get in for each branch at a time it makes it easier and kind of fun knowing I'm going to get more by doing it!
Lovely clean up and I'm so glad you're doing better every day! :hug:
It was my day to Shed! :green_heart:
Wow that's incredible.
Nice job laying them out, really puts it into perspective.
Glad your feeling better.
Good Morning Stone. :ciao:
We haven't been feeling great either.
Vid test was negative thankfully but who knows.
Long weekend here to boot, figures. :rolleyes:
First time I got covid was Canada day.
Your garden is Amazing my friend, as usual. :thumb:
Take care of yourself aswell. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill! I'm almost there. I hope the same for you and Stacy! We have things to do!

Highya SO,

I'm glad you're feeling better. Makes life more enjoyable. I've been wondering, weren't you going to remove some vegetation from the one in the SIP? Last I saw her, she was pretty bushy! I like the look, except light can't get to the lower places. She's a monster, though!! Happy Smokin'

Get better bud. Sending vibes
Vibes received brother! :green_heart:
Highya SO,

I'm glad you're feeling better. Makes life more enjoyable. I've been wondering, weren't you going to remove some vegetation from the one in the SIP? Last I saw her, she was pretty bushy! I like the look, except light can't get to the lower places. She's a monster, though!! Happy Smokin'
Me too! This, knock on wood, cross fingers, hold thumbs, thankfully has been mild. Just light cold symptoms. I'm mostly tired and in good spirits.

She's really bushing it up! I gave her a thorough cleanup a few days before flip. When 3 weeks come I'll look. I have a feeling my hands off defoliation is out the window with this one. There's 6 or 8 that I've been eyeing to go now so probably more then. I've been tucking every day. The more mature they get, the easier they tuck. Today is flower day 15! Time flies!

I'm glad your symptoms are mild.
Here's hoping they're gone soon!
Let's just hope if they do get it passed that it is a legitimate effort and not the current farce we have now of substandard ditch weed grown in Mississippi in an effort to show why it doesn't work. These are politicians after all, and they use gaslighting as an art form. :confused:
Wasn't there movement on that?
I thought they had started to issue permits for it to be grown for research purposes in other facilities back in 2021?

I'm glad your symptoms are mild.
Here's hoping they're gone soon!

Wasn't there movement on that?
I thought they had started to issue permits for it to be grown for research purposes in other facilities back in 2021?
I think they agreed to do so but haven't issued any yet. I'm not much interested in what the U of M has to say on the subject so 8 don't follow it much.

FINAL CLEANUP AND READY TO FLIP UPDATE

Hi folks, tomorrow it's flip city! I did what I could with them today to make canopies. I have to say Mimosa Shot is like nothing I've seen. All thin and spindly and too many branches all not caring to make a canopy! So I tried to have her way with her the best I could understand. There will be more to this story I'm sure. She's up on block. We're a go!
:peace:

FLIP CITY IN VIPAR TOWN! HERBIES SEEDS LADIES CHEER!

It's that magical day of flip and regardless of how one counts, flip starts here! I'll be looking for pistols to see about actual flowering times for you. My C DubeLee went 5 days maybe 8 before she got em. I noted it, I guess I'm the breeder informer so I want to be right on that one. These will be interesting to note. 12/12 starts today! :woohoo: Still haven'
t gone above 75% with the KS5000 @ViparSpectra light! They love it! I do too!

:peace:
🌍

Get ready to turn that puppy up soon Stone! From what I've seen they'll love it. :Rasta:

Highya SO,

What a mass of green!! They look very happy. Very nice job! Happy Smokin'

Get ready to turn that puppy up soon Stone! From what I've seen they'll love it. :Rasta:
I remember your scenario. It made me pause when I set 75%. I want to give it just a little time in 12/12, maybe a few days then hit the Turbo and maybe we'll see results like you did. How high is it from the canopy in yours @100%?

Back
Top Bottom