Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

IMG_2664.jpeg

DagNabIt!
I'm almost sure I got covid again. My daughter downstairs has it. Now I feel punky. The plants are absolutely loving this @ViparSpectra KS5000 experience! I'll be back tomorrow with pics. They're about to go to flower in a few days! I'm just slow right now. Stupid covid!
At least I have my weed goggles on!
So sorry Stone. :Namaste:
Hope your ok my friend. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Highya SO, Azimuth, guys,

I'll join all the others in wishing you a speedy recovery to that mess! You look in need of some more cannabis therapy!! Will take your mind off all that, and help you to recovery! Hopefully your Mrs. won't get it.
cold olive oil extract and this month's version is my CBG-A/CBG
How do you do that, exactly? I do one in the crock pot but it's a hot extraction. Curious about the cold extraction.

Get well soon!! Happy Smokin'

IMG_2664.jpeg

DagNabIt!
I'm almost sure I got covid again. My daughter downstairs has it. Now I feel punky. The plants are absolutely loving this @ViparSpectra KS5000 experience! I'll be back tomorrow with pics. They're about to go to flower in a few days! I'm just slow right now. Stupid covid!
Hope you and the Otter family are feeling better soon. CL🍀

IMG_2664.jpeg

DagNabIt!
I hope you're all feeling a lot better real soon!

How do you do that, exactly? I do one in the crock pot but it's a hot extraction. Curious about the cold extraction.
I chop it pretty fine and add a measured (weighed) amount to bottle of olive oil. Then I use it unfiltered and mixed pretty well on a salad throughout the month.

So, maybe not a true extraction in my case, but doesn't much matter how much of the trichomes the oil absorbed and how much is still on the leaf since I eat it all.

I like that!! No waste and a good dose of medicine!! How efficient. Happy Smokin'

PRE FLIP TIME UPDATE AND THANK YOU ALL!

Hi and happy Sunday! I seem to be doing better today than yesterday. This is like a cold. I'm taking it easy.
Anyway....Bruce Banner of @Herbies Seeds is getting massive! I gave her a once over taking every shoot that I felt wouldn't be productive(getting good light). I do this to all of them. This was a particularly bushy one and I'm happy to have done it.
I layed each one out so you can see how many shoots she was trying to make into a bud. Now she can focus on making great buds where they count most.

Have a super day!

This is the amend every time @Gee64. I say every time but I understand it differently from time to time.

RECYCLING SOIL RECIPE

The Rev

TLO LOS

FOR 6 TO 7 CU FT RECYCLED MATTER

6 to 7 cu ft used soil

2 to 4 gallons coconut coir rinsed.

4 cups powdered dolomite lime

2 cups prilled, fast acting pelletized fast acting dolomite lime; use additional 2/3 cup powdered dolomite if no prilled

2 cups bloodmeal

1 cup bat/bird guano 9-3-1 npk type

2 cups azomite granular. (2/3 cup if powdered)

6 cups feather meal

6 cups bone meal

3 cups greensand

2/3 cup powdered soft rock phosphate or 2 cups granular phosphate

4 cups natural rice

1 cup humic acid ore

1 1/2 cups gypsum powdered, 4 cups if granular is used

6 heaping cups kelp meal

4 cups alfalfa meal

6 cups crushed oyster shell OR 2 cups ground oyster shell(oyster shell flour)

8 to 16 cups manure composted
Literally sounds like the worst bread recipe everrrrrrrrr!

I guess they can't test it any further because if the ridiculous canna laws in this country. I did see that the US Senate ok'd a bill this week that will allow testing on canna for veterans, so that's a start.
Bipartisan cannabis research bill clears
U.S. Senate Committee in historic first
Yesterday, the Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee voted to advance the VA Medicinal Cannabis Research Act, a bipartisan bill to promote marijuana research for military veterans.

The legislation, sponsored by panel Chairman Jon Tester (D-MT) and Sen. Dan Sullivan (R-AK), is intended to mandate studies by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to explore the therapeutic potential of cannabis for veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and chronic pain. A House companion version was also filed by Reps. Lou Correa (D-CA) and Jack Bergman (R-MI) just three days ago.

This historic moment represents the first time a piece of standalone cannabis legislation has made it through a committee in the Senate chamber, and is a clear sign that the voices of voters and advocates are being heard on Capitol Hill.

We are encouraged by the opportunity presented by this legislation to improve the federal government’s understanding of the health benefits of medical cannabis treatment, and the promise that access to medical cannabis has for helping veterans heal from their mental and physical wounds. We are also excited by the impact that this legislation can have on building further momentum for comprehensive federal cannabis reform.

Bipartisan cannabis research bill clears
U.S. Senate Committee in historic first

Yesterday, the Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee voted to advance the VA Medicinal Cannabis Research Act, a bipartisan bill to promote marijuana research for military veterans.

The legislation, sponsored by panel Chairman Jon Tester (D-MT) and Sen. Dan Sullivan (R-AK), is intended to mandate studies by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to explore the therapeutic potential of cannabis for veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and chronic pain. A House companion version was also filed by Reps. Lou Correa (D-CA) and Jack Bergman (R-MI) just three days ago.

This historic moment represents the first time a piece of standalone cannabis legislation has made it through a committee in the Senate chamber, and is a clear sign that the voices of voters and advocates are being heard on Capitol Hill.

We are encouraged by the opportunity presented by this legislation to improve the federal government’s understanding of the health benefits of medical cannabis treatment, and the promise that access to medical cannabis has for helping veterans heal from their mental and physical wounds. We are also excited by the impact that this legislation can have on building further momentum for comprehensive federal cannabis reform.
Let's just hope if they do get it passed that it is a legitimate effort and not the current farce we have now of substandard ditch weed grown in Mississippi in an effort to show why it doesn't work. These are politicians after all, and they use gaslighting as an art form. :confused:

It's still got to pass the House, and the Republicans (anti cannabis) have control of that. But, maybe, hopefully, . . . .
Happy Smokin'

Hi and happy Sunday! I seem to be doing better today than yesterday. This is like a cold. I'm taking it easy.
Anyway....Bruce Banner of @Herbies Seeds is getting massive! I gave her a once over taking every shoot that I felt wouldn't be productive(getting good light). I do this to all of them. This was a particularly bushy one and I'm happy to have done it.
I layed each one out so you can see how many shoots she was trying to make into a bud. Now she can focus on making great buds where they count most.

Have a super day!
Whoa. That Bruce Banner is STUNNING. Omg SO, that thing is so gorgeous, just look how healthy she is! What an amazing green color too - I really like how the plants look under the KS series lights - very natural. I’m jealous. That plant is AWESOME.

It's still got to pass the House, and the Republicans (anti cannabis) have control of that. But, maybe, hopefully, . . . .
Happy Smokin'
They may be, @Bode, certainly historically that’s been the case. However, Republicans are NOT anti-money. And it is my feeling/hope/almost belief that they have gotten to the point as a “party” (lol) where they realize that it would be literally impossible for the government to not clean up the further they go. I think greed wins this game, and it will be to both our benefit and our detriment.

Have a super day!
I'm starting to love removing those little bastards Stone!

In the past I hadn't paid much attention to them. But now, every time I take a plant down I take note of stuff I should have removed earlier. Those things are the prime targets! :Rasta:

Happy Smokin'
The article says there's a companion bill in the House, so who knows. To me it's criminal what they are doing to our veterans by keeping this option away from them.

The article says there's a companion bill in the House, so who knows. To me it's criminal what they are doing to our veterans by keeping this option away from them.
I wholeheartedly agree Azimuth. I know several guys who risk their regular benefits in order to take the meds that help them the most! Pee tests.

Lovely clean up and I'm so glad you're doing better every day! :hug:

Have a super day!
Wow that's incredible.
Nice job laying them out, really puts it into perspective.
Glad your feeling better.
Good Morning Stone. :ciao:
We haven't been feeling great either.
Vid test was negative thankfully but who knows.
Long weekend here to boot, figures. :rolleyes:
First time I got covid was Canada day.
Your garden is Amazing my friend, as usual. :thumb:
Take care of yourself aswell. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom